Does your girl randomly send you nudes or do you ask for them?

Does your girl randomly send you nudes or do you ask for them?

Just asking for because curiosity. Never had a gf

Actually, you don't need her nudes, if you have a gf. But you need others'.

What do you mean by that

Nope, cause neither of us want our phones/emails/etc hacked and have those pics shared for the world to see.

never asked, she started with this randomly

ask friends for nudes but gf sends them randomly

Is there typically a particular reason why your gf sends nudes?

Does she still send randomly or did she stop? Also do you send her random nudes or only when she asks?

you just randomly ask your friends for nudes?
do they not find that extremely creepy?

cause she likes to turn me on and she enjoys making me happy

no, not random friends. You need to be rather close to do stuff like that and they dont

both

>and they don't
So you ask for nudes and they dont send them? Wouldn't they stop talking to you/ get annoyed if you start asking for news

you mean friends with benefits level of close?
seems like close platonic friends would get pretty offended that you want to jerk it to their nudes

what? you misunderstood. I ask and they send (usually) but they dont find me creepy

Beta spotted.
I respect that.

not fwb. best friend level. I have LOVE boobs and they have the best boobs ever and they dont mind showing me them

usually randomly

in the case of non gf i typically just make them send nudes without ever saying anything about it or asking.

i like to think its an art and my only talent

and frankly if im fucking a chick i could care less if i have her nudes. ill take those myself when im behind her.

>getting them to send nudes without asking
Care to explain and provide your method?

I've had two serious girlfriends in the past 5 years. For both of them, at first (3 or so months, honeymoon phase), they both would send me nudes from time to time at random.

But after that they would slow down. Weirdly though my high school sweetheart probably sent me more nudes AFTER we (she :C ) broke up, and we still fucked for about half a year.

I used to get them randomly in the beginning or whenever I asked for one. I don't get any now since we live together and I see her naked just about everyday.

Never random nudes. But ask and yee shall receive would answer best.

If you want nudes and have a gf just ask im sure she will send them if shes in a good mood and if you want nudes from your friends you need to wait for the correct moment and not just hit up with basic shit convo then ask for nudes flat out

there's no method really and it differs for every grill. have to know them at least a little bit, that's important.

they love to bitch about their love life or appearance, and if you dont know them you can always say shit like "well i havent seen everything but what i have seen is great..." or whatever

its not a formula, just get them to talk about themselves then their bodies and say shit like youll give an honest opinion or whatever

i dont know if im easy to trust or what, it just happens most of the time.