It's not drinking alone if you're drinking with strangers on the internet. What's user drinking tonight?

It's not drinking alone if you're drinking with strangers on the internet. What's user drinking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OR9C5PZNaU
youtu.be/31j4DIpgY9U
youtu.be/YFeqYRuRwtY
youtu.be/6wmRQUc96yM
youtube.com/watch?v=pins1y0XAa0
youtu.be/6XJkPtxqWM8?list=RDMM6XJkPtxqWM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beam on ice for me.

These little vodka fuckers. They were on sale so I bought 10

Johnny walker black, neat.

Cheers, op

I saw the big one of that when I went to pick up my bottle. Almost got it just for novelty, how is it?

A man of taste, I see. Cheers.

Gin, neat. Super tasty

Some box wine, white zinfandel, and some cheap beer rockdale.

Overall a good time, I drank lots of hard liquor last night so keeping it cheap and easy tonight.

I'm drinking with my buds right now.
Where drinking a drink called loneliness,
But it's better than drinking alone.

Prestige vodka mixing with random sodas from coke to sprite

Chilled Jager

whiskey and tears

Interesting side note- OP's picture is from a booze advertisement. In every ad of this type, the ice and reflections are done by an artist. Look at the glasses with a fresh perspective. You will see skulls, screaming demonic faces, etc. Alcohol companies learned decades ago that evoking death imagery on a subliminal level sells booze. ANY ad like this, you will see these things in the ice.

Sweet dreams, Sup Forums

Hendricks Gin and Tonic

Cheers fellow Anons

ever had jaeger with fanta or with ginger ale? some german travelers got me onto it and it's fukken good.

Can't drink anymore. I think my bladder is top fast. Used to be abe to feel good buzzed and drunk but now I just get a headache and feel hot no matter how I eat or if I drink water. Oh well

Another example.

Chillin with some Labatt extra dry and playin some Paper Mario. Whats up user?

Its a pretty good beer

Bourbon

Who /spooky tunes/ here?

I think you're schizophrenic m8

Jim Beam Devil's Cut + Coke

bout to switch to Bud Light

was jerking off but can't get hard any more, feels bad man

Took two to-go cups full of frozen hurricane from my work, downed them on the way home, currently drinking some leftover hurricane mix with root beer. You could say the hurricane affected us pretty hard in houston.

water, i'm only 19 and i'm a pussy

Actually loled, topkek

Go to bed Christian, we have a long day at work tomorrow.

orly?

I did a thesis paper on subliminal advertising. Majored in marketing. This is real.

listen, i'm just trying to chill here, man. i've been looking for a job but i can't find one.

If you're not a fucking twat and live in Colorado I'll hire you.

what kind of jobs have you been applying to?

that's unfortunately a no-go on both ends there
i want to find a job as a cashier, but my most likely choice will probably be assistant work in a library close to me.

Could you please hi-light OP's skulls with a red outline in paint? I'm having trouble seeing them in ones that weren't posted by you.

man those things fucked me up more than once. Great beer

Nice.

give me them tunes, I could use some spooking

Stand by.

Chivas Regal stolen from my dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OR9C5PZNaU

looks fancy, but it's shit

Mnt. Gay rum, the most faggy of rums.

Accurate description.

Does it make you gay or did you purchase it because you're gay?

2 obvious ones I saw right off the bat.

It makes you gay. It's apart of the homosexual conspiracy. They make a delicious rum and when you drink it you have an uncontrollable urge to suck dick. It's scary how much dick I suck but I'm totally straight because balls don't touch.

bottom-shelf vodka chased with heineken

wtb job

holy shit

I think you have a mental disorder. You should see someone.

Yeah you are completely crazy, there are no skulls.
One how would death be better advertisement?
Two there are no fucking skulls you crazy person.
Three If you wrote this thesis prove it by posting it

Why would they advertize skulls and such. I'd think they'd continue on with the 70-80's theme of tits and cock.

Sex sells. Death, not so much

Pic related.
Good deal.
Nice.
Agreed.
I don't see it bro sorry.

Red wine and coke

Every booze ad has them. Lots of research papers talk about this. Find any old magazine in your parents or grandparents house with a booze ad and you'll see them.

why the fuck am I listening to spooky weeb music at 2 in the monring?? oh right the alcohol

>Red wine and coke
Since coke wasn't capitalized, we're going to need some clarification. Atlanta, GA or Columbia?

Ok billy Joel

looking at more of them makes it surprisingly clear

I see you have the science figured out, carry on my good man and enjoy your rum!

Play the game, if you can stay awake for 3 hours you will be spooked out of your fucking mind.

It's literally a free game on steam
Doki Doki Literature Club

Subliminally, you're drinking to escape problems and death imagery tells you that booze is the escape from man's biggest subconscious fear- death. We have 2 primary drives. reproduction and avoiding death. We all know that sex is added into ads. The death aspect with alcohol is there, too...just not as widely known.

Especially when you realize those are all painted ice cubes. Normal ice never looks like that.

Bud light. don't judge me, I like being frugal.
whatcha listening to??

youtu.be/31j4DIpgY9U

Unfortunately just coca cola

It's literally the first result in google. What the fuck, I never knew about this.

Go on...

Some nice pale ale, about 6 pints. I can't pace myself with anything harder or I get dumb fast.

it's 2am and i'm drunk ,there's no way I'm staying awake for 3 hours. plus I already played through the halooween dlc for hollow knight earlier today. that was spookery enmough

This is now a thread for spooking drunks.

water

>first google result when you type nearly the completed sentence
NAW SHIT SHERLOCK
It's a common conspiracy theory next to the world is flat.

I see you are a fan of Freud. The thanatos aspect in alcohol ads is new to me. got any links?

youtu.be/YFeqYRuRwtY

lol

play it tomorrow then, cause bruh, bro, famalam, this is the spookiest game you will play all year.

Download it and leave a note to yourself to play it. It's a real good time and my game of the year how crazy it gets.

dont fucking s[pook me asshoelf

>It's not drinking alone if you're drinking with strangers on the internet.
Whatever lets you sleep at night, chief, but I'm not judging. Oh, and check these dubs.

but all myt steam friends will see me playing webeb shjit

I was just commenting on the fact that i never knew about this. No need to be a little shit about it.

O..okay

You guys that are on about the skulls need to get help. The more you look for something the more you find it. It's a conspiracy relax.

>Appear offline

post more music

youtu.be/6wmRQUc96yM
what?

>Relax
Says the advertising exec
>His face when

fuck that

postiona some non weeb shit for my drinkgina user frinds
youtube.com/watch?v=pins1y0XAa0

Prosecco. Fuck you.

youtu.be/6XJkPtxqWM8?list=RDMM6XJkPtxqWM8

Check out Black Old Greg, he got into dancing.

except we're right

I'm a twat, but I live in Colorado. 719 repping. I'm really good at masturbating.

ggs user ... trader joes burbon ... meh

Nice guess your trips confirm I am indeed a shill. Where's my check then?

ok any reason why ... or is that just your sipper?

You from the DC/Maryland area?

Started off with a double rum and coke, then five 12 oz cans of Ranier because nostalgia. About 5 mins from hitting the sack, up at 7 am tomorrow to ride a dirtbike in the upper Bear River canyon. Then drunk again Sun pm and back to the assholes at work bright and early Monday.

I'd fuck that Asian chick, goddamn.

Fuck you
No
>I'm a twat
I agree, you are a fucking twat.

this is non weeb shit

youtu.be/31j4DIpgY9U

I'm way out in Saudi Aurora. Fixing phones and scamming Apple, the pay is shit but it nets me a lot of spare parts and throwaway electronics for side projects.

Download it from their website then or on an alt account.
Also who the fuck cares what their friends see them playing?

together?

Wow you did a whole paper? Damn I wish I could refute this evidence but I just can't.

wow billy joel ... nice

peopl who have real life friend s on steam? sdsorry bro I don't think its gonan ahppen