Recommend me your 3 most obscure bands. You have to like them

Recommend me your 3 most obscure bands. You have to like them.
I'll start off.
Fixed
A post hardcore myspace band that was so generic they were fucking unique. Broke up in 2006 and only had a handfulof songs. All of them are on youtube now but hard to find so here's a link.
youtu.be/KS3J4_BJies
>Wow, Owls
A screamo band that broke up after two mini album demo things. I don't even know where or how i found this.
youtu.be/n9_691cwdog
>The Hickey Underworld
A post hardcore/psychedelic/druggie band from antwerp belgium. They have three albums now and they're my heroes.
youtu.be/LsOF06Eh9kI

Pic unrelated. Only music related image on my phone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4_inMtkt6k
youtube.com/watch?v=WF7Yxf4azOE
youtube.com/watch?v=EQL9mZtIY5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IyJxDUN33qs
youtube.com/watch?v=4WlrJsxzFAE
youtube.com/watch?v=tiGDRrOXDuY
youtu.be/28vRYqyuz3o
youtu.be/PoIOobEZ_P4
youtu.be/sb2qMvP6YdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SSLA6f6fzY8
youtube.com/watch?v=hso0GtzqjN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Green Day
Muse
Arctic Monkeys

Elvis
Beatles
Led Zeppelin

Alessandro Ordnassela
Architekt
Babyland
Bethzaida
The Bevis Frond
Black Fag
Blue Six
Bootyjuice
Byetone
CBT
Cephalectomy
CHAOSMAGIC
Chingo Bling
The Chop Tops
The Cog Is Dead
The Creation
Crustation
Cycerin
Darklands
DB Walker
Derek Piotr
Detektivbryan
Erik K Skodvin
Foreknown
Gas Giants
Grupo Canaveral De Pabon
The Hypnophonics
Increpare

Khepri
Knock Galley West
Łza Zeschniętej Róży
Mac Sabbath
Mistery
NeptuneUK
Olivier Deriviere
Osamu Sato
Pinkly Smooth
Pendulum
>I know what you are thinking but it is a different band with the same name
Portal
Portal
>Yes, there are two different obscure bands with this name
Profound
Rachel Kann
Richard Chartier
Rick Astley
Sgt Rock
Skullview
Taku Sugimoto
Tor Lundvall
Tripsixx
Tryad
Vernian Process
Will Hensall
Wordless
Wrust
Гappи Toпop

>She Her Her Hers
Japanese indie rock band that decided that to add dynamic to their song they'd go shoegaze but only 50% of the time. It actually does work, and too well. It's a nice way of keeping a similar atmosphere but ramping up the intensity.
youtube.com/watch?v=k4_inMtkt6k

>a picture of her
Japanese math rock band. Kinda reminds me of Pretend in a way. I can't really say anything that makes them stand out, but they're definitely fun to listen to. And honestly, they're really chill. Very relaxing.
youtube.com/watch?v=WF7Yxf4azOE

>Polkadot Stingray
I know there's more than a handful of people that listen to them here, but they're basically power pop with a cute Japanese girl as a singer... but there's something more in it. The instrumentation is interesting; their musical vocalubary is pretty deep - I don't think I've seen power pop open up with such a noisy entrance, and I can't really say they have songs that sound the same. It's just such a fun band.
youtube.com/watch?v=EQL9mZtIY5o

>Rick Astley
We've been rolled, boys!!

Hey thanks for these

Pinkly Smooth is pure kino and the best thing any member of Avenged Sevenfold ever did

Could not resist

It gets better with every listen to be honest

Futurisk

Šarlo Akrobata (not really that obscure but you probably never heard of them if you aren't into ex-yu's 80's new wave scene)

Vön Süddenfed

Kazma Kazma
youtube.com/watch?v=IyJxDUN33qs

Kollezhskiy Asessor
youtube.com/watch?v=4WlrJsxzFAE

Yarn
youtube.com/watch?v=tiGDRrOXDuY

Deer Park Ranger
youtu.be/28vRYqyuz3o

Caligula's Horse
youtu.be/PoIOobEZ_P4

Virta
youtu.be/sb2qMvP6YdQ

Not super obscure, but least known that I listen to right now.

I've got 3 terabytes of 60's pre-ambient
800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate.
8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven't recorded an album yet and technically they're not really a band yet but they're indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years.
4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi.
18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90's band LFO. They only scored a hit with "I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)" but they were way ahead of their time.
That's just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.

Iron Curtain - 1982 So-Cal dark synthpop

Better Beatles - no, not those Beatles. These ones are better. Weird, off kilter Beatles covers

Fat Day - noisecore "chimp rock" Providence fast music guitar and synth

Hello old friend, I missed you greatly

i love your taste. I got one for ya.
youtube.com/watch?v=SSLA6f6fzY8

Bump

Indie band that performed at a coffee shop near my uncle's home in Georgia. They were pretty good, but I don't think they even even recorded their music.

great song. the thrift shop in town has a copy of this cd and it's the only thing on the entire shelf worth owning but I already have a copy so i left it there for someone else to find, hopefully

OP just said 3, holy fucking shit dude

City of catepillar- youtube.com/watch?v=hso0GtzqjN8

Sunny criss- youtube.com/watch?v=hso0GtzqjN8

Mike Stern- youtube.com/watch?v=hso0GtzqjN8