Hey b im drunk asf ask me anythin

hey b im drunk asf ask me anythin

isn't drinking at 16 illegal?

i 19 boi (i canadian nigga)

Are traps gay?

fuck yeah thy gay (even if bobs r nice)0

Very.

how does it feel to know that tomorrow you'll still be a nigger?

im white but i over use the word nigga and niggr too muc lmoa

What are you drinking tonight? I've just finished a bottle of V.S.O.P. and a tab of acid. Just got thrown out of a party. Girlfriends out of town. thinking about killing myself tonight.

I’m drunk af too btw.

You think aliens are real? Or is it just the Mexicans ?

Nice trips .... you should definitely do it's a sign ....

Stream it

Jameson boi, thinkin bout that too tbh but i to much of a pussy

Aliens

the ayyys r real

Draw a triangle and look at it for ten minutes. What other shaps can you fit in it? What can you carry it with?

what do you think is your greatest success in your life and what is your greatest failure?

greatest sucess is probably mytruck, onlky thin i got to show for my wrk, failure is myself

i dont understand the question.
i can put pretty much any shape in a triangle if its big enough (or the shape is small enought)
but I dont know how to carry the abstract idea of a triangel

ure not mw faggot

dont be so generic. what about you is the failure? is it your salary? your love life? your number of friendships? be specific

hey i'm drunk too nigga

do you think that, if we could make some kind of external lubrication for robo-waifus compatible with a port for repleaceble fleshlights, and equip them with some kind of attachable wheels so we can ride them anywhere, we wouldn't need women anymore?

the "personality" aspect would require years upon years to create something similar to a "personality" in a robot

bruh look at the post. he tagged my comment.

dropped ut of hihschool, workint shiit gasstaion job, wanted to be i the army but deprssion made them denu me

Ignore them, look back at the triangle. There are only so many folds you can make.

You're talking to yourself faggot lol

are you asking how many shapes i can fold it into or how many shapes can be put into it?

also god damn these captchas feel like field dsobriety tests rn

Have you been drinking?

no im someone different. i am on a broken computer so idk how to screenshot but maybe the other guy can. idk

Or worse yet, Canadian?

prtty fukin canuck boi

why my vodka tastes like shit when i driking after a week of been opened?
i waiting for your wise answer
pd: im drunk but not asf

Favourite vidya girl.

da truth

>date] [Auto] 7
if yur vodka taste like sht tr rye mr ruskie

lar crioft

Dude im mexican(and not OP) so i m not a fucking alien so fuck they r pinche real amigo

here ya go then

its a fucking stoli so its made of fking rye rigth? so oxygen have made something w the flavor or the fucking cousing (15yold) have fucked up with some shit? (may with first aid alcohol?)
fuck im drunk i want more!

how colt 45 tastes like? im mexican taco tose drinks are not selled on this pinche country

ry s canadin wgisky friend, cant be wodka if it whiky

i cant understand u amigo
but well i know i would drink the whole bottle the same day because air change the flavor or the 15yo kid on my house would fucked up, he could drink some and afther add watter or medical alocohol well
Im drunk too so time to hear some music
but first anothgher question
Humans will stop to be cunts and trow shit each one or we gonna die before make peace?

MOAR

moar what faggot?
pics of bitch or morefucking nonsense talking?
also r the only 2 pics amigo

i'm drunk too. i love you niggers

east or west