ITT: Shit that's overhyped, but everyone else seems to love for some reason

ITT: Shit that's overhyped, but everyone else seems to love for some reason.

Traps

The disco biscuits played this on a projector and jammed over it.... same with the old tron it was dope

Weed

I can't believe people actually like this movie. Utter shit

agreed. didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Agreed, Very slow, the only good part was the end speech and I wish I could have just watched a movie of that stuff instead.

Love.

This crap

Ahaa...

About the disco biscuits, went to Camp Bisco once, it was super hyped, and the festival turned out to be lame as all fuck

Not bait. The movie was dull and some of parts were just weird and awkward. I was even disappointed in the soundtrack. The special effects are the only thing I can praise.

Agreed. I don't see what people like about EA.

t h i s is the new minecraft in the sense that;
>you play dis on youtube
>you get duh fame

People like EA?

Read the manga. The movie barely covers the first book.

You're probably not intelligent enough to get the show. The writing is quite intricate and one story can span over several episodes. Outside of the humor, it's really about how it analyzes all our social constructs and puts it in a perspective like no show has done before. It got balls.

Yo mommas ass

This

I doubt you actually watced "The Final Cut" version. Even the director himself hates the terrible piece of shit that was the theatrical release. The producers cut the movie without his approval.

>Akira
>overhyped

you really are some kind of fucking spastic, aren't you?

^- this.. fucking this. the books are fucking awesome.

If no one didn't, why would they still exist?
It's just the 8 year olds of this shitey generation whose parents neglect to actually pay attention to what the fuck they're doing, who shovel millions into EA's furnace.

>unfunny, "diverse" cast
>gameplay is extremely repetitive
>incompetent fucking teammates
>"muh cosmeticks!"
How can people play overwatch?
pic unrelated

people tolerate EA. did you forget that EA bought up as many software houses it could? they basically bought a captive audience with quite a few titles, YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

I did actually. Maybe I need to watch it again. I read that it takes a few watches for it to click.

>How can people play overwatch?
incredibly low standards and expectations. probably helps if you are 10yo too.

Fgts like OP who think options matter.

You DARE

Literally any new netflix series in the past 2-3 years
I'll bite that Narcos was good, but everything else from 13rw to stranger things has been very lackluster.

This is either bait or a fucking moron.

I do, overwatch is a shite game.

Cast don't matter. It's a friggin' multiplayer only.
And repetitive gameplay? It's far better than most other multiplayer FPS. CS:GO is basically just fucking replays of the same exact matches. Overwatch at least has a ton of different characters with wildly different abilities.
Incompetent teammates? You're automatically put in teams with teammates at the same rank as yourself, and the system works quite well. It can be hard climbing out of a bad low placement, but a good player can easily carry himself out of a bad placement over time. Been there, done that.
Cosmetics are optional. So what.

Yes because you get to see every character see equal play and have an exciting new experience every match, right?

I was shocked to hear Chris Stuckmann, my favourite reviewer, didn't like the movie for a loooooong time. He suddenly changed his mind after several rewatches, and now loves it like a masterpiece.

>Akira
>Overhyped
Wew.

Well, they've destroyed quite a few game series, like battlefront and sims. Honestly it like what Microsoft is doing with mine craft

Name a better and more entertaining FPS.

cancerwatch is what my friends refer to it as.

Its such a trashy game.
And i've got into conversations over why its a bad game and people don't care.

I swear to god, that game only sold because of tits and arse.

Grand tours starring the ape, the hamster, and the old man.

You go to hell. You go to hell and you die.

Unreal Tournament, Quake (any), Team fortress is even funner despite being dated

Uh, yes? Changing characters midmatch to try new and unique counters is a major part of the game. Unless you're a lowranked retard of course.

Halo ce
Battlefield vietnam/1942
Shower with your dad simulator

You forgot the biggest of them all, the Command & Conquer series. RIP.

Stranger things was good.

>Shower with your dad simulator
Wait a minute...

"new" and "unique" counters
Nice joke m9

Former Quake Arena pro player here. It's just the same fucking matches over and over again, just like CS:GO.
Unreal Tournament is the shit though, hated when they took out missions/objectives though.
Team Fortress is Overwatch, just worse, you retard, it's literally Overwatch Light.

Dont remind me m8.
Now im sad again.

My God, the multiplayer shit tier, and you consider these better than Overwatch?
Jesus Christ. Thank heavens the pro leagues disagree with your shit.

>Team Fortress is Overwatch, just worse, you retard, it's literally Overwatch Light.
This.

life

From a non-competitive standpoint, quake was a fucking blast, but playing pro drains the fun out of some games.

TF2 from a (filthy) casual standpoint is different in every aspect, but stay with the competitive stuff if that's your life.

There is new stuff being done every single day, there are even podcasts to keep up with what happens. One single position being moved a bit can change the dynamics of an entire setup.

>the only valid thing about FPS is multiplayer
Wew lad

I specifically stated MULTIPLAYER

/ITT: Shills defend their 'baby's first FPS' by blizzard incorporated

Quake Arena was at least way more fun than CS:GO, but after a while you're just moving through the same patterns over and over again.

Explain how everyone is equal skill level on team made up of players levels 100, 5, 40, 30, 80, 60, 70

Nigga Akria is dope.

>Name a better and more entertaining FPS
No where in that is exclusively about multiplayer, dingus.

You mean 100, 505, 40, 30, 204

Levels don't mean shit. Levels just tell you how long you've been playing. It's the RANK that shows how good you are.
A noob that have played 2000 hours and got a high level will be ranked below a pro that have 200 hours and will never meet in a matchup.
Idiot.

Some numale virgins just can't let go of "muh waifu" mentality.

>implying the halo 1 mulitplayer wasn't GOAT
>implying a 32x32 bf vietnam match wasn't the single greatest experience a man can have with 63 other men

i dont think this is overhyped. or rather it all died

Learn how to follow the thread of conversation. Don't just jump into the middle of it.

Ask me how I know you weren't alive during bill Clintons presidency

That's definitely not the single greatest experience you can have ... not even remotely ...
>inb4 faggot
Well, duh.

Keked

I'm fucking 37 years old, former SC2 and Quake Arena pro gamer, even meddled a bit with Trackmania Nations for a while, were in Paris for finals.

Listen I'm a huge fan of the show and everything you said after the first sentence I agree with but that first sentence is a little snobby and will probably turn off anybody you're trying to convince right away

It's alright user, you can youtube slick willy talking about not having sex with a land whale on youtube

First day on Sup Forums, newfriend?
>that pasta is already stale

But I'm kinda into land whales ... not a feeder though. That shit's just evil.

There is zero mention of mulitplayer til your shit post. Face it, I listed 3 better fps games

Edge fag, you'll surely teach all them weeaboos... Go watch evengelion

The conversation was 100% about multiplayer only games, dickwad. God, sick and tired of newfags. Stay on fucking topic.

Thought I was watching a Stargate spin-off the first time I saw an episode.

>overhyped
No, user, you just have shit taste.

The show needed to have hype first.

what is that?
some kind of wound?

C&C, Dungeon keeper, dead space, next to die is probably gonna be bioware.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.