Everyone. Of the Sup Forums nation. Let us start a new prank to re kindle the fires of Sup Forums pranks. my idea...

Everyone. Of the Sup Forums nation. Let us start a new prank to re kindle the fires of Sup Forums pranks. my idea, is to all of us, Flag/report The Rick Astley " never gonna give you up" Video. So when the bots notice a mass flagging on the particular video, the actual staff will have to view it. Thus them getting Rick Rolled.It'd be best to flag it for nudity. So the staff will definitely watch it all. Brothers of Sup Forums. let us Start a new prank to terrorize the Normies

lol

I'm game

Best plan

retards.

Cmon, we need to get this plan big.

newfag

Sup Forumsfag here, agreed
keep your trap shit here

gb2pol fgt

no.
someone has to keep an eye on you faggots

I flagged it for sexual content from my Kindle 3x my phone 3x and my computer 3x I've done what I can I'll try again in an hour or until my meds kick in

Go back to where you came from

how about, instead of ROFL LETS DO SOMETHING WE'LL NEVER SEEN DE RESULTS OF you do something constructive and that will make people genuinely notice.

you should all live stream yourselves doing the blue whale challenge, do a countdown to it and post it/share it on twitter/facebook and then when the time comes... fucking do it.

genius.

i'll watch and share it.

That's saying a lot coming from a member from Sup Forums

>until my meds kick in
Sup Forums is truly a blessed place

Uhhh let's knock over another cardstand

Blue whale?

Please elaborate.

No newfag. lrn2google

>trying this hard

fuck off lulzkiller

stop being degenerate before it's too late and you end up like pic related

post on tumblr about it, princess
did you make that insult up yourself, or did you have to check E:D to make sure it would work?

C'mon, Lets get this prank done ASAP

Yeah I can't produce the proper chemicals in my brain to sleep more than 3 hours a night.

It's not so bad until I go 3 days no sleep and micro naps begin to happen. Then I do some really really fucking weird shit.

I once wrote a whole play about William Shatner losing his ability to make a bowel movement and it was 137 pages....

lolwtf

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
nah

no one gives a shit, you should've been euthanized at birth you defective weeb.

i think your ballgag fell out and hit the keyboard, you typed some random letters, tumblrina

Nigga I can hardly type I'm an hour into my pharmaceutical cocktail of sleep and it's trying to take hold and I'm trying to keep my spaghetti together.

Fuck you thought we was supposed to help each other and shit

Slaughter the normies

Indiana? America?

Where the fuck do you want me to go back to?

newfag

you thought wrong.

if you want people to help you, go make a patreon and spam it on reddit like other plebs.
no one gives a shit about your life and/or social attempts, its just as bad as tripfagging.

the fucking parents that your entire weak willed milk drinking generation came from

say it again, it makes my harbl quiver.

Says the faggot that is trolling Sup Forums...

Maybe you should post a banana and jerk off to photos of your uncle you weird fucking giblet

Brothers of Sup Forums. Do not fight. Let us engulf in edge. Also, lets get the mass rick roll flag prank in action

gb

>trolling Sup Forums

Sup Forums is untrollable, or at least it used to be before you (((facebook))) fags came along

you couldnt organise a one man staring contest you idiotic fuck.

Congratulations your the most badass person on the anonymous board. KYS

Wow I really have to hand it to you you just disproved one of my biggest theories I've ever had in life because I didn't even know that you could type on a keyboard while you were deep-throating your dad's cock.

Congrats user you really know how to break records. What's next? Will you post videos of you jerking it to daisy's destruction to show how bad ass you are?

Yeah dont you have homework to do??

No I usually leave it for your dad to do while I fuck your mother. He's not really that good but I can't ask your little sister to help cause she's usually filming me when I'm balls deep in your mommy dearest.

*you're

of course you can type on a keyboard while deepthroating some cock.
it really took you all that time to come up with an insult and it didnt even make sense?
I suppose i shouldn't expect much more from someone who gets their fresh memes from a newsfeed, this isnt FYAD kid, you need to try a bit harder.

>mom jokes
>is over 18

Choose one.

*sniff* hmm... smells like reddit o3o

Of course you'd know that.

I came from another thread just to gz you on your trips.

The trips are beautiful

>*sniff*
>o3o

ohboi, you just dig deeper and deeper, don't you?

Think about it for a second, unless it gives you a headache, then get your special helper lady to stop wiping the drool and draw you a picture.
you suck a cock with your mouth.
you type with your hands.
you can do both at once!
wow
that is, unless you are one of those really special kids who needs to type by blowing into a pipe attached to your colostomy bag on your adapted wheelchair.
if thats the case, then you really should've been euthanized, like i said.
i'm sorry for your parents loss, if he'd just pulled out, they wouldnt have to deal with you.

>he’s mad

>tfw i cannot retort
>tfw i must reply
>tfw i know, i'll say he's mad instead
>tfw hue

Welp I've done my work op good luck and god speed

you r the retarderest person evar

and i'm fabulous.

lol, you're trying too hard faggot. Give up making bait

i love how the actual response rate has dropped to 0.

AYYYYYYYLMAO and i'm out.

I think he just rage quit lol

How would we know we was flagging the same vid?
I'd search and post one but I don't wanna rick roll myself.

why didnt you just say Bump?
you were already here...

bump

get someone to rig together a model with an afro so we can all play VRchat together