Ever considered

collecting these?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_That's_What_I_Call_Music!_97_(UK_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_That's_What_I_Call_Music!_63_(U.S._series)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNrSISR8o2E
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

I had a couple in the early 80s, when I was a youth. Mostly shit with occasional gems. Unnecessary now because of the internet.

What a waste of money

No, but collecting things in general is good. We're genetically programmed to want shit and there's something very healthy and satisfying about being able to channel that into a specific type of thing you like. As long as you don't go into fullblown hoarder territory it's great, everyone should collect at least one thing.

That's a pretty fucking weird choice though.

>not having upgraded to CD for all the volumes before 28.
>what a casual

They haven't been released on CD.

holy shit, they are still releasing them:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_That's_What_I_Call_Music!_97_(UK_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_That's_What_I_Call_Music!_63_(U.S._series)

Are you excited for volume 100?

do you collect anything?

This guy must be the life of the party.
>Hey guys what year you want!

According to Discogs, they started to released the cd versions since volume 8 in 1986.
My point still stand.

How the hell do you collect music, there is so much shit to collect its impossible

How about collecting only the stuff you like the most?

But you can't get them all on CD.

SO WHATS THE FUCKING POINT YOU STUPID CUNT? I HOPE YOU GET ABDUCTED MY ISIS AND BURNT ALIVE YOU FUCKING WANKER.

>first US edition had Karma Police
>first UK edition had The Love Cats, second UK edition had What Difference Does It Make?

This deeply confuses me.

i torrent the entire "United Kingdom and Ireland NOW" around 2009 when i didnt where to find new music. the american NOW hits are garbage.

look at that guys fucking face. look into his soulless eyes. examine his fat feminized fucking blob of a head. fucking christ. pure human garbage.

I know someone who has all of these, she buys them regularly even though for the last 40 she has liked almost none of them.

Do NOT do this.

You must be the coolest kid in middle school

Clearly saying on the internet what he can't say to his face in the mirror.

ya its actually totally normal for males to be amorphous blobs whose "personalities" revolve around buying and consuming media, and if u disagree youre le edgy epic cringe

Relevant m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNrSISR8o2E

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE

I listened to these for the first time. I had always assumed they were the original music with a chorus of children, not shitty midi versions with adults doing vocals and a peppering of kids