Hey Sup Forums, recommend me some short but sweet anime. I have watched and loved dbz, full metal alchemist...

Hey Sup Forums, recommend me some short but sweet anime. I have watched and loved dbz, full metal alchemist, and death note.

Bump of cocaine

2nd bump

Evangelion

Care to give me a quick run down on what it's about user?

ERASED

What's it about?

Bump. Come on Sup Forums I know there's more anime watchers among us.

Final bump

> gateway anime

Cowboy Bebop:
Space cowboy bounty hunters. Considered one of the greatest anime by a large portion of the community.

Trigun:
Gunslinger turned pacifist who has a dark past we learn over the show. Light-hearted action with some somber moments. Same author as Bebop.

Ghost in the shell : Stand alone complex.
cyber punk, it was the basis for the Matrix ( at least the original movie was) This anime follows a Speical police force/ counter-terrorism group. This anime is a bit deeper in subject, and is geared for more suspense and takes a slower approach on storytelling, Single word description: Tense.

Evangelion
The original "darker" anime , this anime paved the way for anime to search more dark themes and has commonly shaped the landscape of anime.

Mecha fantasy with gritty overtones.

Higurashi no naku

Thriller/ murder based anime. A tad confusing the first watch through, and since I don't wanna spoil anything I will have to leave it at that.

Steins;Gate is one of the best animes you could ever watch.

If you're a fan of castlevania and have played the third one Netflix has a short anime about it. Its extremely short but kept me entertained.

Watched it. Super good.

Made in abyss 13episodes
Kobayashi Dragon maid 13ep
Gabriel dropout 12?
Your lie in april 21?
Eromanga sensei like 12
Those are pretty trendy and shorts

>Your lie in April

user you do know most anons here are already depressed right?

Bamp

Dont be a loser, watch Detroit Metal City

Death parade, OP is cringy af but the story is good

Short and sweet - Honey and clover, 2 seasons.

texnolyze, fate/zero, from the new world, welcome to the nhk, samurai champloo, berserk, claymore, parasyte:the maxim. There are at least another dozen on th tip of my tongue but I'm drunk and can't think of them.

OP is way too fucking long

Ps, most of these are 24 episode-ish. So, relatively short.

It's long but Hunter x hunter is a hard recommend for anyone

just watch it you idiot it's considered by many to be the goat

Awesome. Thank you.

Naruto
Bleach
One piece
Tokyo goul

Kappa Mikey

Berserk

Corey in the house
Sponge bob
Rick and mortis

Boku no Pico

Oh thanks man. I love gay cp

This guy's right. It's a must (not a Code Geass or Elfen Lied "must", it's actually good)

Normie

high school of the dead

What are the other 2 you mentioned?

Watched it. Not great.

+1

Bumpan

2 highly overrated anime, nothing special. Look it up on imdb or myanimelist nig.

Psychopass is fascinating. It discusses the pros and cons of freedom vs stability and order.

Mob psycho 100. One of my favorites. It's a direct adaptation of a shitty webcomic. Only like 11 episodes.

Also ping pong: the animation. It's paced really differently, it's much more interpretational and abstract than most anime, and has a really unique art style. Also like 11 episodes.