So Sup Forums what keeps you going

So Sup Forums what keeps you going

Fear of death.

Inertia

I cant sing i cant dance nor write act no good with music all that keeps me going is the hope ill find something i can do

thats a good one

bacon mostly

nothing

life is a grind just keep at it, remember it's progression not perfection. sex is fun and with enough money prostitutes are cheaper

Neat

Consumerism. Video games and movies mostly.

I don’t want to die alone

>doing well
>leaving everything behind soon

you
seriously all of you
the dumb and funny shit all of you say

yes
the truth about afterlife ist not revealed

Fear of death. Only reason I haven't killed myself

money

happy to help

curiosity

some parts of life are ok, I enjoy walking around and looking at things. I like nature and looking at clouds. I am trying to reduce spending on random crap because it is probably where I spend the most $ on and get least out of it. Trying to become a creator instead of a consumer.

As long as you are alive, there is a chance for happiness. Be not sad that all your time has been wasted, it has merely been mostly wasted.

Good One. Hope you are doing well

so far im liking all these replys no one thorwing a pity party

just fucking try to enjoy little things
also i keep living because why fucking notyou have just fucking enjoy it
the little things and pleasures just fuck it up the resut of your life enjoy the fucking tripp and left the others motherfuckers diving on their rotten shit

Family. Can't end it because of them. Don't want to hurt them

Sup Forums

It'll all end soon enough.

“The present life of man upon earth, O King, seems to me in
comparison with that time which is unknown to us like the
swift flight of a sparrow through mead-hall where you sit
at supper in winter, with your Ealdormen and thanes,
while the fire blazes in the midst and the hall is warmed,
but the wintry storms of rain or snow are raging abroad.
The sparrow, flying in at one door and immediately out
at another, whilst he is within, is safe from the wintry
tempest, but after a short space of fair weather, he im-
mediately vanishes out of your sight, passing from winter
to winter again. So this life of man appears for a
little while, but of what is to follow or what went before
we know nothing at all. If, therefore, this new doctrine
tells us something more certain, it seems
justly to be followed in our kingdom.” - Bede of Jarrow

that bede fellow sounds like a bit of a downer

T H I S

I wanna see if i can do it right for one or two moments... Im quite pathetic when it comes to making my life worthy of anything at all. Captain Picard says that the biggest challenge to man is the study of philosophy i've been drawn to it my entire life, but its only testing the strength of my patience...

Imagine if you will.. how it was like before you were born. That is probably what death is like. Are you still afraid?

The hope of a white rebellion, and the prospect of having a family.

I dance to the tune of my organs and little else

If thats what I thought, I would be.

i have a very good very nice friends who will let me touch her breasts when i'm unhappy & it makes me feel much better about life in general and then sometimes she'll hug me until i fall asleep. i'm very happy that she's come into my life and yeah i dont know what else to say, i really like her

well now glad thats working for you

Death is nothing

moar

never give up on what keeps you going it can get better with hard work and shit

i think we've pretty much ascended into a fundamental law of the universe. any y'all wanna see if the universe implodes if this ever dies?

You hope.

don't really have any more sexy fruit puns saved sorry but i got some funny henti lines saved

Nothing really. Just waiting for my parents to die so I can kill myself.

I honestly do not know.
>cant get a job
>applied to office IT to flipping burgers
my interview at mcdonalds was from some dude like 7 years younger than me, this was the moment where I decided its time to start thinking about suicide.
>dad got removed from retirement home due to severe dementia
>cant go on welfare because my fathers retirement income was more than the welfare I would have gotten
>32 years old
>out of work for 2 years
>living with dad in home i grew up in
>dating is impossible
>random hookups are no longer a thrill
>video games and alcohol cant push back thoughts anymore
>knowing random nights I will get woken up by my dad as he tries to wake me up to get me to go to school or i have to stop him from getting ready to going to work which he retired from years ago
>some days he asks where my mom is, who died years ago from a drunk driver
>sleep with shotgun under bed with two shells because its easier to sleep at night knowing I have a way out
Every day I see his pills, would be easy to take a fist full of blood thinners and slit wrists.
Or take one of his old shotguns, maybe the 16 gauge double barrel for a quick blast through the skull of base of my spine

But for some reason, I still cant do it. Now if ya dont mind I am ganna go back to filling out a job application to be a night janitor for walmart

nothing and everything whatever the fuck catches my interest. also the hope taht one day i'll find the one lady who externalizes all my negativity and kicks the shit out of me while we fuck like dogs. a real anti-social sociopathic bitch that hates everyone, just me slightly less so.

Weed and the fact that i know I could get a gf if I get the opportunity

Just chugging along hoping that I get to see the day that humanity finally implodes on itself and we all die.

Aww you're pretty swell too, ya big lug. Let's all hug, one big group hug.

Assuming it's like being in a coma, then. I'm right.

that's a cute tarantula. is it yours?

underrated

Story of my life, user

Might as well be dead already

No, I just try not to post anything without having a picture attached and it caught my eye while scrolling through photos.

Do you have family and friends? Except your father?

video games

Any dumbass can do music, I play guitar and tought myself to sing it's not hard, any faget can act, I doit every fucking day, acting like I am okay.
If you just wait for it to happen, you will remain i a state doubt, regret, and in a deep DEEP state of depression. Trust me user, go and get it, whatever IT is that you want.

That's tough, user. Thanks for making me appreciate my own problems compared to yours.
I hope something works out for you

Good for you, you fucking queer

Curiosity. I'm spun.