Post your AOTY from the year you were born

This

no because i'll get banned

Pleb shit

>posting while underage
Well, it's better than going to reddit or 9gag I guess. You do realize that wasting your youth on a yakuza lolicon imageboard means you'll never get laid, right?

So, kid, I wanna know what kind of music the kids are into so I know what to expect from future Sup Forums. What's your top 5?

>Sup Forums isn't a normie website in 2017

St. Anger

Underage b&

LCD Soundsystem - American Dream

They say I have good taste for someone my age.

hi friend! here's my favorite :)

kys

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

AT LEAST YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A VALID REASON TO GET BANNED.

I always thought being underage is a mental disease.

What's The Story (Morning Glory) by Oasis

The inner-child and the children in general are the superhuman according to Nietzsche for their acts are pure and based on instinct.

They can't fail if you don't know what obstacle they jump, but they say jump, you say -How high?-

Elevate people and awake, there's an awakening happening and you're missing the loot so I brought the band.

I was told what to do by the band, I think 1990 has more likely nothing to listen unless we go some years after for Nirvana's Nevermind.

stfu spaz

Nietzsche was a crazy weirdo so that makes even more sense.

1997. OK Computer

Nietzsche and Schopenhauer together get you far into Nihilism, a fast way to reach God.

You don't understand him maybe but for example Zarathustra is not for everyone, in the wrong hands it can cause a reich, who to be honest Moot I can't tolerate... the dictatorship and tyranny, yet I identify his purpose clean.

Totalitarian and Utilitarian bastards can't apply political sciences without disturbing the base of the pyramid so here I come with a new set of arms, new words for the syllables coming our way... coming soon, morse code: Shinigami, origami, burigami, nannygami, bombard you with retardolous wordplay, rhymes come so easy I find harder to restrain and if I had any rythm maybe you'll finally faint.

Great choice

shut the fuck up already you bullshit spewing faggot

See? Information is not for everyone that's why I don't believe in the sensitive information you acquire by "cables", such Army info is not for everyone and in the wrong hands it can cause severe damage.

Freedom of information is not what you expect, cockroaches and traitors should be in jail even worst transgender aberrancy.

Remember the Alamo? Who in your little miserable world are you trying to prove you're not made out of gold and can't be sold?

Are you even experienced?

>pic related, album of the year I was born.

>1997 fags are legal now

take your fucking meds was my original point, bolstered even moreso by this

Hey look it's the Horned God from last night
How ya feelin after your spergout?

20 years old user

Do you even Tarkus?

Come at me bro, say that to me in the street see what happens m8, farook you up in the gabberinno, panne and winobot.

Enjoy your stay and thanks for the bump, you made my day. I found shelter under such number.

The marriage is getting close, why not attaining to a new scripture fresh and done for us?

> I found shelter under such number.
That's cool, I hope you have a good evening, unironically. Get some help.

(10)Big L- Lifestylez Of Da Poor And Dangerous
(10)GZA- Liquid Swords
(10)Three 6 Mafia- Mystic Stylez
(9.7)Mobb Deep- Infamous
(9.6)Gravediggaz- 6 Feet Deep
(9.5)Raekwon- Only Built For Cuban Linx...
(9)Death- Symbolic
(8.9)DJ Screw- Bigtyme Vol. II: All Screwed Up
(8.8)Brotha Lynch Hung- Season of da Siccness
(8.4)Common Sense- Resurrection

Just posting my top 10. Best year for hip hop ever imo

Either Melt Banana - Charlie or ITAOTS

Because you're the bump that I love the most now I'll do what you please, so 1,2,3 now take me to the elevator and I'm glad to see you later.

All we got inside this vacancy!

Great album, 8/10. What did you think of Damogen Furies?
9.4/10 legendary other than the unfortunate moonchild
Solid but he has better. Drukqs is my favorite personally. 7.3/10
6.2/10 even post is better imo. It has an interesting sound but is so flat compared to the sentiment of vulnicura or beauty of vespertine
7.6/10 quite enjoyed it, probably his best. That line about his day 1's turning to 3's and 4's blew my mind
Really fucking cool album, but at 2 1/2 hours it's got some less interesting tracks and ideas. 8.1/10
Fuck ya, 10/10. Probably the eeriest hip hop album ever

:,)

my nigga

Damogen Furies wasn't really my style since I prefer the jazz influence on HND. I will say, however, that I admire the fact Squarepusher produced DF in one take.

I feel that. Ya I really respected it and I found it to be a really unique album too. Love the glitches blended into that breakcore sound

I forgot Amon Tombin's Bricolage came out the same year and I'd honestly pick that over HND.

What a blessed year ;')

friendo

/98/ in the house bruh

richard degenerate james, stop shilling yourself all over the board

the only aphex that is an acceptable aoty

2000 fags will be legal soon.

this is mine

fuck

bump

fuck it

I had literally no chance of seeing it live ;_;

lol did you just change your mind user?

Experience? What doth life and the big issues we experience? What do you want to be quite honestly? You should be careful about your new number. Address the inner sleeves of your hour of solitude.

Why does Sup Forums quote from people like this neighborhood? In my opinion, on this occasion, should it instantly had me know, I'd think twice about how much the affect of minds think alike. Sheep to be honest. Fuck to get for his bluetooth

Not the same guy, but also underage:
1. 98.12.28
2. OKC
3. ITAOTS
4. Loveless
5. Pet Sounds

Not the same guy, but slightly underage:
1. 98.12.28
2. OKC
3. ITAOTS
4. Loveless
5. Pet Sounds

who /justbecame18thisyear/?

bump

same

My favorite Rammstein album. Not a lot of people like it over Sehnsucht or Mutter. You are my nigga.

This

What the heck else was released in 1995?

I don't know if it's my favorite album of their discog, but it damn sure killed '95. Asche Zu Asche is based.

Seemann is fucking sad.

Pinkerton

not even a 8/10

Hey look... someone with taste.

Envane