how is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur-ZNgtbBxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_Group_D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cash me ousside how bow dah

This WC their .5 plays AFC's .5
Going to be good

Having USA and Mexico qualify is very profitable for FIFA.

Mexico, USA and Costa Rica are top 32 in the world. Honduras/Panama/Jamaica are maybe top 50.

>yfw da Bahamas wins da worldc up

Asia gets 4.5 and literally all their teams are garbage.

the after party would be nuts

Lol

The only reason they are top 32 is because theh can statpad against shit islands, but usually get btfo with teams that matter. Hell, if they merged the two confederations into one, no country from concacaf would ever go to the world cup ever again.

It's like OFC with two Australias

asia gets 4.5

do you think you deserve it?

lol
I think China / Uzbekistan could beat Jamaica / Honduras or whoever. I guess we'll see in the intercontinental playoff.

Bahrain failed to beat T&T in 2006 WCQ Playoff

yea and Bahrain are dogshit, even that 06 who refballed to get that place.
and that T&T was their best ever or something

I think asian teams and concacaf teams are roughly on the same level with exception of japan team that is a little better than them

USA/Mexico/CR all made the RO16 last year and CR made a decent deep run

meanwhile Asia blew dick as usual

This year
One of Australia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, or Uzbekistan will be the AFC's 5th placed team and will play whoever CONCAF's 4th placed team in a play-off
I put my money behind any of those AFC horses tbf

No

CR was one penalty shootout out of the semifinals m8

Why does the USA get to go to the World Cup every time? I hate watching these fucking queers pretend to care about a sport they don't know.

>not believing in Syria

Mexico are generally better than all of AFC teams
USA fluctuate but have done better the last two WCs. If they qualify this time I would love to see my team (Iran) play them again
Costa Rica have a golden generational thing going on which is great but not really representative of their usual level
I'd be happy to play any CONCAF side barring maybe Mexico in the WC

>being worse than Haiti

CONCACAF is objectively better than Asia.

I'm just saying pound for pound they are currently doing 3rd best behind Europe and Conmebol

People rag on the USA but they do pretty well in WC play due to patriotism skillboost

Alri
For brave Syria

Have you seen the USA so far in qualifying? They have no midfield at all and are relying on a teenager to carry them. It's not looking good m8.
Anyway, I guess we'll just have to see

>

Half the team is suspended or injured and they still won the last match 6-0

I am not worried whatsoever, they weren't taking things seriously before

>won the last match 6-0
1-1

DELETE THIS

they drew 1-1 with panama

Meant to say second to last match, last night was a road game so it was going to be qualifier to slight victory at best

africa is better than concacaf

maybe in 2010

Honestly there's only like 8-10 countries in the world our top 3 wouldn't beat.
Mexico has memed teams like Croatia, France, Italy. The US, Portugal, Belgium. Costa Rica, Uruguay, Italy and England the past world cup. You'd think these would beat >us 4-0 every time.
Honduras, Panama and Jamaica aren't used to big international tournaments but they would put a decent fight against teams like Finland, Peru, Tunisia, etc.
African NTs never play to their full potential because they lack cohesion. Asian teams like Japan, SK, Australia and Iran are good, but doable.

>Mexico
Would get its ass handed to them

>Honduras, Panama and Jamaica aren't used to big international tournaments but they would put a decent fight against teams like Finland, Peru, Tunisia, etc.
When's the last time Finland was at the worldc up?

>When's the last time Finland was at the worldc up?

I think his point is that our non-qualifying meme teams could hang with yours

our team is full of old farts and league 2/3/MLS squad players. our best young player ever doesn't get called up, our and Morgan never takes his Leicester meme magic with him.

but I still think we would beat China. Why? Name one Chinese NT player.

Te tenemos de hijo pu70

Your non-qualifying teams are still top 6 in your confederation

You haven't seen them play under Lippi. If you don't have a united team with chemistry behind those names you'll get done
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur-ZNgtbBxE

>Name one Chinese NT player
Wang Dong. Not sure if he still plays, though.

Having watched qualifying and WC games from both Confeds over the years:
1. Mexico
2. AFC Big 5, Costa Rica, USA
3. AFC also-rans
4. CONCAF also-rans
5. The litter that's left

Well it isn't a very big continent there is it la

australia OUT asia
australian posters OUT Sup Forums forever!

I don't think Mexico would do THAT bad in conmebol. I can see them winning against Peru, Paraguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Venezuela, even Uruguay and Colombia. As long as we got some points against Brazil Argentina or Chile we shouldn't do so bad.

Jamaica would wax China's ass, no question

the ABConcacaf's on here are going too far

australia IN
new zealand IN

Did you catch the part where the USA has made the RO16 twice and quarters once in the past 4 WC's?

who from Asia has a similar resume?

South Korea with the power of the worst refball of all time in 2002?

would you like it if australia came to USA world cup groups? they would beat you up.

>Asia's premier team is the total categorical meme of Australia

shaking in meh boots Shinji

I did. They have been pretty dire since 2014 though. Maybe it's because I have 98 shades on but I don't think USA is anything more than an even match with the big AFC teams
They wouldn't do that
They're not the premier team atm

Have you learned nothing about qualifiers? Even the best teams have ruts where everyone is shit and out of form and careless. All that matters is when it's time to show and prove at the tournament. Focusing on a two game sample size of garbage that is ultimately irrelevant just reeks of wishful thinking.

they go to any continent they want to.

and you cannot even defeat panama.

fuck australia.

I wasn't just talking about qualifiers
US is a team in transition relying on a teenager to carry their lifeless corpse
I promise that if they qualify for the WC they won't make it out the group stage

>Asia had 0 (zero) wins that past World Cup
>they think they should even be allowed to sniff CONCACAF's ass

Oh come on Kenji, that's not very nice.

Don't talk about futbol ever again

oh and old man dempsey, who will be 35 next year

>I promise that if they qualify for the WC they won't make it out the group stage

Next summer Pulisic will be another year older and better (and he is performing very well now), and we will have the full team back including Fabian J, Yedlin, Geoff Cameron, and Co.

I don't believe you actually follow the WC since you seem to have derivative, tunnel vision thinking that one or two qualifying games with half the team on the field are indicative of tournament form

this will easily be a better team than 2014

and Iran has ________
while Australia has __________
and Japan has Memeji Kagawa

there should be arabs in one's own arab competition
there should be old soviet union countries in europe with russia
only asian eye countries should be in asia

an australian and iraq should never meet when the between is 11,500 kilo.

Pulisic is good, he can be great
but at 19 or even 20 he's not ready to carry a national team
the help around him isn't good or able-bodied
I'm sorry if you can't see it but the US has an enormous rebuilding job on its hands.

If you don't follow football don't talk about it mate

also Bobby Wood who is looking very effective

I have no idea why you're being so delusional. We never have a problem in World Cups.

Focus on getting a international win first buddy, then you may talk to me about it.

Don't let that 7-0 fool you weon

>We never have a problem in World Cups.
It's like you don't remember 2006. it's also you don't really understand the problem, which is perfectly natural for every team, that I'm explaining the US has
>Focus on getting a international win first buddy, then you may talk to me about it.
what did he mean by this

I mean Asia is always shit and yet you think this is "THE YEAR" that they're better than CONCACAF

after all Asia is doing pretty well against Asia right now

>2014 World Cup
>two R16 extra time games
>one quarterfinal

Meanwhile in Asia...

(ZERO)

group stage wins

Honduras could beat their best team

fuck it just let Jamaica burn them with pace

lmao what happened here?

>Canada below Haiti

lmao

>Canada below a team that is about a solid 4 days away from dying of starvation and has a pre-game meal of dirt cookies and malaria water

Iranian cuck BTFO

How the fuck are memexico ranked 17th in the world? FIFA's rankings suck.

The World Cup should just be teams from South America and Europe. North America, Asia and Africa are just stealing spots from better national teams.

>SWEDEN YES

Tbh concacaf has been doing pretty well at the world cup.

Very good counter-point.

5 slots for CONMEBOL+CONCACAF unified
10 slots for UEFA+Asia
1 slot for Africa+Oceania

Only 16 teams

bleh, the top 3 CONCACAF teams are going to be better than the extra shitters you shoehorn in from lower Europe

But teams from those continents always finish ahead of yuro teams

That's no fun

Group Stage chaos is the best part

Iran almost tie against us

Oh yes, I'd much rather have Costa Rica and Panama in the WC over Netherlands and Portugal. Totally!

And South American teams and European teams always end up on top

CR held the Dutch to 0-0 and took them to a shootout back when they were still good

funny you should mention them

>European teams always end up on top
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_Group_D

A small handful of them that aren't in question. This is about the worst euro qualifiers

Well if NA teams were world beaters they'd get more than 3.5 slots, right

the point is there are still at least 3 competitive teams in that part of the World, this being the "World Cup" after all

One lucky run doesn't mean anything. If Costa Rica manages to get to Quarters again, I'll gladly eat my own shit. But we both know that's not happening.

Mexico/USA/Costa Rica are a tier better than Japan and slightly better than South Korea. They have one or two good players whereas we have a decent team and some good players as well (Pulisic, Brooks for USA)

Ehhh that's a bit strong imo

Not uncommon for CONCACAF to have a member in the quarters

CR was one of the most consistent squads in that tourney, if you want to call discipline luck

I would definitely call it a fluke. Costa Rica are not a team that's going to get to the quarters consistently. Getting there in the way they did was impressive, but not something they're going to do again in at least 30 years.

If you want to call any small country that has happened to put together a good squad for a certain period of time (as is common anywhere in the world) a "fluke", then fine. It's still precedent.

I'm sure you're used to the title

Im not joking. The top 3 Concacaf teams are better than SK/Japan/Australia both by recent tournament performances and by squads.

I would absolutely call it a fluke. Greece winning the Euros 2004 was a fluke too; regardless of how well they played.

He was being an idiot so I let it go