>be me
>19
>browsing some user chat shit
>talk to dude
>talk about ways to make a fortune
>"there's definitely some sluts that'd drink a full bottle of legit cum"
>got a mini fridge in my bedroom to keep them fresh and not vile
>had about 3 and a half half litre bottles of cum
>my balls literally feel like they're being crushed by a vice when I cum because I wank so often
>last week
>friend's 20th
>spend weekend out of town
>come home
>nobodies home
>bedroom door oddly unlocked
>I always have it locked
>think it's alright, nobody would check
>oh boy
>was I wrong
>check my fridge
>COMPLETELY FUCKING EMPTY
>I live with my Mom and sister
>Dunno where my sister is, but my Mom's at work for another 4 hours

Like, I feel like my life has just been ruined. What do I say? What will they say? I don't want to get kicked out.

Say you wanted to sell them

I was gonna sell them anyway (forgot to add that in) but that still doesn't make having bottles full of egaculation fluid stored away in my room. Like, I've been masturbating 3-4 times a day, everyday, for the better part of the year.

Maybe act like you didnt know how sperm donations worked and that you were gonna try and cash it all in at once

You think that will work? Like, I just vomited out of fear of what's gonna happen.

Worth a shot, Id rather look like an idiot than a perv

Bumping for interest

as a guy who regularly did this, they would never know what it was.

cum in bottles turns yellow and looks and smells fucking disgusting. Nothing like the white shit they are used to seeing. It's also too thick to look like pee.

Say you got offered a lot of money for the cum from some user, and now your big paycheck is gone, as well as your billions of dead children

Might pass it off as bad custard

All these fuckers are lying to you. There is no way out of this, other than ending your life

You should find work in advertising. Or politics

bump for intrest

>OP'sfuture.webm

Did you sell it? How much did you sell it for? I was thinking 20 bucks a bottle. 50 and try make it fresh as possible.

i actually listed it on ebay and the fuckers took it down. It had no bids but I bet if I advertised it on Sup Forums I might have gotten some, even if from fake accounts

just adding, my main purpose was keeping my trips to bathroom minimized since parents slept across from it with door open. The first few bottles made the whole room stink, so i started putting them on fridge.

I also had pee bottles, God I was a mess

>had
kek'd

>MY HALF FULL BOTTLES OF CUM ARE GONE.
Jesus christ I haven't even read the rest and I can already tell this is gonna be good.

dear god man, just jizz in your mouth like a normal person

>being this dumb fake and gay
>posting the faggot ledditor pee pee frog
kys yourself, faggot

nothing wrong with drinking a bit

Just ask them about your new vegan juice bacteria from fridge.

ew...

what a sad life you must live

that was over 7 years ago. But it was sad. As an example, I found out the hard way you need at least two bottles for sperm. One to drop the most current load on, and a second to store all past ones. Why you ask? Spills.

Also water bottles are the worst for peeing and ejaculating on. Powerade bottles are better.

Pee bottles are also good for about a month or two, even if you wash them. Yellow crystallized shit starts growing on them after using them for that but I did it for about 3 years.

the crystals are the remnants from water evaporating out. pissed in a cup once, forgot about it. insidde of the cup was fucking covered in salt cystals cause i loved maruchians top ramen packets of bullshit at the time, high af in sodium.

that explains a lot, i was in college at the time so my diet was those damn noodle soups

Think sugar cubes dissolving in water, then when the water evaporates it leaves that gay af residue that needs the power of bullshit to come off

Op timestamp this shit
We need proof

they are fucking gone, whats op gonna timestamp? an empty fridge? fucking think before you post user

kek

The date of today and a picture of his fridge?

made me chuckle.
Good post user.

fuck it, I think if OP got another empty bottle and came in it, that'd be a perfect timestamp

Faggot wont delivar though, too worried about his mommy drinking his milkshake