Why won't you tell me what's wrong with you, you little fucking cunt...

Why won't you tell me what's wrong with you, you little fucking cunt, how many times have you been here and you keep saying you're autistic, just tell me what the fuck is wrong

I'm lonely

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Get some fucking friends then, why do I need to explain this to you every time you come here

No one likes me

The problem is I have to choose between a girl and a trap! How do I choose?

I don't fucking like you to
Both you fucking nigger.

Incorrect.

I'm not a nigger. Just fag

Why don't you like me?

Niggerfaggot detected.

Because your ass is insufficient.

i'll tell ya, the reason i'm an incompetent loser is that i'm lazy, and not lazy in the way that "oh, i can't possibly go on," no I can go on, but i choose not to. Why? No reason, that is the lazy fuck i am.

But.. I like you

Why?

I am drunk, a loser with no life, 28 and no job, no skills

I wish to just leave this earth

Honesty was the only thing I was looking for, user do you feel good being lazy?

If not you might be suffering from depression.

You come here wasting my time user instead of going outside into the real world, finding real friends.

Spread your wings user, fuck Sup Forums, fuck Sup Forums, get fit and live your life.

Checked, before you do wish to leave user, give it your best shot and when you do leave you'll have no regrets, since you tried unlike most.

Nothing, i'm pretty functional, I just over-exaggerate my anti-social tendencies on here and enjoy shit posting.

There's nothing wrong with me

That's fucking great, stop fucking coming back here.

I only come when I have time to spare. Nothing wrong with a bit of shitposting and looking at other boards while you've nothing much to do.

I’m a “tits”man

I've been a dad for almost two years now. I never wanted to be a dad. I have no freedom. I have lost my friends. I'm stuck here, in this life, till my daughter grows up.

The only time I get to myself is when she sleeps.

Don't ever have kids, user. If she says you're the one, ignore her. Pay for the abortion, mix in morning after pills, whatever.

DON'T HAVE KIDS. EVER.

I'm trips, had about 6 beers been thinking about taking a bunch of advil with my next drink, then puking in a big bowl and letting my roommates know I'm just sick when they ask.

I changed my mind I like you guys, come back when ever

Your mistake was not made by genetics, family or anyone else, give your daughter the best life you can even if you despite her

Fuck it user keep going

This! First part tho!

I'm fly-user, i don't feel anything. I am definitely depressed, but i deal with it.

G-God fucking dammit

So why are you still here, faggot?

It's too late to leave
I already have loss everything good in my life

If I could I would scream alahu akbar in front of some cops

Is it illegal to scream so?

Well, I feel like I'm not the one you're here for, but the main three problems facing me right now are lack of meaningful personal connections, low self confidence/self esteem, and the fact that I'm pretty much adrift in my life right now.

Luckily, I think I have a plan. I'm still not too old to join the military, and when I come back from some good old shooty bang bang OORAH I'll be a better, stronger person for it. What I need right now is direction, and if the military can give you anything besides tinnitus and bad knees, it can give you direction. That direction is mostly forward, but still...

Dude, I don't think he cares if it's illegal.