What's Sup Forums smoking and or drinking tonight? As you can see, I'm going broke as hell tonight

What's Sup Forums smoking and or drinking tonight? As you can see, I'm going broke as hell tonight.

Jesus christ man if you're broke buy alcohol by the handle not bu the fucking swig

That's a damn good point but I'm an alcoholic in denial who still has a couple of dollars left over for when I inevitably realize I'm not going to stop after this swig.

Kek how much is even in that bottle? 0,1 L?

Also pic related.

There's a whole 375 ML in this bitch, so half of what's in yours. I'd figuratively kill for some amber rum, it's always been my favorite

Ah I thought it was less

>I'd figuratively kill for some amber rum, it's always been my favorite

Mine too, but vodka isn't bad either.

While I've always appreciated vodka (clearly), it's always given me a weird drunk. My body will feel drunk my head will feel sober.

Gin is the best drink. Both for mixing, and on its own.

I don't smoke and i am drinking water.

Woo Hoo.

I'm proud of you user. Sometimes a man just has to buy some cheap shit and get fucked up

you sound like a gayfag

weed and powerade

Salty milk and coins

weed and whisky, also bump.

I don't like mixing weed with alcohol. For some reason I just get tired instead of having that nice weed buzz.

beer. long, long night of drinking the hard stuff at a halloween party, I may or may not have fucked up. I spilled some kind of red drink all over a chick in a fur coat and then left while people were trying to figure out what happened. On my way out I grabbed her ass, but not in a normal way. . .Like I grabbed it and squeezed violently and she yelped.

I can only hope everyone was so drunk it won't matter. Or I am so drunk it doesn't matter.

Purple alien fire

ive been chugging fireball and pounding space dusts

im pretty fucked, to the point where playing vidya is too much effort and im about to give up and go to bed.

hundreds of steam games, nothing fun

Kek

Remembering all the shit you've on the next day is the worst..

i always wake up, then ctrl H to see what time i eventually got off my pc and passed out at

cheap 6 dollar red wine

The best thing is when I find Path of Exile screenshots of me talking way to intimate to a random stranger I met ingame and then putting him on my friendlist. I've done that way too many times.

Seriously I've renamed the shortcut to "NO POE WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK", but I still do it.