encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
reverse.photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

continue

this looks like cp... MODS!!

Looks like a big dick in a small hole. More pleaseeeeeeee

These are the true cringe threads

go back to tumblr then you fucking cutter

Slit your wrists and do push ups in salt water!

that looks dangerous in so many ways...

youtube.com/channel/UCWvjQLhtp-3HDMkm0I3I0ZA

>
Moar knee grow!

She is wearing some cute panties for a girl that gets drunk enough to pass out at a party

post moar. any penetration?

no penetration

Too son user

What is the story here?

TOO FUCKING SOON

She's dead

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

Lol no She is not

Lrn2 Google reverse search fag.....

Perfect timing

rape*

what a disaster of an ass
just skin and pelvis

Lrn2 Big Pic, faggot....

Not sure why you're so offensive.. You probably don't know either.

It doesn't matter if you're a newfag, what matters is that it takes you literally 5 seconds to rightclick and do a reverse image search and find out what the picture is about.

newfags don't know theres a reverse image search button

Lol, what a shitty answer. Strawman much?

This!

Definitely dead you can find articles on her if you look

Nope!

See post -->

Dont stop

lol, brings me back. I still don't get how people were tricked into thinking this cunt was dead. Her right leg is sticking up, clearly alive.

What is reverse search, and what is the picture about?

If you dont know what reverse image search
Is then you must be 5 years old

rigamortis dude

Still don't know what you're talking about. Just admit that you don't know what the pic is about.

Works on mobile as well if you use Desktop version of your browser or manually enter the images search URL.

How the fuck do people still not know about basic google functions? And there several other sites that provides reverse, but google is easier, since it's built into your fucking browser (unless you're on IE or Edge like a moron)

Dude, are you this retarded for real? The guy is obviously a troll.

i think you the same guy

beautiful, thx user ! she's great

Ah, shit. I'm drunk as hell, I'm a fucking idiot anyways tho

Nerve gas

If no option on mobile phone then go to
reverse.photos/
on your mobile and reverse search!!!

has someone the pic from that slut with a peerbottle in her pussy and some condoms on her ass?

some people don't use google too.. troll?

used by multiple guys....

after a couple of friends and I finished with my gf

way too soon

Stfu. It was a hoax and you're an idiot for perpetuating it.

This picture can fit like 20 ants you stupid bitch plus ants don't even look at pictures anyways faggot

newfag here whats the story behind this hoax?

The hoax is that you don't love sucking dick but it's not true you love sucking dick you cunt

you seem angry and that makes me happy that my life is better than yours at this point in time

Rip

Listen here you smamsy little fucktard, I've been lurking these boards for the better part of 8 years and I'll tell you one thing. It is not too soon, because it's been fucking years and after enough time expires it transitions from being too soon into a timeframe that is considered to be long enough after said event that we can now fap to it.
I mean sure, it's terrible that she was taken advantage of for whatever reason but she still has her clothes on so how do we know if this blonde bombshell was even raped?
Too soon? I'll tell you what's too soon. it's too soon for you to be on this board fucking it up with your unwelcome opinions.
Where do you live you little faggot? The time can't come soon enough when I drive over there and fuck your whole face up. Little too soon fucking faggot.

Woop

more? story?

Listen here you smamsy little fucktard, I've been lurking these boards for the better part of 8 years and I'll tell you one thing. It is not too soon, because it's been fucking years and after enough time expires it transitions from being too soon into a timeframe that is considered to be long enough after said event that we can now fap to it.
I mean sure, it's terrible that she was taken advantage of for whatever reason but she still has her clothes on so how do we know if this blonde bombshell was even raped?
Too soon? I'll tell you what's too soon. it's too soon for you to be on this board fucking it up with your unwelcome opinions.
Where do you live you little faggot? The time can't come soon enough when I drive over there and fuck your whole face up. Little too soon fucking faggot.

the fuck you on about loser?

Can we get some interest in vulnerable girls going in here??

if thats copypasta i can't tell because for browsing here for 8 years the fact you don't know the story is astounding.

hottest thread bump of the bumps

love the bush

wheres the dick? no fuck f no dick.

Real edgy samefag

zoolander sucks.

anyone else into this one?

I think you're right about that

I tried to make a copypasta for it just here, but now some faggot is spamming it. :/
Inb4 he uses my copypasta on this comment...

god thats fucking hilarious

too bad there won't be moar of her... :(

any in-focus pics?

No. You suck

moar