youtube.com/watch?v=NcTHC18Sc2U
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Full_Power
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=QSdfiVzmz50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude said he doesn't know if he can do it again but he's just fucking around with bitches right now so probably he's unstoppable yeah

he doesn't have the strength to match ultra instinct speed sadly.
the spirit only gave him a superficial boost to surpass his limit.
gohan will surpass him though. ftfw

I fookin' hope so. Gohan is useless right now. Hopefully he'll tap into his mystic power again, maybe they'll connect that mystic = ultra instinct and goku could only use it for a minute while gohan could hold onto it alot longer.

are they still making these? with constant power creep, does every punch break the recipient through the fabric of space time? Do the powerups take a linear amount of time to the new power? Does the current spirit-bomb equivalent take a season to charge?

Nah they're past the filler/fill time up with transformation scenes and they're fast now

Power creep is ridiculous now though, these are gods all over the place and they're their strongest universe against 7 other universes, they even had to resurrect frieza to help them.

Also, goku weak as fuck youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRHdO-TRWM

Nope, You Retards don't know how this works
>Introduce a New Treat that is even more Powerful
>Make New Transformation
>Gohan is still Shit because Goku / Vegeta is Main
>DRAGON BALL JEW
and Lastly, You guys are Moron for still Believing Akira Torihama's Shit.

Fuck Toriyama, he keeps ruining DB more and more. Sometimes I wish it ended on Namek.

Super is constantly rustling my jimmies yet I still watch because of nostalgia.

Jiren basically beat the living shit out of goku even when he had the ultra instinct.

>believing akira torihamas shit
This is the best arc since buu saga though

The only thing I dislike so far about the tournament is they wrote buu out of the story yet again. He'd have been more interesting than tien. The tournament is super comfy watching for me however the build up to it was slow and almost put me off, maybe because I watched the two new movies, then watched from episode 1 again so it was a giant re-tread but worse.

No it's NOT
Who's the Retard that thinks it's a Good idea to Put FREEZA on the Team Again?? Who Basically Forgot the NAMEK ARC??

But the whole universe is threatened to be erased so they had no option. It's better to save the universe then deal with the frieza threat later. It's like if the world was getting erased but they had to revive hitler and his empire.

I have so many gripes.

I don't mind god ki being a thing, and SSJ god doesn't irk me that much, but the method to obtain it was fucking retarded.

The biggest fucking issue (since Frieza really) is the power scaling, how Goku and Vegeta get waled on by rookies, and Toriyama once again trivializing old transformations and the effort it took to achieve them.

>tingling on the back
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And now we have a fucking female broly.

Can we revive Hitler anyway?

>And now we have a fucking female broly.
this is a problem?

Oh really,
>Forget the Pain of Vegeta crying for Goku to beat him
>Forget the Pain Goku's felt when Freeza Killed the Krilin
>Forget the the Fact Freeza Destroy Planet for Fun
Sure! They also Forgot YAMCHA is the best Choice!

At no point did your random collection of words ever come close to a rational thought or conclusion.
>You guys are Moron
>are Moron

>>Forget the the Fact Freeza Destroy Planet for Fun
Vegeta also detroyed at least one planet for fun. Probably it was how he relaxed each weekend.

>revive hitler
The only difference between good and bad is perspective. Not only is history written by the winners, but if Hitler was killing your enemies, he'd be the good guy.
America dropped Atomic bombs on civilian targets killing 150,000 (odd) Men women and children, But Americans will tell you it doesn't matter because they 'won', and that's a good thing.

I think you might like one punch man. Kind of takes this to the logical extreme for comic relief.

Well at least Vegeta has a CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
and Vegeta is just Freeza's Nigger

Goku being too happy around frieza was annoying for sure. He should have been more serious, and maybe it could have been beerus' suggestion to bring back frieza instead of gokus.

In my opinion it is.

Don't tell me you're also exited for the Saiyan thots to fuse. Super reads like a bad fanfic.

>god shows up and makes everyone his bitch
>transformations with almost the entire color spectrum
>Goku can now destroy the entire universe with a punch
>Reversing the GT wish of Pilaf because why not
>Frieza is back and relevant because plot and is sporting a new paintjob
>Vegeta getting cucked again is par for the course though
>Trunks is back with blue hair for some reason
>gotta shoehorn him a GF
>EVIL MAIN CHARACTER CLONE
>More hair colors
>spirit bomb sword
>Tournament time
>Give all the retarded broly fans a waifu
>your waifu is shit
>Super Saiyan bargain sale again, buy 2 get 3 free
>Yet another transformation, or even worse, a demi-transformation that can probably stack with SSB or some shit
>Let's even fuse the thots now

I don't have enough time to list all the shit ideas.

Also, Have a Dragonball Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=NcTHC18Sc2U

>bad fanfic

Well yeah toriyama ''stole'' the super plot from db multiverse, an old fan comic about a universal tournament. That fan comic is more based on different timelines and ''what if'' scenarios, than different universes like db super though. Like king vegeta being there, a universe where goky is a bad saiyan etc.

Thats charlie chaplin dumbass

Oh, I forgot about that. It's been a month or two, I wonder how many pages I have to read.

The biggest thing i hate is all this "we cant transform cause stamina" bullshit.

Idiots completely ignore full power super saiyan being a thing. At the very lease goku and gohan should be ably to stay ss1 permanently with with nearly zero stamina loss.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Full_Power

Thats retarded and non canon, gt is non canon

It's from the Cell Saga, you fuckup

Heh, my singles are enough to stop him.

>kek
what a stupid faggot

cant you read? singles arent a thing anymore

Serious question, i ve been awake most of the night struggling to determine the outcome of a battle to the death between super saiyan god blue ultra instinct kaoi ken x20 vegito vs Saitama. i mean vegito is strong as fuck especially powered up to the max but just one consectutive normal punch from saitama-chan would end him (or would it? boros didn't die on impact after getting punched and he at best is at frieza level during the namek saga)

Da da da DA DA DA DA DA?

Depends what you go by. Saitama fanboys will say he can kill anyone with one punch, but we've never seen anything to actually suggest he's anywhere near Goku's power. Apparently the OPM webcomic has stated that Saitama has "broken his limiter", which would mean that he has unlimited power, but then how could any punch be a "serious punch"?

I like to judge power based on quantifiable feats rather than what characters say, which means that Saitama just doesn't have much going for him. Like you said, Boros is probably the most powerful character we've seen fight Saitama, but there's no way he compares to the villains in later DBZ, let alone Super. Someone's going to tell me I'm retarded for saying it, but I think any reasonably powerful DBZ character could beat Saitama.

>implying he's fast enough to hit him

You're retarded for comparing different animu characters at all.

if any of the fighters from dragon ball worked out as much as they did in saitamas universe then they would be light years ahead of saitama, the reverse cannot be said of saitama. if we're talking power levels as is then we're assuming saitama has reached the power of a god+ which i don't find to be the case. go vegito!

the guy asked a serious question, we're not just randomly comparing them, go back to your trap thread faggot

Saitama's unlimited power is the joke though. He essentially has no limit and it bites him in the ass because he can't just cut loose and have fun fighting, usually it's so trivial that he often doesn't even think about it because everything is so weak to him. For example carnage kabuto where he was thinking about if he missed a supermarket sale rather than the fight.

It's basically like Vegeta and Goku vs Arale. Joke and parody characters are unbeatable because they can always go a step higher. Characters like Saitama and Arale will ALWAYS win unless it's important to the plot.

But goku and vegeta are shown to also have unlimited power. Saitama cant even transform, he is at tien/yamcha/krillen levels, he's a huma afterall

But they don't, they advance throughout the series, Saitama just has it. They have to train and transform, Saitama just punches a little harder.

You're trying to compare serious characters to a joke character. DB itself seriously covers this when Arale shows up in an episode and ends up fighting.

In that very episode he got BTFO by Jiren and Jiren didn't really even have to try very hard, so no. Also there's still Xeno, El Grande Padre, multiple gods of destruction, all the angels, so yeah, there's a list of people who can stop him.

Okay got your point. But jiren would defeat saitama effortlessly.

Evidently you didn't.

>they had no option
DRAGON RADAR + INSTANT TRANSMISSION = WAKE UP BUU, GOTTA SAVE THE WORLD.
Now please go and fucking kill yourself for spporting the fucking stupid decision of replacing Buu with Frieza.

Jiren would probably outbeat vegito after a long and hard battle so he's stronger than him, hence thats why he's stronger than saitama imo.

I don't support that decision, I hate that they wrote buu out of the story however toriyama didn't simply replace him with frieza, he was never going to include buu in the first place. This isnt the first time he's been cheaply put out of the story.

Actually now i've thought about it more, saitama is very powerful but he has no abilities. So someone like Hit could just stop time and cut off his head, or Beerus could erase him.

I'm just going to assume you're either trolling or a complete dipshit at this point... or 12.

Get over yourself. Saitama is strong but not unbeatable. How the hell can someone who punches really strong, defeat Hit who can literally stop time, make your heart explode, start time, so your heart explodes?

You're assuming Hit could even inflict damage to Saitama with time stopped. Even if he had absolutely no way to retaliate, there is nothing Hit could do that would actually cause him harm.

As far as Beerus? I doubt it. DBS is going past the level of gods now, and it has been stated, or at least hinted that Saitama is practically a god.

All that aside, the ONLY weakness Saitama has ever shown so far, which was indirectly, is from having to hold his breath in space. Despite that, we don't know if he would even be harmed from a lax of oxygen either.

When ti comes down to it, you don't compare a character made to be a parody in his own universe, with a character who is meant to be taken seriously in their own.

You're literally retarded.

I just watched 113. They're getting riled up over SS3. They all just literally watched a battle of Ultra Instinct and they're still jaw dropping at SS3.

1. They established that there's basically no way to wake Buu once he falls asleep like this

2. Golden Frieza is on the level of SSJB, while Buu was beaten by pre-god Goku. They established that Buu was training hard, but not for long enough to make that much of a difference. Frieza at this point is stronger than Buu, so it makes sense to have him on the team.

I wish they could've fit Buu in too somehow, but they justified it.

>missing the entire point of OPM
actually he is completely unbeatable. that's the point

Jiren managed to beat Hit pretty easily

He can beat everything so easily he can't even enjoy it which frustrates him to no end and that's literally the fucking joke you dumb cunt.

I would rather they had Cell come back figuring out how to use both is Saiyan and Freiza DNA for something like a Super Golden Cell. I mean holy shit, the guy would have jizzed out half the people he ate on hearing he's invited to fight the strongest from multiple universes.

Goku from Dragon Ball Super falls in love with Goku from Dragon Ball Z.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Saiyan's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when Super Goku recounts the previous day's confessions to Z Goku, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Saiyan he called is not the same Saiyan he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Kakarrot's alternate universe counterpart, the Goku from GT who has fallen in love with Goku's own AU self, the Goku from Xenoverse, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase after reach other, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of (DRAGON) BALLS.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Fuck DB super, that faggot creator is just recycling old shit. Cheap plot, cheap design. Dbz was already pretty shitty compared to Mangas of today, but super, with DB super, he rises at the top of faggotry. He's such a faggot I even forgot his name, he's a shame for Japan. Those bitches achieve ssj 1,2 and possibly 3 in 20 minutes of tournament, wtf, the two strongest beings in the db unisverse needed years to achieve those transformations. I would even let my non existent down syndrome dog shit on a manga like that

and stay there.

Super Saiyan Bargain Sale is just absolute fucking trash.

Piccolo falls in love with Vegeta.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Saiyan Prince's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when Ma Jr. recounts the previous day's confessions to Vegita, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Saiyan he called is not the same Saiyan he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Bejita's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Pikoro's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the DAILY DOSE.

god dammit /f/, I heard the music...

That's only within the context of OPM though. He's only unbeatable because nobody is nearly as powerful as him, but you can't say any of Saitama's opponents would be able to take on Goku. If Goku at his current level was switched with Saitama, he would get just as bored in the OPM universe.

It's not like Saitama has some magic power that specifically makes him unbeatable, he's just way stronger than anyone able to fight him. Saitama's story is about him finding one more opponent powerful enough to fight seriously, and that only works because he knows it's possible.

No im not the retarded one your all are. How can you not comprehend that Hit uses TIME FREEZE abilities, he literaly stops time. How can saitama punch if he's frozen in time? The boom, headless baldy. or beerus simply has to erase him. The guy can't even kamehamheha.

Yeah the villains saitama defeats are like the cartoony monsters in the original dragonball that goku defeats easily or by accident clumsily, only boros seems strong, and he's the strongest being in that universe apart from saitama and he's like the freiza of one punch world

See

youtube.com/watch?v=QSdfiVzmz50

Classic saitamatard but muh plot

At this point it's been explained several times, the caped baldy has no limit. It's not worth arguing further over this shit.

Saitama could beat everything in fiction he is limitless

Isn't Saitama basically a gag character?
He's basically Arale.

That is to say that comparing their powers is pointless because they run on different rules.

And he wouldn't even be able to enjoy it, and that's the joke.

I like Cell too, but I think it would be boring to bring him in. With Frieza, you know he's going to betray everyone at some point and reassert himself as a threat. Cell would just want to fight. There's no new story about Cell.

Bugs bugs bunny is a gag character too he could beat everyone in fiction

Who would win bugs bunny or saitama?

That is a WAAAY harder question than putting him up against a DBZ character lol.

Yes, basically.
If the gag calls for it.
Gag characters are only limited by the writing, by the joke. They are as strong or as weak as the joke calls for and they can't be killed, or even hurt, unless that's the joke.

To fairly compare characters they need to be running on basically the same rules.

It genuinely is.

Bugs would dress up all his rivals as him so Saitama so they get punched instead.

This guy gets it.

But beerus could beat arale and destroyed a ghost so he is a gag character too and goku could probably beat him with ultra instinct so goku> baldy

And the bronze medal in mental gymnastics goes to...

What would happen if Saitama punched himself?

Either normally, or say if a villain warped space so he ended up clobbering himself.

Like the Spot.

We're getting into existence shattering paradox turf here lol.

Beerus never fought Arale (because his power and dignity needs to be preserved) and he destroyed the ghost because it was funny.

Oh it's stupid to compare any characters from different universes like this, since like you said, they just run on different rules. We aren't really debating who's more powerful, we're debating what the rules of the fight are.

My personal view is that Saitama has a set power level, we've just never seen what that set level is. We've also never seen him do anything near the level of SSB Goku, therefore I have no reason to think Saitama would win. People are going to disagree, but it doesn't matter because there's no way to know any canon rules for their fight.

>1. They established that there's basically no way to wake Buu once he falls asleep like this
No. They established that "he won't wake up for 2 months" which is bs because again, the dragon balls and the Shunkanido are there.

>2. Golden Frieza is on the level of SSJB, while Buu was beaten by pre-god Goku. They established that Buu was training hard, but not for long enough to make that much of a difference. Frieza at this point is stronger than Buu, so it makes sense to have him on the team.
It surely made sense to bring Frieza back yet again, instead of giving a convenient Power UP to Buu or rather, build on the convenient Power UP they already gave him, amirite?
Do you remember how many other characters got one of those so far? Fucking Krilin, Tenshinhan, Roshi, A17 and the Saiyan Lesbians.
Leave.

Still isn't shit compared to Superman. Superman > Goku and always will be.

No one cares about Superman

>caring about western heroes
Dude, just, no, don't hembarass yourself furthur baka.

They're clearly going to do something more with Frieza though.