How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/captain-americas-fans-want-marvel-8037189.amp?client=safari#

That's pretty progressive of us

I support that idea.

#GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend

being a faggot is his superpower anyway

this, he's obviously gay

>Give Captain America, the supersoldier from a time fags were beaten and considered mentally ill, a boyfriend.
Isnt capeshit garbage enough already

only a raging faggot would call himself "Captain America"
seems fitting

Why don't we start a hashtag to stop "Our black men being paired with white bitches!" We could stop all this anti-black woman racism going on.

Give them an inch and they take a mile.

Next step: He's now called Captain Planet

Less please, let it be captain russia

>call himself
>implying
Wasn't he just propaganda initially?

Rance is masterrace

How is this news? How many people are even using this hashtag? "Some stupid fans want some stupid shit." Everything has stupid fans that want stupid shit.

Let's just hope his boyfriend is a transexual POC, so as to deconstruct his aura of aggressive CIS heteronormativity and toxic masculinity.
I fully support the idea, and if you don't, that's extremely problematic.

BlackPantherxCaptainAmerica pls

Marvel will soon kill off Chris Evans as white Captain America. Probably in the next Avengers. Then the nog Falcon will replace him.

Calm down there Ahmed! Does Allah will it?

>Implying Falcon isn't constantly ravaging his patriotic boipucci.

The very loud minority of fans, maybe. I doubt the people who want it the most even watch the movies.

>dumb shit posted on social media
>click bait "journalism" makes it a story

I want it to end. When will it end.

""""Fans""""

It's capeshit. Who cares?

I wonder how many of these idiots felt triggered when he kissed Sharon in Civil War

>fans

Why the fuck is he white? Fucking racists altering the source material.

>captain americas fans

lol nah

It won't

Tumblr already ships him and Tony Stark.
>iFunny

I'm gay and I don't even understand this.

There are hundreds of Captain America gay fan fictions, I don't need a $300m movie to fulfill a fantasy.

Also, Captain America is hot precisely because he's an obvious alpha stereotype. Make him gay and this will actually turn off all the thirsty bottoms.

you think thats a joke, when you cucks are so pathetic I want the muslims to come fuck you fags up

Bucky is being set up to replace him in the movies not falcon. Falcon is already captain america in the comics

Who gives a fuck, marvel is already progressive as shit, let them down the franchise so that we can have non-sjw superhero films for once, where heroines are actually allowed to have chests.

Good. Let all superhero bullshit go down the gay drain. Fucking genre sucks for movies anyway.

>Captain's America fans

this pisses me the fuck off. Fucking Tumblr are only fans because Chris Evans is hot. They don't give a shit about Cap.

>fans
>implying

marvel takes the movies seriously , they would never do something like that since they will upset more people than they make happy.

shits outta control
theytoyed with the idea of making thor a chick
"they" want gillian anderson to play the new "jane" bond
they wanted that iris eddiba nigger to be the first black bond.....wtf
what next? bond is gay? he butt fucks a string of guy spys in the new movies.... james bond is a hetrosexual white scottish male.
there is no changing that shit

now they want eilsa from frozen to have a fucking girlfriend in frozen 2

#look_son,_faggots_faggots_everywhere
protip..... dont drink tapwater .....ok kids!

No its jihad bond obviously Ahmed. Your mayor will see to it. Allah save the Queen.

>there were no gays in 1950
Hey reddit

while idris elba would make a great bond , i dont think it is accurate to use him because bond is scottish and stuff

This in a nutshell.

wasn't there an especulation about mudslime jedi in star wars 8?

Sounds good, you could do a storyline where Cap moves to Sweden after the events of Civil War, slowly adapts Swedish values, gets a boyfriend, and slowly becomes Captain Sweden, kind of a rebirth and origin story at the same time.

Could be good

leafywashere

sounds about right

yes

We wuz kangz

>faggots and fujos want Cap to have a boyfriend
>he kisses that Carter on screen in front of Sam and Bucky
I can't imagine how many were triggered by that scene.

Horny desu

I'd love to see Chris getting kissed by another hottie

Nice try fag but there's already a Captain Sweden

>Twitter

Nobody uses Twitter anymore though. Why do people think Twitter is somehow a cross section of society?

He would be a shit bond because he's a bad actor who can only play a thug.

i am sick of faggots and faggot enablers.
i wish they would all die!
they tried this hashtag shit with Frozen's Elsa.

besides, it will come to nothing, the Jew cares about money, and international markets won't accept an open faggot for a superhero

Yes this, lets meme a Captain Sweden movie into existence
>suggest on twitter that cap should move to a more progressive country
>oh then he cant be called Captain America anymore
>he should be Captain the cuntry he moves too
>somebody suggest sweden since they are so prigressive
Then we are on our way

Must they yet to ruin characters, it adds nothing to the character. It just adds a pointless story thread that would have to be shoehorned in.

We need to start the #GetBarbieAGirlfiend trend or #GetBarbieABlackBoyfriend #MakeBarbieTrans etc.

Those aren't fans their faggots that want to see Evans make out with dudes. Fags gonna fag and be attention whores about it. Nothing new to see here.

>katy forrester

"capitain america's fans"
you mean the faggots who want the cinema industry to cater to their needs ?

Well at least I got to see 3 good avengers movies before they cuckled everything up

>tumblr does not read comics
Cap is married to usa and his mistress is freedom and denocracy.

He is a fag for bucky

There are no more barriers to cross.
All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane,
the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused
and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed.
My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone.
In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others.
I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis;
my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself.
No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling.

There can be more than one captain america.

Its all over myspace though

This

>Captain America's fans want Marvel to give him a boyfriend as hashtag trends on Twitter
Why are self-proclaimed fans on Twitter the only ones that matter?
Also, could it not all be bots from some progressive group?

This is retarded.

(((fans)))

As a Brazilian I fell little to nothing.

If I was american however I would be deeply offended that these faggots would try and "gay-wash" one of the most iconic superheros bearing nothing less than the symbol of your country.

If I was you I would be grabbing a baseball bat and cracking faggots skulls every single night as a way of teaching them what their place in the world is: a grave.

But I suppose you americans are too much of a bunch of cucked faggots to fight back against this degeneracy, I can't wait until they force you to elect the USA first gay president that will change the flag of your country to a rainbow flag with a penis on it for each state of your country, imagine how tolerant and progressive that would be...

I thought he was Captian America, not Africa-America.

No there can't. They can give someone the name and the shield, but doesn't make them Captain America.

I've stopped reading Marvel and comics in general due to them now having diversity quotas for no reason. I used to be so into everything to do with Marvel it is borderline autism.

Please tell me that is fake. Cap punching Bae was one of the most iconic pieces of propaganda consumed by the masses.
Please tell me that I'm just not seeing through the 8+ levels of irony in Blaktain America punching Steve ' not even death can stop me' Rogers in the jaw emulating the Cap cover
Please just give me a reason to not kill myself tonight.

Cuck

What is it like being gay in France? Do you know a lot of other gays?

I've only met two in my life, both in Highschool. They were sissies, and it was very obvious they took it up the butthole.

There are few mediums more cucked than modern comic books, it makes sense that the film adaptions would catch up.

dot UK

UK

MySpace is full of queers SJWs. MySpace is full of this bullshit. Sounds about right.

Pretty much proving that marvel is in fact for fags. DC master race checking in.

im shocked to learn that myspace still exists

>obviously gay
Yeah he's totally gay, especially when he was in love with Peggy Carter.

Do it, faggot!

Marvel comics have been taken over by SJW's. The last real marvel story I invested myself in was civil war. Holy shit that was ten years ago.

Why kill yourself over garbage? Marvel is done. So is DC. At any rate, just relax and let them flail off into the abyss.

im okay with it. he is captain america afterall

At least he's not captain Sweden. Ironically, even our Niggers are better than that.

it should be a black boyfriend

make captain America black first, then gay

Gay for smashing Nazis

A black trans non cis fucking nazi

According to the New York Times, in 1938, a month after the Nazi assault on German Jews known as Kristallnacht, Walt Disney gave Hitler's personal filmmaker, Leni Riefenstahl, a tour of his studio

On August 31, 2009, The Walt Disney Company announced a deal to acquire Marvel Entertainment for $4.24 billion, with Marvel shareholders to receive $30 and approximately 0.745 Disney shares for each share of Marvel they own.

>PURE COINCIDENCE

Half a bottle of Vodka down, just give me an hour or so to work up the Dutch courage.

Same ='[
After that they started to give a fuck. Moon Knight along with their other anti-heros and the one shots were good but anything that was from the main product line went to shit.
Spidey's deal with the devil after Civil War was what finally turned me away, They had a chance for actual character development after retconning the evolution arc and shied away. I tried giving them another chance but I was wrong.

It's not about comics, they're just symptoms of the world. I can't breed because medical reasons so I'm just going to end it. I don't want to be on this wild ride anymore.

Yeah there have been a few good Punisher stories. Then they fucked up ultimate universe by making the new spiderman a dindulio. At least they made it a new had acted though and not a black Hispanic Pedro Parker.

amerifats are all repressed faggot misogynists who fellate phallic gun barrels... so it's all good, goy

He should be 60% white

>You will never get paid to write puff pieces for every fanfiction hashtag ever

Well then, if this is true, and you aren't willing to find any other way, then may the Great Architect have mercy upon your being. And may you find the peace and closure you so crave.

>947728
nigger your entire language is gay as fuck, all french males also have an incredibly gay touch.
In fact if you ask most europeans about the frenchies they say you're faggots in a literal sense.
French women on the other hand...damn.