Cuck thread specifically looking for pictures with captions

Cuck thread specifically looking for pictures with captions.

>looking for pictures with captions

go read a book then faggot

Im a cuck, could tell stories if you'd like. What do you want to hear about?

pics of your s/o?

I would have you drive me around in your car while your girlfriend slowly blows me in the back seat until I erupt in her mouth.

yeah i would also fuck OP's wife/gf

We only share pics with guys she is fucking.

Im looking to buy some slutty clothes for my gf to wear, suggestions for good online stores?

Could someone caption this pic? Preferably something to do with her boss

I'm in the same position. My girl dresses pretty conservatively, so I want to buy her lots of new outfits that really show her off. She's got a big ass that I'd love for every guy to stare at.

Nive ass.
My girl already dresses slutty, with seethrough tops, bustiers and stuff, but I love buying her new outfits.

Share some pics of her outfits? You can crop everything else, I'm only interested in the clothes.

No not really, but it is a lot of lace and deep cleavage.

Different guy but this is my girl and some of what she wears

Thats really hot.

Keep going

Glad you like

Oh yes alot man. Go on

She is amazing bro. Got kik?

No sorry

Damn would love more of her

Asian gf. She was a little unsure about my cuck fantasy at first but got really into it afterwards and we would talk about it all the time. Few days back we went to a pretty big party and long story short, she got pretty drunk and high and ended up sucking some dudes dick after they smoked weed in his car. I was at the party the whole time. Just saw them go out the door together for a second.

>her
this is clearly a dude

Also anybody have tips to convince her to cuck me or at least start the process? She's pretty loyal.

Here you go
?

Dam idk wish I was balls deep in her ass though

Were doing molly soon. Think I could convince her then? Maybe brainwash her?

Moar

cute little body. Should let some friends over to play while she is all tied up.

Yeah, would have to blindfold so she wouldn't know. That'd be hot

Did she tell you how much bigger his dick was than yours? How good his cum tasted?

think she'd know if she was blindfolded? Would feel different I'm sure, but I'm sure she'd forget about it once the pleasure started taking over

He was 8. I'm around 7 or so. And yeah she swallowed. Was too high to care about taste she loves to suck dick anyway.

Is she going to play with him again?

Needs captions

Probably not. Unless he wants to sell her more weed. In that case she will probably suck his Cock again. Otherwise we plan to get her more cocks anyway.

Have Kik?

Maybe she'll be more susceptible?

My asian gf is also into it. Are asian girls more open for stuff like that than whites?

seems like asians and latins are

My one loves the idea now. We talk about it all the time and she even does it before sucking my dick. Good shit

Kik?

Anyone got some pics of their cheating Asian girls? My fetish is being the guy an Asian girl cheats with on her bf, so that's hot as fuck

bumping for this

"i'm a trashy girl who some creep badly photoshopped a cock onto"

wanna turn my girl into a hotwife

If any user can do captions i would love to have some done

bump

Have mine.

she fuck other dudes?

She does now

When she's rolling just tell guys she's rolling and sucked your dick, at the very least if dudes make a move she will end up making out

very nice

YW

?