Got lots of pics of my girl. Come fap to her ass

Got lots of pics of my girl. Come fap to her ass.

more pics plz

What you like? Any requests?

i will jerk off plz more more pics

Boobs my friend, boobs

You better. She make you hard?

Your wish is my command

lets see the tits

somes pics of her pussy ??

You want to fill her up?

oh yeah of course

Fuck I wish I could eat that ass, having her grind her pussy/ass all over my face would be heaven. Keep posting bud

Bet you'd love for her to smother you with her ass

Nice one. More?

Anybody fapping? I wish she could see how hard she's made you all.

Please continue
wish I could dump a load in her asshole

very, would you share it with her?

I'd let you make her your cumslut

If it's a good pic. I bet she'd love to see that she's made someone nice and horny. Would probably enjoy a tribute.

yep...

more of her feet?

Tribute this and I'd show her tomorrow.

Suck them then fuck her

moar

wonder how she would like my dick

so hot, keep em coming

any ass + feet

Better than mine hopefully. Make her addicted.

Her ass and pussy is perfect! And the perky tits are a great match! MOAR please!

Glad you like her. Bet you'd love to fill her up.

You can bet. Any more of her standing bending over?

This work? What would you do to her?

fill her up and worship her daily

Would you make me watch you?

God I would make her walk round in thongs all das. And whenever she has ne horny enough I just bend her over and pull it to the side and pump in her. Does she like it in both?

for sure

We've only done anal a couple times and she was okay with it. She loves a finger up rubbing it while fucking tho

What the fuck is that bitch a giant or do you have babby hands.

Would you make her lock me up?

Is that your mom?

Got butthole pics?

dude that picture is totally proportionate. you might want to actually touch an ass in your life before commenting.

Her ass is that phat

I can spread my hand over one of my gfs ass cheeks and she isn't tiny

In my experience every girl who liked rubbing it also loved some hardcore anal. They just want it to be linked to pussy please. So either make sure you please her clit while you fuck away or use a dildo in her pussy while you ram into her butt.

Any tips to make her want to cuck me?

Just tell her a dream for you would come true if you had the chance to make her see getting fucked while you can kiss her or hold her hand. If she's into double pleasure and not afraid you might freak out later or if she only wants to be pleased by you then you have a hard time convincing her.

The problem is she's so loyal she'd rather me not like when other guys look at her. I want the exact opposite haha

Oh I wish to grab those cheeks now, spread them and taste those two entries.
Well if she is this loyal you have to make sure being pleased in both holes at the same time gets her greatest joy.
Then after some time ask her if she doesn't want to feel two real dicks instead of toys. Worth a shot.

Sounds good. I've heard that telling her about a dream I had with her being shared might work. I just want her to be the biggest slut in the world.

She is loyal cause she is afraid she might fall for it or someone else while you're together. So you should also make sure the other guy can't be seen the first couple times. Maybe blindfold her.

Maybe.
Gonna take a break on posting. Here's a link to an album with all these photos and more: erome.com/a/lZMd29lH

You can kik me @ camouflagethenight for vids

Yeah this might also be a good intro. But First off you want to make sure she is comfy and looking forward to the feeling. I can totally understand your wish, cause I also get turnen on by women being the biggest sluts while being with them. Would love to see her face while she's being licked. Got any?

Wow. The album is great. Sadly don't have kik but love to see her in motion. Any other option?

Email me. Same as kik but @ gmail

You've got Mail ;-)