So here’s what happened tonight

So here’s what happened tonight.

>be me, I’ve been dating/banging this cutie for a few weeks now.
>Tonight I went to a party at her house, where I met her parents for the first time
>she got really really drunk and passed out.
>I put her to bed like a total gentlemen, and told her I’m going to head home, she asks me to text her when I get there.
>I rejoin the party, I’ll have one more drink and cigarette before I go, hoping to maybe gain some brownie points with her friends before I saw my goodbyes.
>One of her friends, who was very drunk, started accusing me of being too drunk to drive, and told me to give her my keys.
>I play along, and hand her my keys, and proceed to have another drink. I think she’s just playing around to keep me there so her and the other girls can interview me further
>she takes it too far

>Over the course of the next 2 hours or so, I ask for my keys back more than a few times
>her drunk mind either thinks it’s funny, or that I’m actually drunk and shouldnt be driving. She refuses to give me the keys.
>I wasn’t drunk, I had a few drinks, but I’m 6’1, 220lbs, it takes more than a few to get me drunk
>this girl won’t budge, everyone tells me to just sleep there.
>I really want my fucking keys back, but since I like this girl, I don’t want to make a fuss.
>I wait until everyone passes out for the night and take an Uber home, then text her saying pic related.
>When i get home I realize I don’t have my keys and I have to climb into my roof and in through a second story window. FML

Honestly I feel really fucking weird about the whole thing. I feel like what I did was weird, but I also feel like it was weirder to stay in her bed without her permission (especially with how many girls are getting “raped” these days).

And I know it’s kind of faggy to say, but like if the shoe was on the other foot, and my guy friends did this to her (take her keys and keep telling her to go lay down with me) she could have a case for assault.

It just didn’t feel right, but what do my Sup Forumsros think?

Did I do the right thing?

I think so

Thanks for taking the time to read and give an actual normalfag response. I can sleep tonight.

yeah you did the right thing
double standards are everywhere

You did the right thing. Only thing left is to grab a ski mask and a baseball bat, stalk the entitled cunt who took your keys and bash her head in.

You did good kid, you did good

you did NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER ASSHOLES I FUCKED UR MOM NIGGER

you're fucking autistic dude.

First you gave the chick your keys which is pants on fucking head retarded, then you begged and whined for 2 hours straight about give me the keys back rather than just pinning her down and taking them like she wanted you to.

You sound autistic

1). Why would you give someone random your keys
2). Why would you leave without your keys
3). Why didn't you recognize the drunk giggling girl was trying to entice you into forcing her to give you the keys back.
4). Why didn't you just go upstairs and cuddle up with the girl you were trying to be a supreme gentleman with
5). why did you send the most autistic text ever to the girl.

Like legitimately her friends wanted you to stay and man the fuck up and stay and you fucked it.

Never seen someone this autistic call someone else autistic.

Did good OP, No false accusations of rape now. Gj

Cringe threads are for r9k

>>One of her friends, who was very drunk, started accusing me of being too drunk to drive, and told me to give her my keys.
i don't even have to read any further, i can see where the fuck this is going. if you didn't tell them to fuck themselves and leave right then, you brought it on yourself

yeah the only thing giving her the keys was going to do was get you to manhandle her later.

I think this is the right thread to post this

>no gf 22 yo virgin
>have a good friend of mine, he's got a gf for a few months now
>never minded her, because never had any interest in her anyway
>I'm pretty /k/, not too autistic, but I usally hide my powerlevel
european by the way
>one day friend and I talk about guns, he went shooting with me once before
>he casually mentions, that his GF always wanted to go shooting
>tell him that I would be glad to introduce her to firearms
>fast forward, have a fun time with her on the range, she's really into it (I'm pretty impressed)
>drive her home, her BF told her to ask me to go with her to some kind of contest
>"how do we meetup?"
>say, fuck it and get her number
>ffw again, we had a great time there too, we were laughing our asses of
>she started texting me after that, because she was bored and the convo with her BF was lame
I'm pretty insecure, but quite gibly too as a sidenote
>ffw again, I texted with her for 8 hours straight until morning
>she's pretty kinky, joking around with her interest being in a gangbang with me and her BFF while her BF watches and such, shit is fun and we have a good time
>tfw I think I start developing feeling for this girl

and now I'm sitting here telling this story Sup Forums
if you have any questions, ask

Is her bff a guy, if so shes just a cuckhold fantasy and will cuck you too

it takes a lot of girls and a lot of heartbreak before you stop falling in love with every girl that pays attention to you.

I still fucking do it, and i KNOW i'm doing it.

OP if you know you were 100% good to drive, you should have just agreed with them when drunk cunt asked for keys and said you will call an uber.
Jump on app and act like you are doing stuff.
Say goodnight bc uber will arrive soon.
Jump in car and drive home.
They too drunk to remember shit and if they do, zero shits given.

her BFF is a girl too

never had THAT kind of attention
I'm used to have "normal boring" conversations with girls, nothing really all to interesting
but it's completly different with her, it's more like a banter, including something like pic related

Her bf is a fucking idiot

Yo have violent sex with her?

she implies it

yes, he's getting more jello by the minute

Bitch move op you should have just went up and slept with the girl. She probably thinks you’re retarded now. And the text is so cringe.

You're cool. The text was nice and normal at least. It's no thang if you don't make it one

Life is a game full of social cutscenes and choices ya shit feels weird sometimes my dude don't sweat it. Ya know I bet if you tell the cutie about it lay back and never mention it again the girl will cringe for quite sometime on her own over it. (If cutie mentions it ever)

Ignore these fedora virgins mate, you totally did the right thing.
These guys might think you should have stayed/fucked etc, but this is why they are virgins, women these days are totally over the top with anything that doesn't fit with their ideal experiences.
If you'd stayed then you may well have been accused of being a rapist or at the least a weirdo who stayed the night uninvited, her friends may well have put an even creepier spin on things as you can't be sure what they really think of you (any gf's friends are super fucking bitches).

This. Well sort of. Putting a small barrier between you and your girlfriends friends is important I mean I can only assume you like the girl and the room you sat in you were thinking "oh my fucking god" everytime they said some retarded ass shit. I mean if it comes down to it all you wanted to do was uber home agree that sure you had some drinks impossible to truly argue and appear smarter. Play more on the fact you had to crawl into your own house like a damn monkey.

I see no other logical option

Bros before hoes, I'm sure the autism is making this all feel very flattering but the facts are:

1) she's about to cuck your buddy
2) you're about to cuck your buddy
3) she'll cuck you too soon enough

Put your dick away and act like a normally adjusted human being

that was more like a "whatever you want, just shut up" response

Bros before hoes faggot.

>Put your dick away and act like a normally adjusted human being
I think this is the most intellegent answer

Asssault case wouldn't have happened cus you guys had been banging for a couple weeks.

even scarier to think about:

her friends were trying to hasten your status with chick into relationship territory.