KISS is the worst band of all time

KISS is the worst band of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyMG3b05u0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree. They tray to compensate for their lack of genuine talent with flashy, egregious imagery

also nice filename

Agreed.
/thread

That title goes to Nickleback. Kiss isnt very far behind though

I actually like their imagery. Especially for their time. They shocked the hell out of people and went full gender bending/borderline satanic. I think that's the only thing good about them. So good in fact that I doubt they had anything to do with it. If you looked up the word "hack" in the dictionary, you would get the definition of the word hack, and then you would immediately think of Gene Simmons.

No Tool is the worst band of all time

Not a Tool fan but I know a few who would get super butt hurt by this. Whats your reasoning user?

I don't even like Tool. At all. I don't like my Prog Metal so percussive and tribal, and they tend to meander for longer than I would like, and they sometimes forget to write for the song instead of themselves, but you are incorrect in a way that makes me certain you did this for attention that I am willing to give you because you goddamn dumb asshole.

who is that guy I keep seeing?

I'm not at liberty to say

Red Hot Chili Peppers are the worst.

And yet they're rich beyond your wildest dreams, and have banged more women than you ever will in a lifetime.

Their concerts are fun to attend, though. (And I happen to like the pre 1979 stuff before Dynasty)

Tragically hip..... fucking shit!

>And yet they're rich beyond your wildest dreams, and have banged more women than you ever will in a lifetime.

KISS fans are dumb too.

Worst? Probably not, but I agree that they were just a foodstamp better in their day than Insane Clown Posse.

What the fuck is a Kiss? Look like some dumb Andy wanna be assholes

The 90s is the worst band of all time

Insane Clown Posse has one song with a cool beat. It's not good, but it borders on competent:
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyMG3b05u0

They're definitely overrated.

gene simmons is the worst, wanted to trademark the devils horns, claimed to be the first on to use it, backpaddled when the backlash got too big

piece of shit

>a few who would get super butt hurt by this.
reason enough

Martin Schulz

yes dude

Wouldn't you say that has more to do with the fact that the most obnoxious fans of anything tend to be the most vocal and not in control of their own emotions, and then by being so vocal, they create the illusion that the media itself must exhibit some quality that makes them that way via the mental pitfalls of confirmation biases. Don't you think is it you who is at fault by falling for one of the oldest tricks in the book?

please get ass cancer and die

Kiss is pretty good. The best? no. But certainly not the worst either.

Obviously, you habe never heard about the boyband epidemic in the 90s.

band as in they play all da instruments and they write all their own shit.

My first live concert was Kiss and AC/DC in 1977. I was 13 and had a different Kiss t-shirt for every day of the week. I was over them by 15. Gene and Paul are just 2 greedy old jews at this point.
(I do still like AC/DC though)

ACDC kept it real. They also officially invented Hard Rock (In its true form IMO)

Says Detroit Rock City faggot
Kiss are fine

Metallica is the gayest band ever