Say something Nice about Disturbed

Say something Nice about Disturbed

They go well with every anime music video.

At least they arent Godsmack.

no

Why

Their most popular song was a cover of an actually decent song.

They bring back good memories with my mom

Down With The Sickness isnt a cover, user

Is that supposed to be like a foreskin or somthing

They make me feel the indestructible animal with ten thousand fists enter the land of confusion bringing the light from the asylum inside the fire telling the sound of silence to just stop and get down with the sickness, for the vengeful one has stricken the night who taught you how to hate and with a prayer immortalized hell by remembering the perfect insanity that stupifies the voices, so what are you waiting for, become the warrior and get busy droppin' plates.

They're not the worst band I've ever heard.
Underrated.

they're actually good and so is mudvayne

fite me

edgy

What's the worst band you heard?

They are ooh-wah-ah-ah-ahlright.

Disturbed was my shit back in middle school, from what I can tell now they're just dumb butt metal but nothing laughably bad. SOAD, my other favorite band, on the other hand has held up fantastically over the years and I still love them.

Voodoo is a good song

>SOAD
fuck yeah my man
can't wait for the new album

Huh. I dunno. Maybe something like blood on the dance floor? Any of that scene kid garbage from 2006.

That is a good album. I still listen to it.

Pretty popular in the gym

I have some nostalgia attached to "The Sickness" album. I can't stand any of their latest stuff though.

He is good at sounding like a monkey

I can listen to their first and third album all day, working on liking some of the stuff on second and fourth.
Device is pretty gud too

SOAD are the only good band of that era.

i like the "O-AHAHAHAH"