I have proof of alien existence. How do I get the information out there without the men in black coming after me?

I have proof of alien existence. How do I get the information out there without the men in black coming after me?

You could always post it here, if the government comes after you then we know it's real, but there's a high chance no one will believe it because this is Sup Forums

post it

i don't want to post anything unless I know I'm safe

just post it and if it's genuine we'll repost it and send it as soon as possible to everyone and everywhere, because we're Sup Forums

doubt it is tho, but post anyway if you want to set the truth free

Send it to Rolling Stone magazine.
They don’t publish anything that is not true.
Don’t they?

OP here, I guess i must do this here then. Hope MiB don't fuck my ass up.
Here.

ok

You don't want to feel safe, you want to feel special so you are making up shit stories for answers

not op. im serious i'm legitimately scared of what will happen

We can feel your guilt.

just do it, before this thread dies

access the deep web from a throwaway laptop in a remote location like an area with public wifi and no cameras and fucking annahilate it beyond any possible recovery afterwards

or you could just like, post it here

Is this enough proof

ya

Yes, that is a good enough proof. Also, have this proof as well.

Original Poster here. What I said is a lie. Sorry to have wasted your time.Please forget this thread ever existed. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

Contact MUFON

Bullshit. What kind of evidence? Like radio telescopic code? Do those grow in your garden or some shit like that? If it is a photo you will be safe. You just need this attention, faggot

MUFON a shit

Have some more of this these proofs.

Do it through a movie or some kind of online video where you not exactly tell the truth but give us hints

proof here.