Gays/ bi/ closet fag/ traps of Sup Forums, i need your advice

Gays/ bi/ closet fag/ traps of Sup Forums, i need your advice.
What is a good way of fucking myself until i jizz? I have only ever achieved this once before, and it was only a really small amount and it was clear, it was more reminiscent of pre cum, than an actual load.
I dont think the issue is that I dont enjoy it, because i do, the issue is that whenever i feel like im getting close, i cant help but want it faster, deeper and harder, but i always get to tired or cramp up before i can plow myself to euphoria.

How do you do it?

Also how do people stay hard whilst being analed? Whenever i go up my ass, my dick goes limp af.
Any advice b? Positions? Techniques? Tips? Anything?

Do you mean cumming without touching your dick?

Yep, only through anal

Lurking. I've tried a few times with a five-inch bullet. It feels good at first (especially going in) but soon enough it doesn't really feel like anything and I just end up bored and I jerk off instead.

i use sex dolls

Yeah, when i do it, it only really feels good after 10 mins or so when im finally relaxed enough to fuck myself pretty hard, but thats the thing, the longer i do it, the closer i get to cumming but the closer i get the more i want it, and i havent found a technique yet that works as my arms get way to tired to keep up with the speed/ intensity that i need to cum. :(

Does that legit feel good user?

Have you stayed without cumming for a month?

Nah, i jerk off almost everyday but i dont fuxk myself too often, once im done, my ass usually needs a rest for a couple weeks

use a curved object with a round and wide head
5 inch is enough. prostate orgasm takes long, be patient. don't push too hard, just pust enough to touch your prostate.

I have no trouble hitting my prostate, just have trouble hitting it consistently until i cum

I'm not sure if I'm even hitting my prostate (I'm the bored guy above). After about ten minutes with the bullet on full-vibrate I don't really feel much. The bullet is straight though, not curved, although I have tried to angle it better (and clearly failed).

Bump for answers

it takes time, you should feel to pee, that's the sign. keep continue.
prostate is the trick. find your location with your finger. it's harder than rest of tissue inside your anus.

I have felt like i needed to pee once before? Does that mean i had a prostate orgasm?
I stopped because i was about to piss all over myself, how to stop this?

I want to experience something like this, but can never reach orgasm when using my hand like that and im jot gay enough to try fucking another guy. Also in no position to get one of those fuck machines, what do b?

> Does that mean i had a prostate orgasm?
you didn't have one but you were really close.
>I stopped because i was about to piss all over myself,
it's the sign of it, it means you are close. you should continue.

I dont wanna piss on myself though, thats nasty

dude, you won't piss on yourself, you will cum. don't be dense

Are you sure it's not just pushing on the bladder? I've had that problem before. I had to stop because when my boyfriend kept going it just became a feeling of peeing when you're all done.

Don't jerk off for a long time, like 2 months. Then get a prostate massager. That's how I did this

no, bladder isn't near the wall of anus. it's prostate.

>Don't jerk off for a long time, like 2 months
So not worth it.

Gotta use your imagination and actually be turned on, can't just go shoving things up there