Hey Sup Forums. Just did acid for the first time yesterday and had a very bad experience

Hey Sup Forums. Just did acid for the first time yesterday and had a very bad experience.

>Be 18 year old college student.
>Friend invites me over to his place to play fallout 4 and smoke some weed.
>After about an hour of playing he suggests we take some acid.
>I heard a lot of good things about the drug and thought it would be cool to take it.
>He said each tab was 400mg which I later found out to be a lot.
>I take a tab and he takes 2.
>Takes a good hour and a half for it to kick in.
>Colors feel more vibrant and everything seemed so interesting to me.
>Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>He decided that we should watch a show called "Off the Air" on YouTube.
>It was amazing. We watched an episode that was ocean themed.
>My friend started to laugh and he made direct eye contact with me when he laughed.
>That's when shit went downhill fast.
>There was no lights on and it was 8:00 pm.
>The dark was freaking me the fuck out.
>I panicked and turned on the light.
>My friend was worried and asked if I was okay.
>Begin to panick and even more and check my cellphone constantly. Time felt so slow and I felt like I was trapped in a bad dream that I can't wake up from.
>Constantly tell my friend what has happened before the bad trip happened.
>Ask him the same question more than 10 times throughout the night to make sure things were consistent.
>Continue to check my phone.
>Why the fuck is time so slow!?

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ca4miMMaCE
youtu.be/Ph74FgtnBZ4
youtu.be/GQToaAqPMvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep going

Nobody gives a fuck bro
You took drugs knowingly and shit didn't go your way, boo fucking hoo
Focus on your studies you dumb shit, if you can't handle your psychedelics don't whine about it to others

>My friend tries to calm me down by showing me memes on his cellphone.
>The memes weren't funny to me and for some reason I thought they weren't real. Like the nightmare I was convinced that I was having was making them up.
>I begin to hear the constant sound of police sirens and ambulances.
>I swear on my fucking life that the sound of sirens would never escape my ears.
>My mind is playing tricks on me and I believed that these police sirens and ambulances were the sounds I'm hearing OUTSIDE of my nightmare and that the police and paramedics came here because I overdosed.
>Can't overdose on acid, but I was tripping bad and believed I did.
>My friend suggests we go outside because nature will help me with my bad trip.
>I was too scared to go outside because it was night time.
>I'm literally fucking shaking.
>My friend gives me a jacket and puts on my shoes for me and takes me outside.
>For the first 10 minutes I was calm. I didn't hear any ambulances or sirens.
>We walk around the appartment complex and suddenly I go back to having a bad trip. Except it got worse.

This is why I'll never do acid. I get bad trips with weed. Sounds like you got a good friend though

Lurking

All about your mindset my friend. Acid just shows you to yourself. Sounds like you're paranoid which never mixed well with acid

drugs are tricky

>My friend was walking next to me with a really worried expression on his face.
>It was so fucking dark out and it scared the shit out of me.
>I begin to have auditory hallucinations that would scar me for life.
>I was hearing two guys arguing with eachother from what might've been in one of the apartments on the higher floors.
>They were screaming at eachother. One of the guys sounded extremely threading while the other was scared.
>I then hear the sound of one of them getting stabbed and the sound of blood gurgling in their mouth.
>My fucking friend looks at me with a worried look and says.
>"user, lets keep on walking."
>He grabs my arm and walks faster.
>I'm fucking scared shitless.
>He sees the look on my face and decides that being outside isn't helping.
>We walk for what seemed like forever,
>We make it to his appartment which at first didn't seem like it was his appartment and that we got lost.
>I walk inside and let out a sigh of relief.
>Then I begin to hear the sirens again.

Cont.

I know what this is like. Fucking sucked. But then the next time I did it, I meditated beforehand. I cried through the euphoria of that second trip. Learned a lot about meself

damn, that old picture doesnt work on here anymore.... oh well

WOW FUK U I FORGOT ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS AND YEARS

Bro... Tripping and cant figure out why time is different.. Please do some philosophical study and some dreaming because this makes me so sad... Your friend was laughing and was looking to you to see your reaction to the show, when you're tripping the slightest things can seem off but it was a regular gesture. Please, please if you are prone to states of paranoia stay away, you have done little spiritual exploration and i can tell you are scared shitless of the prospect of how big your spirit might actually be.

You need to be able to at least stand up to nightmares when you dream before you should trip. I can easily turn a nightmare into a good dream and lucid dream, you need to remember you're in control of your emotions and throwing yourself into a hyperactive paranoid state is bad for you and bad for everyone, so stop doing drugs if your even a slight puss. Shit is pure psychology and most apes are too stupid to understand whats happening to their mind, SO DONT FUCK WITH IT!

The only good thing on this shithole if a website are greentext stories

Shut your whore mouth up

Cont

fuckin winrar

>I freak out and go into his room again. Begging him to keep the lights on.
>I check my cellphone constantly. Time was so damn slow. I don't know why acid makes time feel so slow.
>I begin to cry.
>I'm never getting out of this nightmare. I start believing that I'm actually dead.
>The sound of sirens won't go away.
>My friend tried to play YouTube videos to make me feel better.
>He played a Pewdiepie video.
>I tried watching the video but my mind was playing tricks on me again.
>Pewdiepie looked directly at me and was blabbing on about how I'm watching a YouTube video.
>"This is a YouTube video, you're watching a YouTube video, video video video, YouTube video, I'm a video maker that makes videos, YouTube videos!"
>I panic and tell my friend to turn off his computer.
>I check my phone and was convinced that time was actually going backwards.
>My friend actually starts to visibly become upset. Like angry.
>"Would you like some food user?"
>He sounded ticked off and not worried in the slightest.
>I agree to eat some food.

Cont.

considering it took THAT LONG to piss him off? Bro material, buy that mother fucker a pizza an a beer for dealing with you

I second this motion

Third, and buy him new acid, shits not cheap. You kinda squashed his high.

>i did acid yesterday

>auditory hallucinations that would scar me for life

>We walk into th kitchen and my friend heats up some Chinese food.
>I sit in a chair and watch him heat up the food in the microwave.
>His facial expression doesn't seem happy.
>This makes me even more nervous.
>He comes back with shrimp fried rice and Mongolian beef as well as soup.
>"Here user. Try some of this."
>He spoon fed me Mongolian beef because I couldn't pick up a fork.
>It tasted like shrimp.
>"Why did you give me shrimp?" I asked
>"What? I did give you shrimp user..."
>"No you gave me Mongolian beef."
>I spit out the food from my mouth to inspect it.
>It looked like a pile of unidentifiable mush.
>Friend gets pissed.
>user... I've been trip sitting you all day..."
>He sounded angry. As if I was nothing more than an annoyance and not a friend.
>I can still hear sirens.

Cont.

at this point im bumpin to see what OP's friend does to him

cliffhanger of da century

Holly shit this story is hella good. Fan annon here

400mg is too high for a first LSD trip, my first was 110micrograms and it was great.

Spent the whole night cycling up the freeway and back.

>"user. Please calm down. I'm right here, I'm you're spirt guide. You have to trust me. You're having a bad trip, that's all it is. Think positive thoughts."
>"I feel like I'm dead dude." I say.
>My friends mood lightens and he tries his best to cheer me up.
>"You took acid remember? This isn't a bad dream and you're not dead. It's just a bad trip. You're being annoying as fuck asking me over and over again what the time is and what's happened so far."
>I still hear sirens.
>"What about the sirens? And the guys arguing outside? I heard a man get stabbed to death!" I say.
>There's no sirens user, that's just the sound of the AC. And there was people outside but no arguing or stabbing."
>I feel a bit more calm and decided to go to the bathroom to wash my face.
>I saw my reflection in the mirror and it looked really bad.
>My skin was pale white, my cheeks were red, I had huge dark bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess.
>I almost panicked and slipped into the bad trip again.
>But before that happened my friend took me out of the bathroom after he saw my scare expression when I looked in the mirror.
>"user, you're sleeping in the bed with me because I'm too high to drive and I'm scared of you walking alone to your house."
>I lay on the bed and have a hard time sleeping.

Cont.

You sound really annoying to do drugs with/ just be around. You should apologize and buy acid for your friend (but not take them with him, just reimburse the stuff he wasted on you; maybe buy him chinese food too)

Guy from my last year in school jumped out of a window on acid some months after we graduated, but I don't know if it was a good or a bad trip

>>"user, you're sleeping in the bed with me because I'm too high to drive and I'm scared of you walking alone to your house."

Yea, buy your friend new drugs dude, dont do them either. Gift the shit, call him a pro-friend.

Maybe suck his dick

was his name Joe P ?

having a bad trip sucks, and it is in no way your fault

but, man, your friend has the patience of a saint. don't take him for granted

I hope you made out with him

You owe you friend something. A tray of brownies or take him oit to dinner no homo.

No his name was Dominik ahrend, you can find him on Facebook
I know jumping out of a window on acid is kinda a meme but the madman really did it

yes. Did you know him?

the world is in chaos, there is never a moment of safety, your personal security is the real illusion, your fancy little dream land is just a kick stand to several other people who would ride you into to pulpy grit that surrounds your so called tidy frame of mind. Just because you sleep walk doesn't mean the rest of the world isn't playing peeping mother fucking tom outside your window.

I think your friend shouldn't be giving out acid if he doesn't like taking responsibility should things go bad.

Wubba lubba dub dub!

goddamn

COnflicting answers there.

I knew a kid named Joe P. who jumped out of a window on drugs a few years ago.

I know, how do I stop caring?

>concentrated autism

Distraction.

The guy who said he knows joey just lied

who hurt you?

Gay

Good job on ruining your friend's trip, you pussy. Sort out your brain before doing psychedelics. You're a fucking mess.

Please continue op this the funniest shit I've read in a while

user, you have seriously screwed up. You broke the "4th wall". The equivalent of taking the Red Pill and not being The One.
You need to keep a very low profile and watch your surroundings carefully from now on. No more drugs and keep your mind on a short leash. Watch the film The Dark Tower to get a better understanding.
There are Watchers, and if you aren't careful they will pull you into their world and then no one knows what happens. You vanish.

That's the ticket!

>My friend was deep in sleep and I was still awake.
>I pretty much ruined his high and he was upset. But I respect him for having the patience to deal with me.
>I begin to feel that my friend is dead for some reason. In my mind it looked like he wasn't breathing.
>I shake his shoulder.
>"Are you dead? Please don't be dead dude."
>My friend wakes up and looks at me.
>"I'm not dead user. Don't worry I'm not leaving you alone."
>For some reason it seemed like I would have mini black outs. And each time I would open my eyes to see him awake and then sleep, awake and them sleep.
>It was unnerving.
>I eventually fall asleep.
I woke up feeling normal. My friend was pissed off at me and told me everything that happened last night.
>I look through my phone and saw that my friend sent me photos of myself when I was high.
>Apparently I asked him to send me pictures of myself because I didn't actually believe that I was real when I was high.

Never going to do acid again...

Lol the dosage was too high for you to enjoy

The problem was that you smoked weed before you took the acid. If you have any problem with paranoia or anxiety (and its clear that you do from this story) don't do any weed before taking acid.

You have a good friend, I would have knocked you out for being such a cancerous little faggot.

you should take your friend out for dinner or something for putting up with your shit

OP took 400mg on his first time. That's WAY too much to start off with. No need to be aggressive.

it's never a good idea to mix drugs when taking them the first time. OP is a moron

In agreement with other Anons on this thread, you need to thank your friend, you are very lucky. What you heard wasn't sirens, it was the Watchers, their advanced propulsion systems syncing so they could abduct you. Your friend saved your life while you were flipping out and noticing the time shifts, drawing even more attention to yourself and grasping at what you were experiencing. It was close.
Kind of like how a grounding works with electricity, your friend kept you grounded as much as possible. If you were alone, it probably would've ended in abduction.
Watchers are shapeshifters, you need to stay grounded and no more drugs, keep a close check of yourself and maintain a low profile now.
If you see a shapeshifter, run. Run your ass off.

this fuckin guy....

You do realise that 400 mg is like 1600 regular doses and would cost tens of thousands of dollars, right?

this. OP confirmed faggot

Yeah, this fucking guy knows what he's talking about. Do you really think life only exists in this dimension? That is arrogance. There is more to life than what we perceive or understand, but if you work it out you will be surprised.
youtu.be/0ca4miMMaCE
Time is an illusion.

He probably meant micrograms

Still high but not ridiculously high.

that looks like some weird shit to smoke some weed too later, thanks user

I meant micrograms, faggot.

>1st trip
>in evening
There's where it went wrong bro. First time should be in the day after a good night's sleep, that way your imagination isn't going to get the better of you. Anyway, your next one will be great.

Not a good idea. What do you think humans would do if suddenly an animal could speak and think like a human?
Now draw that conclusion with something outside of this reality colliding with ours.
This kind of stuff is dangerous to know and then mess with on a drug trip. It naturally draws the attention of the Watchers. Amplify it with drugs and you might end up in one of their ships or worse.

Oh no, dont smoke weed an watch a youtube video!

Watch cartoons. Watch sports. But don't mess with combining quantum physics and drugs.
Like I said previously, it's an amplification that draws their attention.
You live, you learn.
youtu.be/Ph74FgtnBZ4

this fucking guy... tryin to bait with tv show noises, the fuck up on outta here whicha face

Skinny Bob:
youtu.be/GQToaAqPMvY
Said too much already, I'm out.

this fake shit
kek

No way each tab was 400mg. Standard tab dose is 100ug, so that's 4000 times your standard dose. You're kind of a pussy for badtripping because sirens. I have had trips where I convinced myself I'm not real. Quick tip : buy a bar of Xanax and hold it as a trip stopper.

Time is entropy increasing. You can slow it down by speeding up your thoughts but you're a retard if you think it's an illusion. It's just perceived relatively. Nice job being fake deep though

do that one and be a bro, OP

faggot

should feel like an asshole for ruining his trip

>Not researching before you take a new drug
That's where you fucked up. Next time maybe you won't be so stupid. Also it's 400mcg, if you took 400mg you'd be in another universe

>I don't know why acid makes time feel so slow.
umm maybe because it's a psychedelic you dumbfuck. you should try DMT

Don’t worry too much about it OP acid is a mixed bag. Done it twice (have a rule to try everything I’ve tried twice to make sure the first time wasn’t a fluke) and didn’t care for it either time.

Shrooms I’ve done probably 7 or 8 times because I like the trip a lot better but did experience the same things you mentioned the first time I did them. Time went so slow I thought I’d be feeling like I wasn’t tripping forever. Thought I could feel my intestines and stomach inside of my body with my hand, looked at myself in the mirror and my face morphed into my dads face, looked up into the night sky and thought I was in space for a good hour. That was a good trip none of those things scared me believe it or not.
Worst trip I ever had was:

Took shrooms with 4 other friends and immediately had the shits when it kicked in (not abnormal for shrooms) could not stop thinking everyone else was outside the door laughing at me for taking a shit, thought my parents were gunna come over at any minute (was impossible because they were out of town) , everyone else in the room made me feel uncomfortable so I basically went off by myself the whole time, had a cigarette with my buddy and thought for a second he was dead when he rested his head on his car door, and ended it all with a closed eye visual of seeing the entire universe from an outside perspective and then watching it explode in the blink of an eye.

Psychedelics man

>As if I was nothing more than an annoyance and not a friend.
well because he was looking after you all day and you hadn't given him an ounce of gratitude so far, no fucking shit he's a bit ticked off at you

yo...that's fucked up Sup Forumsro, i feel you. Your friend is a true one, and to all people saying that you should feel ashamed for ruining his high n shit like that...don't even think about it, it wasn't ur fault, you just have to inform urself a bit more before taking shit like that. 1st either smoke weed and stick with it, or if you gonna do acid please don't smoke before, cause it will lead to high paranoia (you seem a pretty susceptible person to anxiety that's why) and 2nd this man, always keep some alprazolam to stop the anxiety and paranoia (i always take half a bar while smoking and i personally think it's one of the best combination of drugs if u have strong psychological tension)

400mg?

Standard tab is like 75μg.

heres a little tip. the way you have a POSITIVE experience on psychedelics is to TALK ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL WHEN IT HAPPENS

the way you have a BAD TRIP is when you DONT TALK TO PEOPLE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING

Schizo detected. Deploying antipsychotics.

Just keep some Xanax or another benzo on hand and you can abort a bad trip on acid bro.

I uh... don't think it works that way bro