I'll send nudes and more if someone can hack a couple of Facebook messengers for me?

I'll send nudes and more if someone can hack a couple of Facebook messengers for me?

You stupid nigger. Facebook is unhackable.

What even messenger

NYPA and you can't hack Facebook moron

Surely there's a way too

And more?

Surely there's a way too ...

THERE'S NO WAY YOU STUPID NIGGER

javascript:quote('749459567')

Much more

I'm not a nigger dick

Timestamp or gtfo

You sure are dumb like one

Yeah right, something that takes days of reverse engineering at best to get some stale nudes

Didn't say just nudes

Whatever, it's probably not worth the hassle

I got cash that I can pay cause I work work work everyday

Fuck off, nobody will do it for you. Learn it yourself (it's impossible) or fuck off

it's not impossible, it just requires specialized tools

at my job (contractor for government services) we have session extractors that can do it. don't know of anything out in the wild that can do this though

F U C K O F F

hey man, dont listen to these summer fags. Sup Forums used to be so much cooler than this. cunts with their nypa bullshit are the cancer of b. now while i cant hack fb accounts, there are definitely people on tor who can do it for you, but there will be a price. best of luck fag

I work as programmer and can tell you that nobody hacks facebook accounts. The only way is Social Engeneering. And with his method you need a lot luck. The other ways are phishing or cookie dpoofing bit i think they arent so dump to click on your links anyway and then they need to login which i dont think theyll do.

like I said, we do as part of my job. there's a few layers of abstraction to keep anyone from seeing the full code though, but I can tell you it has to do with python and perl.

Do you have access to the computer of the person you are trying to hack?

Or can you get them to use yours?

>Fagbook
You know where you're at faggot?