Tfw you realize continental drift will push Africa into Italy and the rest of Europe in the next couple hundred million...

>tfw you realize continental drift will push Africa into Italy and the rest of Europe in the next couple hundred million years and no matter how many refugees we ship back, sooner or later Europe will become part of Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America looks like a dragon and south America looks like a dead snake hanging from our claws

but thats wrong earth is actually expanding
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
ITS GROWING REEEEEEEE

this
continental drift is a meme

>Ireland still exists long after Britain is swallowed by the sea
bravo

HOL UP

Gas the land
Scandinavia island now

I'm gonna side with convection currents and radioabalysis on this one.

Did you know there are plates that used to exist on our crust that are now submerged deep in the mantle and we can detect them? They are literally underground continents. Who knows what society used to be there.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the fuck happened to my shitposting serenity?

I'm vacationing in ireland this summer where should i go. My budget is 50k american

somewhere else

Australia just subducts under the Earth's crust apparently. Map disregarded

North America btfo

where?

Argentina. pls visit us senpai, we need thoses white dollars

>sooner or later
>next couple hundred million years
I'm gonna go with 'later'

That world looks so comfy. We need some global warming!

I don't like that.

>USA Becomes a dragon
>South America becomes a Stallion
>North Africa and Europe become a laughing frog.

Man, imagine if there was some sort of tall, long, vertical structure to keep people out that we could build.

At least you won't be connected to Somalia and Syria anymore.

this is the most retarded shit i've ever seen

where would the water come from you fucking idiots

>doesn't understand how orogeny works
>a leaf

An huge mountain range would separate us from Africa, which would be more effective at stopping rapefugees than the sea. Not like it matters since it will take gorillions of years and we'll be long dead.

it says it in the video mate
all water was above the continents
the sea floor isn't old enough to find ancient oceanic fossils
instead we find those on land and mountains today meaning they were at one point submerged

>next couple hundred million years

Well fuck, I guess it's over then. It was nice knowing you Europe, you guys may as well just disband your nation states right now.

That will take 10 million years and by that time the niggers would become completely extinct, since the closing of the Mediterreananan would create a new mountain range that further dries out Africa, niggers can only thrive in lust, tropical conditions in a desert where they have use their brains to live they are sitting ducks.

Kill niggers eventually.

It happened before in the past as well. The Italian alps used to be underwater once.

>mfw the maritimes are still intact.

Ayy by that time niggers won't be real

Also what the fuck is going on in Asia

>Britain looks the same.

UNKEKABLE.

>Most of Brazil is gone
>the northeast is still there
IT'S NOT FAIR

I really don't understand why geologists are so hostile towards such an entirely plausible alternative explanation.

What do they have to lose?

Is Florida completely gone?

Jewntinental Jewft

>convection currents
convection doesn't drive plate movement. slab pull accounts for about 65% of movement.

t. geophysicist

You're the first to go. Florida will be gone by the end of this century.

Haha fuck yeah, Scandinavia is almost completely cut of from slavland.

Now we just need a end of modern medicin and a fimbulwinter and all the non whites will either die or evolve because of vitamin d deficiency.

norway remains the last white bastion

Well shit...

kek

>couple hundred million years
Yeah im pretty sure humans will still exist

>tfw no Sweden-Norway-Denmark country isolated to Skanderna

Gib moneh.

I want to visit murica...

Look at that big comfy sea to our right.

WE ÖSTERHAVET NOW

Go to Rome, then Constantinople, you unwashed peasant.

>a few hundred million years

Why the fuck should you give a shit about the shifting plates on a geological timescale?

I swear to God, between this and the hundreds of trillions of years until the universe is projected to "die", even more irrelevant to the modern day, some scientific facts are just put out there to make intelligent people pessimistic.

nah m8, in the next tens of millions of years Australia is gonna shoot up north and btfo of china

bullshit - this won't explain why the world has so much water.

It's an eagle....... FOR FREEDOM.

Its mainly Sweden, Norway and a bit of Finland. Denmark doesn't share the same mountain foundation and is basically just clay and dead crabs that the oceans shit out.
FUCKING ROCK STEADY FOUNDATION YEAAAAH!

looks comfy as fuck, i bet we can dig of the little bridge between slavland and scandland and then we are all set.

>Most of us will probably be dead in the next couple hundred million years.

lmao

Haha imagine when all that nuclear waste and fracking chemicals gets released because of this.

GLHF future humans.

>couple hundred million years
>implying humans or the nuclear materials will still be around

m8...