What does the vagina taste and smell like? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin

What does the vagina taste and smell like? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin.

Milky pennies and sand bags

/thread

They are all different, my latest ex was getting insanely wet and would taste and smell realy good, hard to describe the taste.

tastes like chicken.

kinda of like licking a fishy battery

Bags of sand.

As this guy said all different. And all difficult to describe.

I've had some that tasted of 'sweat'. Another chick that was almost honey like, she was my favourite. Definately remember one that had a battery taste. And yep have had a few fishy ones too.

virgin detected

Salty milk and coins faggot.

i have eaten a lot of pussies and yeah its impossible to describe, go for it right after she showered and you will be good, its not bad at all
otherwhise it will smells and tastes like rotten fish

All different, Curry girl taste like spaghetti

So so until you find the right girl, and then you just want to dive in and eating away until your face dissolves and falls off. Or is that just me?

I licked only under 10yo pussies, they all taste the same

Blend of apple, honey, vanilla and citrus.

sometimes it takes on the taste of the last meal they ate. onions come thru quite strong.

Heaven.

tastes like a vagina

smells like a vagina

you are a vagina

taste like regrets

If you are gay...
Eat a clean and soft pussy is one of the best thing in this world.

I laughed like a psychopath at your reply

kek'd

imagine eating a handful of bees

Ever walk into a bathroom right after a woman on her period got done in there? Like that but minus the blood and piss smell.

Handul of honey*

That's exactly what it feels like and tastes like.

>10/10

Tastes fucking nasty tbqh i prefer girls with a thick cock instead

one ex tasted like trident pineapple/green apple dual layered gum

Lick the back of your hand, wait about 10 seconds and smell it.

That's what it smells like

clean vagina smells like.. slightly metalic
tastes - depends a little how girls hormones are acting - if she is pre or post period - she may taste even sour

While I have had quit a fucking lot of girls, I found only one incredibly pleasant to lick. She was a weird girl into bdsm and had absolutely no bad smell or taste about her body overall

nobody told you that you shouldn't fuck slimes?

i didnt know she was a whore at the time, leave a desperate used to be virgin alone

Doesn't taste like anything else other than skin and odor of private parts. It does have a unique smell but comparing it to anything is near impossible because every girls' odor is different.

It's literally that you have do it to experience it.

was she fat?

>18
>virgin
How does that even happen?
The taste depends on the girl's hygiene. If she recently peed or hasn't showered in a while, it tastes awful. If she's nice and clean, there really isn't much taste to speak of. The smells are more noticeable than anything. They'll probably be off-putting the first few times, but you'll learn to love them.

ex kinda had a sour skittles taste for a while but it went more of a normal skin taste

Kind of like salty hummus

it wasn't THAT funny, freaks.

Fish

it's very animal instinct inspiring but stay away from the bitter white chunks and coot rocks

I lost my virgnity at 25 after taking contr of my life,quit video game,bought a car and a motorcycle, lost virgnity within 2 week after starting these change.

it differs girl from girls. some stinks, some not, some have a warm and soft smell. and it's not related to girls look.
my gf is chubby, you'd think she has a smelly pussy but no, doesn't smell at all and it doesn't have a taste.

Salty milk and coins.

not just you nigga i murried dat bish and i go all in

Please elaborate more those changes and how you got laid

what a beautiful way to market/shill a product

I had been playing game 24/7 from the age of 15 to 25, earlier in january i started looking for a job and went for a manual labor job as they barely require anything and pay well, i lost a good ammount of weight that way but was still playing games everyfree time i had.

One, I decided to buy a motorcycle. This motivated me to also get a car, wich moticated me to make an account on badoo. I was alway shy arround women and decided it was time to man up, invited every match to dates, wich actualy worked, ended up losing my virginity a week later to a girl from badoi, my first girlfriend, wich i dated for 3 months, with whom i tried everything I wanted(sexualy).

Now I realised that if you man up and act instead of expectng things to happen by themself, it's a lit easier.

literally nothing

Not at all. That's disgusting user, shame on you

Try inserting a bottle of coke, that's it faggot!

In other word.
Bought motorcycle.
Bought car.
Quit videogame.
Man up,built confidence.
Went on badoo, was straightforward with every girl, still am, thing are working very well.

Just to add information, im a 6 foot large with broad shoulder and kinda overweight man. I dont talk to any fat women on badoo and it's still working well.

She's hot

i lost mine at 21
i just had to put some effort into my looks and built some confidence, learned how to talk to girls without being afraid. being kinda awkward is alright, but being afraid is a major turn-off. confidence is key

I don't know how to talk to girls. They only want to friend zone me

Lick the back of your hand and wait 10 seconds then smell it, that's how it tastes

It tastes and smells fucking amazing. Each girl is different and like any human being, the longer they go between washes the more funky they smell. However, I recommend finding a very wet one that leaks copious amounts of sweet pussy nectar and just lap it up, suck on her fleshy bits and clit, get your tongue inside her and when you're done, or she is, lie back and bask in the sweet pussy aroma as it dries all over your chin.

Take your hand, rub your grundle, lick your hand

There ya go

Make em shower first

wtf is a grundle

you can definately see her butthole in this pic.

imagine a cup that has been cum in by a bunch of other guys. also imagine this cup is full of blood and womb lining once a month. then you get to eat it.

women are disgusting.

Something only experienced Sup Forumsro's can relate to:

Find a beautiful girl. Fantasize about getting into that. Finally have a chance to hit it, after all the work (dinner, movies, etc.)...

Only to find out she has stanky-puss. FML...

that simply means you are not genetically compatible. the smell is to put you off mating. to someone else it smells great.

OldFag reporting.

Enjoy that time when their pussies gush "sweet nectar" because once they hit about 35 or so, you'll be buying lube by the crate full. Trust me on that one. I keep two tubes of lube next to the bed in case one runs out. I shit you not.

Nah dude. Some girls just have really smelly cooch. Even after they shower. That is why they sell "Massengil" or whatever it's called.

Smart women know they're stinky bitches, and try to cover up that stench with frequent cleansing and proper management of yeast cultures.

My gf is delicious she taste like salty strawberries but your will taste like Chad's cum.

Spoken like a true virgin. Generally a smelly pussy is a smelly pussy. She probably didn't wash properly, or didn't wash at all, or has an imbalance down there she needs to correct.

Very similar to pussy.

This. Broads need to watch what they eat too, since they're essentially walking balls of sourdough bread. kek.

MUH YEAST INFECTIONS

I eat the pussy, I eat the ass, I eat the whole thing

Quads of truth

It's the vagina I get to play with

You could bake bread with what comes out of some bitches. Or make wine. Or cheese.

Lunch time.....

Not true. That's a symptom of bacterial vaginosis.

smelly fish + flesh

if that ho VD

Also an oldfag. Haven't noticed any difference whatsoever. Maybe I've been lucky.

You make being a virgin at 18 like some anomally, it's not like he's a 25 year old virgin

>onions come thru quite strong
true

Mebbe I need to change my Tinder profile. kek.

tastes like a beach

The first few licks always taste like sweat and pee

after that its pretty nice though

like you.,.......

They can smell really bad, like rotten fish.. they can also smell good like almost a perfume scent. There's not much a girl can do about it though. I mean she can was herself properly but the smelly parts is because of the vagina cleaning itself on the inside.

This user makes a good point for the youngsters to remember. When women piss, it doesn't just come out in a nice flow - they essentially piss all over their pussies, which means unless they wash before you dine, you're licking piss.

Which is why the technique that I personally employ is the first lick I get a good load of spit worked up so that it dilutes whatever they got left over on their pussy, and it just drips down to their asshole (which is handy for later when I put my finger in there).

There is an art to cunnilingus, gents. Learn it. Live it.

no one eats pussy. its a myth.

I lost my virginity at 17. Try again

Depends on a lot of factors, what they eat, near time of the month ect.

My gf eats a lot of garlic. It's musty as fuck unless she is fresh out of the shower.

what do you do about the slice carrots and potatoes?

that is old. what did you do for all the years since you got hairy balls?

can confirm, racial stereotype

Kek this insecure "chad" reply, no more damage control pls

salty, kinda metallic, tangy, and whatever bullshit flower stuff she sprayed around down there that keeps invading your nose while you're trying to work.

they all taste different
some are nicer than others
They taste best once you've made them orgasm
Can be very sore on your jaw/tongue
The whole bottom of your face ends up covered in spit/juice
The only pleasure i find in the situation is that of the woman enjoying herself, the trembling/moaning is nice, also the best build-up to sexytime because she's lubricated and turned on after
69 if you can so she's sucking your dick at the same time, get her fucking told

fuck me some people are strange