Trump killed the old white guy should run the country meme. That's the one good thing he's done

Trump killed the old white guy should run the country meme. That's the one good thing he's done.

9/11 shows that the government is king shit and Iraq and Afghanistan hates America.

hated? past tense?

I want to see some Trump supporters try to justify the idiocy of the mistake they continue to make

We'll fight them in the meme wars 2020 all hands on deck

>Trump killed the old white guy should run the country meme
didnt obama do that first?

at what point does he spend a lot of money on anti-memers. He's a billionaire how much would he spend on a second term? total power? He'd spend it all.

here's one

Like always, OP is a faggot without a brain. Slit your wrists edge lord, nobody cares about your autistic ramblings.

fuck you troll
go drive your beat up car to your shit job

tell him to start spending cause I never stop working.

He's remarkably bland in his policies though.
I mean sure he talks a big game, but he hasn't done anything nearly as egregious Reagan or Nixon. Heck those guys would call him a soft lefty.

Yeah, about that....

My Commands for Earth are 2be helpful and friendly to the point you can. civilies and codexes alike

Holy fuck thats a cringey meme.
Are you actually posting this ironically?

because people do stupid shit.

I hope so but doubtful

Do we have any trumptards here? Fucking idiots, i still cant believe they elected that buffoon

Actually, if Nixon ran today even democrats would call him a softy lefty when it comes to economics.

>Nixon is known for his economic policies
Kill yourself

He was very hard on black people and hippies though, which is what Trump gets attributed to himself a lot.
Yet he has made no overt opinions on these subjects known, to me it seems like he doesn't give a shit about the color or creed of people as long as they produce value.
Not that I find that notion agreeable, but it beats the identitarian bullshit.

why? he hasn't done anything bad.
He hasn't killed the American economy.
He hasn't killed healthcare, and was planning to change it.
He increased the importance of science and climate change.
He made Europe spent more on self defense.
He is playing chicken with North Korea, but every American president has done that.
He has handled the hurricanes pretty well, unlike Bush jr.
The wall he is fussing about is something he promised he would do. He keeps his promises.
He is trying to revitalize the American economy.
He denounces all those involved in riots unlike Obama, Obama never denounced BLM which resulted in the death of multiple random police officers.

I say he is doing fairly well, somebody should just burn his cellphone and ban him from twitter

I was just making a comment on how politics change over time.

He was hard on anti-war people because there was a cold war, the ghosts of which we are still fighting to this day. Not defending his methods or anything, but the world was in a global ideological war, the paranoia is understandable.
Trump is just the average fox viewer given office it seems from his statements. Has he even enacted anything yet?

I get that, I've also read into the political history of the west.
I was just trying to compare Trump with a former president that was more firm on the subjects that Trump gets accused of being strict on.
I've seen plenty of things that Trump has enacted, but specifics don't jump to mind since I don't make a habit of following every move, of what to me is a foreign president.
To me it seems like one big hullabaloo about a rather centrist guy that people are disappointed about having elected.
He has no filter and just say shit like he thinks it, but he isn't being overtly hateful to anyone.

here's what you can beat yourselves up over.
Africans are the beaners of the european continent.
They speak softly and they work hard
American Africans were the niggers of society
Australian Vietnamese were the niggers of society
Both Australia and the USa need to look good and hard at how they mold immigrants.
Because non of them are like that back home.

and more on how they act and react to their partners decisions in war

be helpful and friendly to the point you can.
and all this will go away in moments.

Yeah, cause the nigger running things, did so much better...

He was 'your guy'

All politicians are OWNED, by the 1%

>did so much better
yes he did. Not refuting that. Does Ussain Bolt run fast? Does Michael Phelps swim quick? Is Floyd Mayweather undefeated?
They talk about Obama and they will for some time to come until it is revealed the stupid people are doing all the talking in years to come.

PATHETIC

money or power and when does he jump?

Yep. Politics is a societal mechanism designed to keep idiots from amassing wealth because they're too busy arguing.

hogwash
go all in pussy