What are your reasons to be a soldier?

What are your reasons to be a soldier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt8y18YFH70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None because I have a brain.

Go kill yourself you pathetic coward.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt8y18YFH70

Was getting to the upper age limit, already had my education, work experience, wanted some adventure.

I'm literally 1 more shit job away from my 7 clicks to freedom!!!!

>coward because I don't want to join the army
Great logic.

None because I have real aspirations.

The majority of mil roles won't see you in combat, at least not front line. Infantry are thick as pig shit, but bloody good at their job. Even though I'm a techy role and ranked up, you fucking listen to em when they tell you to take cover somewhere.

However, not joining isn't cowardly, joining isn't brave. It's a job. It's a little different so exciting for a time, becomes a life style, but meh, isn't my fav job, or my worst.

im a brainwashed american and i want to protect my country

Air Force
Senior Airmen
My Job: 1B4X1 > "Cyber Warfare Operations"

Decided I didnt want to waste a bunch of shit going to college when I could do it for free

Fast forward, realize I hate college and reenlisting here soon

Fuck College
Fuck going ROTC (people are stuck up)
Fuck the system, succeed through any means necessary

I rather do a job I know I can get done then sit around and pretend like im doing a job. Also ROTC/OTS system is FUCKED.

What are you?
MOS? AFSC? NET?

For my country
And my state
And my people

When there's a draft. There isn't a draft right now so no reason.

Bye.

To be the best I can and do some thing I believe in.

To kill people.

to protect those who are dear to me
and to capture a loli bride from other nation

Staff Sergeant
German Air Force
Do my Job, Do alot of Sports and also see the countries of the world (and kick asses if i want to)

When you're so retarded that you double post. Yep. Definitely military.

I'm in the British "army", I work with computers and radios.

Fun fact, right now we have too few personnel to actually be classed as an "army", we're technically now a defense force. We're literally the "British Army" by name alone right now. Fucking embarassing.

D A N K

I loved Ralmstein BUT FUCK THE BURGER KING BURNED DOWN I KNOW YOU FUKS DID IT!

my phones shitting the bed

sry for that, we regreted it also...jk

Legal way to kill.

That actually sucks, sorry to hear. The british get a bad wrap honestly. You guys are great to work with but fuck your civilian population.

Love the RAF.
Hope youre doing well, stay strong

Worst 4 weeks ever

time to eat healthy :>

Joining the ADF is my fallback plan. If I fuck up and lose everything, I'll go enlist to be a Rifleman.

You're judging an entire civilian population based on your own experiences.

I wanted to be one because I like uniforms.

Really like uniforms.

They do things to my dick.

I was knocked back though.

hehe xD :D :3 :P

Most RAF are sound. They have nice acom and on average are slightly more brainy than your average squaddy. RAF Reg on the other hand.. fuck me.

All my friends when I was younger joined the British army and seeing how they turned out now I'm glad I went into university-level education instead. Now they're either working on HGVs or warehouses and I have a doctorate in physics.

Im sorry who are you?
Rank?
Service?
Job?

Where have you been? Its a fucking generalization based on a 6 week stay with the RAF while being transfered. Stay out of London, stick to the country side.

Wanted to fail my PT test :/

Only failing you'll do is effort. They can see a slow person really trying and know they'll be able to make em fit. They see a slightly quicker person mincing.. fuck off civi.

Worse yet, you're judging the entire civilian population of the UK because of a 6 week stay at an RAF base.

>was joke
Was joke

wanted to kill people with no one telling me I couldnt.

Hey call me a judgemental faggot but I still stick to my experiences. Im sure there are alot others who are wonderful people, just havent met em I guess

Judgmental*

You're not even worth the time.

Australian Army Dig here,

Welcome to the league of Defense Forces.

Thanks for keeping us safe, mate

College money, healthcare, steady income.

Didnt expect the retards who think there's no rules, didnt expect the slits who literally suck dick to get promoted, didnt expect enlisted people to he so fucking stupid and whiny

>I hate sand niggers
>Can't stand normies
>Am sociopath
>Can't live like a faggot working everyday in sitting in a fucking chair
>I hate almost everything and everyone
>Am redneck
>Can't accept neckbeard lifestyle.

to have fun and annoy people of course :D

My 3rd world shithole country don't have one

Have Royal Engineer selection in Edinburgh tomorrow, where are you based?

No need for a thanks mate, I absolutely love what I do. Except for the time away haha.

Thanks for the support.

Anytime. I tried joining you guys.

Every Aussie digger I encounter has impeccible manners. Makes me proud.

Itt faggots liars and call of duty players

Patriotism and gaining leadership experience.

>thinks all jobs require sitting in a chair all day

Lets be honesthere, the uk is fucking shit. Other than fucking boring, its also literally riddled with paki's and sandniggers. LESS than 50% of your capitol city are white people. So yeah it is fucking shit.

I'd die in a horrible death, and noone'll remember me. FUCKING AWESOME
and i just love arma so i'd like to play it IRL

It was this or neck beard basement dweller. Not even, it was this or trap house/prison.

Hey, OP hier, ich frage, weil ich in meinem Lebenslauf 4-5 Sätze schreiben muss, warum ich zur Bundeswehr will :)

London is shit. Go to places in the North and you'll never be bored the people there are a great laugh

Healthcare, steady pay, and to kill someone.
Truth be told, I fucking hate reg line units. Too many bureaucratic pisses, and cock holsters that get away with shitty behavior. I kinda regret joining at 27, but oh well. At least I'll have a career to fall back on when my contract is up. Til then, I'm gonna try to drop a packet for selection to get outta this bitch shit.

Sure you do