Bernie's VP

Once the primary season is wrapped up, who should Bernie's running mate be for the general election, that would maximize his chances of beating Trump?

I'm a huge fan of Jill Stein, I think it's EXACTLY what the DNC needs to energize the base.

it should definitely be Jill (((Stein))) to split up the dem vote

He needs to find his way out of the cuckshed first!

what is a "cuck shed", and what does the concept have to do with Bernie?

Two kikes at the highest possible position, what could go wrong!

>kikes

That's actually a disparaging word for Jewish-Americans.

>what could go wrong

I think a ton could go right, we are a resourceful people who highly value education. After losing 6.5 million in the Holocaust, who could have imagined that the Jewish people could bounce back so strong?

>6.5 million

>Trump isn't a kike
>Hillary isn't a kike
cuck

Where Liberals live.

HAHAHA Niggar return to thy layer, your old man commie jew hasn't a gods notion of a chance in making it to the oval office, he can't pass a corrupted, aging witch.
Why the hell do you think he should even consider having a running man?

You want some real meme magic?

IF Bernie gets the nomination, and you want him to have a shot, you have ONE CHOICE.
Ron Paul.

My honest opinion is that he should run 3rd party if he loses the nom. I really think he can win, and if not still hit the reset on the DNC. Love or hate Trump, he has been able to do just this. He was a big fuck you to the party, and so is Bernie

well, there are actually very few jews left. whats left of Jews is really mixed with other races and wouldnt be considered jew 50 years ago

Low quality b8

What the fuck is this ?

a vagina photoshopped onto a mans ass

Is it gay?

Bernie and Jill wouldn't run on the same ticket. Although I respect Bernie he is trying to work within the Democratic party and that's a doomed effort. Jill is lesser known but she's the best hope of breaking up the 2-party system (except maybe Gary Johnson).

If the Greens spoil the election for the Democrats then I would consider that a victory for 3rd party politics.

FLAG
L
A
G

this

>Bernie
>general election

Got excited and thought it was Andorra but it's just semi-rare Moldova.

>Green coloured ID
>GRNS
>This-posting a pro-Greens post
pottery