Radiohead is in decline

>radiohead is in decline
>arcade fire is in decline
>animal collective is in decline
>kanye is in decline

Why are all of our darlings getting worse? It's weird how they are all releasing their worst albums at similar times. Each of these artists have had two really disappointing albums in a row now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hgVihWjK2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Radiohead's last record was great user

>Radiohead
>in decline

AMSP was great

You're boring

Radiohead most certainly aren't in decline, Arcade Fire always sucked, AnCo is notoriously spotty, and before MBDTF everyone thought Kanye went extremely far downhill and was awful. This is nothing new

basically no pop/rock musician is good after their initial 10 years

>radiohead is in decline
>animal collective is in decline

>blackstar

I agree, AMSP was super fucking boring and underwhelming. I think people only liked it because pitchfork and fantano did.

but animal collective's newest album is their best aside from MPP
Floridada is my favorite song ever

>Radiohead is in decline

Radiohead was always shit

Meeting of the Waters and Eucalyptus are both very good. Wouldn't be surprised if they release a great album next.

Yet Brand New and Fleet Foxes are steam rollin their old junk.

Please stop projecting. A lot of us are capable of thinking for ourselves, thanks.

maybe you could listen something that is not mucore for a change

All of them are pleb tier. They were never good. Fuck off.

The Painters is basically Water Curses Pt. 2 so i'd say Animal Collective is on track, if you liked them before

>brand new
>tyler the creator
>death grips
>mount eerie
>lcd soundsystem
>fleet foxes

thinkin emoji

Don't forget Sleep Cycle
Animal Collective have always been an inconsistent group, but as a "collective" of musicians/songwriters they still clearly have talent

AMSP was one of Radiohead's best albums, AnCo has been declining for years now, Reflektor was shit too, and Kanye has been inconsistent for a solid decade aside from MBDTF

AMSP was great, the present tense is amazing, i like the wooooooooOOOOOooooo part. And also its like a sad samba song. Thats totally radiohead

youtube.com/watch?v=6hgVihWjK2c