Walk in see this wat do

Walk in see this wat do

get mad because i just got done weed wacking the bushes outside

Offer her my shaving kit?

have a boner

Lick her pussy, then cum on her tits and lick clean, I think, if she wants too.

dip it in Nair then give it a poke

would fuck her hard and then cum on her armpits

I think her name is Hailey hex

hairy girls are hot, but certainly not that one

that is fucking hot, I go diamonds and hit that like a autist on a ice cream cone

Hand her a razor and ask here what's wrong with her overies.

I'd dump my nuts in that.

get traumatised

The exact same goddamn thing I'd do if got home and there was any stranger in my house. Call the cops.

I fucking love girls with hairy pits, but leg hair is an instant turn-off

Turn around 360 degrees and walk tf out.

you just haven't seen enough HOT girls with hairy legs yet

Some soft vellus or a light amount dark hair, but OP's pic is a bit much

snuggle and fuck the shit out of her bc im not hing up on what muh society thinks about every little thing I do like a beta cuck faggot

Love the pits, her arms and nipples aren't that hairy though.

her hair and body look great, the problem is really her face. here's a similarly hairy girl with a more pretty face

Guys who are afraid of body hair are little boys and pussies

You're right, bro!

dubs confirm this is best choice

This is just a fucking retarded statement.

Civilized humans groom themselves. That is why you don't see guys in business suits with cave-man hair and beards.

A woman's job is to make herself attractive to men - that is pretty much her ONLY job, since there is nothing else besides making babies that a man can't do 500 times better than a woman.

Since making herself attractive to men is her only real job, she needs to make herself look at youthful and childlike as possible, since youth is what men crave. Thus, removal of all semblance of post pubescent body hair is essential.

Liking hairy women puts you somewhere on the gay-scale, since clearly the only men attracted to hairy things are fags and Frenchmen (or am I being redundant there?).

Use this.

>This is just a fucking retarded statement.
Just like yours.

Listen kid, if you're gonna be a Homo, just go full-on Homo and don't put on airs that you're "just into hairy girls". Ultimately, you're going to wind up getting fucked in the ass, so why bother with the interim step?

Besides, you're contributing to the misguided idea that some females have that it's ok for them not to shave themselves in order to present the best look to those of us who aren't homosexuals like you.

Hairy women are just men with vaginas

spread her legs and start licking

I have always wondered about women who will not shave shave their bodies - why? Is it something they do all their lives or just in preparation for the pictorial shoot?

Slide rock hard dick into her tight pussy.
Look deep into those big brown eyes as I begin to thrust in and out of her.
Have amazing orgasm as I fill her with cum.