I want to talk to Venezuelans or Colombians. Are any Venezuelans alive anymore? Do they have an Internets?

I want to talk to Venezuelans or Colombians. Are any Venezuelans alive anymore? Do they have an Internets?

Colombians are fine too. Need a word.

I am from Venezuela, not living there anymore tho

Brilliant. Ok, where are all the Venezualans in the internets? I'd remember that most of you talk English, so if I wish to talk to people in there, where to go (in internet, not crazy enough to actually go there)

maybe some online chatroom? someone probably speak English

There use to be this Terra chat but I just saw that they shut it dowm

Colombian here bro, what do you wanna talk about?

There is also Facebook groups like Venezuelans in USA or Venezuelans in Florida and so on

i'm colombian

Same question that with Venezuelans... I need locals, so am interested on talking to people in Colombia. I need normies, so Sup Forums isn't good.

Are there any online chats or Sup Forums for normies in there?

Need locals / normies. Sadly, FB does not work.

In this groups sometimes there is people that still live in Venezuela

try some online chatroom

Need an url-address for that sir!

Know any?

colombian here, i see lots of venezuelans in bogotá. it seems to me they are migrating, nobody is happy in there

that's an easy way to get deported kek

Todos los venecos ahora venden vive100
>Cuestan más que el salario mínimo en bolivares

try tinder, set location to colombia, boom. hablas español?

kek. la unica vez que me han atracado en bogotá fueron venezolanos.

Y Los colombianos que roban en chile

OP try the VE board on hispachan, it's basically Venezuelan Sup Forumstards but at least they have internets

Good one, thanks.

Superenlo , no van a ir al mundial , weon.
>Inb4 pinche Falcao conshaesumadre

Bogotá ahora es puro desmovilizado , costeño y veneco....al final del día son lo mismo

Why are you interested in normies , user?

Sup Forums doesn't satisfy you anymore?

los barrios venezolanos son 70% colombianos, que por un tiempo hubo mas colombianos en Venezuela que venezolanos

Because if you want to find out how things are, you come to Sup Forums. If you want to know how people think things are, you go to normies.

Go to any camslut site. I guess they have better internet in Colombia, or just a better system. Colombian camsluts outnumber any other S. American sluts 10-1. There Venezuelan girls are desperate so they have been getting into the camsluts g business.

Sí , durante la bonanza petrolera de los 80s y 90s en Venezuela había espacio y empleo para todos ....pero ahora vienen en manada a instalarse en uno de los países con la inflación y tasa de desempleo más altas de Latinoamérica
>Mfw

May I ask why so much interest ?

I am oldfag, what site people nowdays use?

Lemonparty.org

you don't see them, because thery're all invading my country, Chile. 3 out of 10 are pretty girls, the rest just fat niggresses or stupid idiots who looks like any reggaeton singer.

Looking for people to interview about the one party system.

Why Venezuelans come to Chile? Or are you just getting the same amount that everybody else in South America?

try tinder my dude

Lately I've used Chaturbate, has many cheap sluts, like .$66/minute cheap, easy to order around if you can speak some Spanish. There are up and coming sites like camsoda and shit.

Trying to avoid that, but it seems that it is the direction I am going.

Can't speak Spanish. Barely speak my own language.

el Venezolano se va a donde sea mi pana créeme a ningún venezolano le gusta colombia, pero no puede estar en Venezuela por eso se va, ademas el que puede se va a paises desarrolados, europa o USA pero el que no puede lo que mas cerca le queda es colombia.

>invading
jaja ustedes indiesitos chilenes son afortunados de estar recibiendo venezolanos que la mayoria son profesionales, lo unico que tienen es una estabilidad politica imagino por todo lo de la dictadura anterior y eso, calmate

>cant speak spanish
>wanna talk with normies
>come to Sup Forums
>think Sup Forums know the true about all the thing in other countries

i cant understand your interest user, they have internet, if you anwers for that is bc u dont know shit.
where are you from user, and how old are you?

Why do you care? It is obvious that you don't speak English, though.

> if you anwers for that is bc u dont know shit

What now?

I want to talk to normies in Venezuela and or Colombia. You either help me or not.

la mayoría viene a trabajar de meseros porque sus "profesiones" son el equivalente a egresar del high school. Ni yo ni mis amigos tenemos un jefe venezolano. Cuando tengan universidades decentes quizás, por mientras sigue soñando negro culiao.

>Tfw Nunca podrás reuinificar a los países originales y reformar la gran Colombia o mejor la nueva granada
Para qué vivir?

Why do you care? bc you come to Sup Forums and give me power to questions your shit.

Why a NOT normie wanna talk with normies from countrys like venezuela
show your interest