en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Langbehn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Baptiste_Lamarck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Galton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galton_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Biodemography_and_Social_Biology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Eugenics_Conference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't. Asians are the future.

You think you're smart? You think you're cool? I will find you and eviscerate your hairy fartbox with my throbbing dick

FUCK OFF FAGGOT HOLY SHIT THIS IS Sup Forums RACIST CUNT

honestly

i've done a pros and cons list

and the best solution is to start killing off the other races

like, methodically and with great prejudice

THIS we have to kill other races in our country it's never going to happen people happen to have one non-white friend or have a uncle that marries a gook and suddenly they can't bring themselves to do what needs to be done.

White women should became shy and modest as Muslim ones. Every white girl should not think about education and career, she should think about how many sons she will give to her future husband.

I believe many whites concerned about their race, secretly wish Hitler-like dictator gets the grip of their country and wipe out Muslims from Europe.

I suggest that you are trapped as exactly the same as Germans after WW1. Once you let it happen then white race will truly be doomed by race/civil war in Europe.

>we have to kill other races in our country
You already done it, a*ssy.

We don't. They are to be replaced with negroids. God willing I live to see the day.

>How do we save the white race?
Kill all others. But first filthy jews who're leading our extermination. Without jews black scum is just disorganized stupid herd.

We don't, but if we kill enough japs, chinks and blacks, the future wont be so dark

If we just kill jews though the rest stay in their own countries.

Honestly whats worth saving? White people have become lazy, coasting off the accomplishments of their forefathers. The men are weak, effeminate and complain about everything and the women (if you can call them that) are some the most uppity cunts on this planet because their beta men put them on a pedestal as the paragon of beauty. A mexcian tranny is more feminine than a white woman.

Remove the white guilt™ that has been effectively ingrained by (((them)))™.

there's no need to save this
go home and make YOUR life better

Can't. It is beyond saving.

The Chinese are the future, its simple natural selection, the culture that cares about gay trans shit is gonna go under and a culture that is hard working and efficient will emerge

Simple solution: classify all Eurasian and half-white as white. The racial category has always been changed and redefined for political purpose anyway.

white are tired of living, no more vitality

Impregnate the women with veril black seed

I just came here for the picture, holy hell she is so sexy.

hmmmmm

how about we don't

You don't. Race is a non-issue. What you need to save is your religion and language.

but this is not political purpose, we can call niggers white and it would immediatly ''save white race'' but actually wouldnt

(((Eurasians)))-steppe gook niggers like Tatars Finns etc are not white, neither are half mongrels

>lazy neets on Sup Forums and Sup Forums always complain about "muh white genocide" and ways to solve it
>none of them actually go out and have children, instead they whine about interracial relationships and women because they're ugly and poor

Leave it to me guys, I'll take care of it

a slovak gypsy slav scum calling finns non-white... really makes me think

only on Sup Forums

Children are subhuman scum

Mail Order Bride from Slavic countries

White women are whores and need to be replaced with more obedient women

i am actually 100% Carpathian German by muh heritage, but i will have Slav wife. And no, Finns are not white at all, only ones that got mixed with Swedes are

No one is white according to Sup Forums logic

>slovakia
kill yourself gypsy faggot
finns are infinitely whiter than you

fuck your girl
make her understand, that by living in a big fucking house, have 2 cars, 3 holidays yearly, newest ishit, posting bullshit on facebook is not what you are for on this earth

fuck her, put atleat 3 babies in her and raise those children in a warm family enviroment

say no to kikes and capitalism, go back to family values and compassion for eachother

What if she parades the babies on Facebook and the gang of local single moms in the comments convince her to divorce you for 60% of your net worth?

The white race is a meme.

Fugging all the whit women natural selection

this

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has enough money to support 3 kids

>is not what you are for on this earth
There is no reason or purpose in life unless you made it up by yourself. So why not?

no such thing as the white race
its a stupid american invention. I don't know why europe cares about it all of a sudden. actually i just think its on the internet.

George Price already came to that conclusion as a corollary of natural selection

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_R._Price#Other_work_in_evolutionary_theory

>Furthermore, Price reasoned that in the same way as an organism may sacrifice itself and further its genes (altruism) an organism may sacrifice itself to eliminate others of the same species if it enabled closely related organisms to better propagate their related genes. This negative altruism was described in a paper published by W. D. Hamilton and is termed Hamiltonian spite.

youtu.be/AX0LQzkaZ2g

Shit upload, go download it somewhere else if it piques your interest

>God willing I live to see the day.

"God willing" is positive in English, i.e. "I want to see the day."

I think you mean "God save me if I have to see that day"?

>its a stupid american invention
we, yeah invented nazism

christ, i feel sorry for russian education

Actually there is some truth to the notion that Nazis took inspiration from American racial theories and our conduct towards the natives

We dont. We loathe them, we bully them, we beat the shit out of them. We should save the world from white menace.

Weak white cucks must perish.

>we, yeah invented nazism
you know nazi were trying to wipe out blond slavs right?

Actually eugenics ideas were popular in usa long before nazies came to power. It's like you didn't learn anything, really.

See, the problem with applying evolutionary theory to modern human civilizations from the perspective of the right wing is that often what conservatives value, such as intelligence and traditional families, have a lower relative fitness as compared with nigger behaviors such as running about siring many bastards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Gottfried_Herder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Gottlieb_Fichte

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Goedsche

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Diederichs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_de_Lagarde

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Langbehn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Baptiste_Lamarck

None of these people were American.

this
fuck white people

>we bully them
Wow, t*rk, don't bully me please. What a scary little terrorist you are.

wh*tes had a good run desu, but honestly don't think theyre worth saving

>Actually eugenics ideas were popular in usa long before nazies came to power.

Doesn't mean we invented it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Galton

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galton_Institute

Note how it was established a nearly a full two decades before an American eugenics society.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Biodemography_and_Social_Biology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Eugenics_Conference

And note how the first "International Eugenics Congress" occurred in 1912 in London. Not the USA.

If you want to be an uneducated faggot, go bitch at the Brits. I bet you won't, because London is a cesspool shithole full of Russians and you wouldn't dare criticize your masters. Woof woof

kill them all

Found the subhuman gypsy...

You can't, blonde haired/blue eyed people are a declining minority in the world

This, white women decided to breed with non whites and there is little white men can do about it.

I will break your neck then i will make your mom my 4th wife k i d.

>you need to go back white boi

we call gypsies "roma" here. makes you think, does it not?

fuck whites

>save
White race is "better" than other races, but is imperfect too and suffer because they own mistakes. We need go beyond!

The most efficient way to do that would be to engineer an epidemic of sorts that only targets certain races. There's a risk of course that the virus mutates and attacks us as well.

Why

>sven
>creates a virus to kill niggers
>the only dead ones are svens
>they have sharia now in sweden

Genetic engineering is the correct answer.

Any other answer means you are a brown savage.

If your white: by breeding instead of being angry and crying about it all the time.
Donate your sperm and find a white girl (note: she doesn't have to be a 10/10, no one will thing any less of you for settling than they currently do) open to procreation and fuck her, make 3-6 white persons with her (or more!).
Hell, if your income/lifestyle/character can support it, dump her after a while and have more kids with another white woman or, if you're ballsy enough, keep a mistress or two and "accidentally" or intentionally impregnate and then promise support so she won't terminate. And be helpful and encourage other white dudes to do the same, play the wingman 'n shit on-line and off, lead by an example.
If you're seriously that bothered by a potential future where whiteys are no longer existent to the point of ranting and depression, do something about it, because the alternative is literally the most limped dicked pathetic victim complex shit that ever was.

How about all white girls breed with black men? That way we'll breed out their blackness over generation, erasing them using white wombs.

Send me your sisters

you dont, the white girls are mine now.

Just white genocided last week, lads.

black men aren't exactly the most loyal fathers. they'll cheat on any white girlfriends they have and breed with black women too, ensuring a constant supply of pure blacks

That's the most Swedish way off ethnic cleansing I've read in my life

We need to create another race. Powerful, smart and pure at heart, free of human malice. Another race completely not related to the nowadays existing races or subraces.

give me a gf that is at least 3/4 white