WHY I FUCKING HATE LIVING IN GERMANY !!!!!!

I HATE LIVING IN THIS REGIME !

THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH !

IT IS C_U_C_K_E_D BEYOND BELIEF !

ALSO IT'S A HELLHOLE TO LIVE IN :

- No second amendment

- There is no free speech here, period !

- You basically can't hunt unless you have a rich ass family that owns land.

- Housing is fucking expensive as hell and your living space is fucking minuscule compared to the US. In the US it's easily possible to get your own big house with a garage. In Germany you have to be in the highest wage class there is to own a huge ass house with a garage, so expect to live in a commie like block building with a tiny ass flat.

- The weather sucks here more than most place in the US. In the US you have the option to move to a state with your preferred climate.

- No untouched nature.

- Cars are expensive as fuck to own in comparison to the US. Gas is twice the price. Taxes and maintenance is much more expensive

- If it's summer for the effectively two months of the year here and you get really lucky and have a hot day, expect to suffer like a motherfucker, IN GERMANY NOBODY HAS AC/S IN THEIR HOME !!!!

- There is no legalized recreational weed available

- Aviation is much much much more expensive here and you basically realistically have access to gliding aircraft that are pushed into the sky by a winding mechanism. Flying motorized aircraft is hugely expensive and basically for the elite or rich as fuck people with connections. In the US it's much cheaper and there are a fuckton of airports, clubs and opportunities.

- Roads are narrow as fuck and parking spots are really hard to get in most urban areas

- Mobile internet sucks and is expensive as fuck in Germany

- No warm beaches or good opportunities to do water activities because of weather, restrictions and so on. If you are a friend of the seas Germany isn't for you.

- No huge selection of fast food chains and diverse food that is unique to the Americas, No Cream Soda, Root beer here

how did you fit in the plane in the first place?

also tax for single people
shit wages in comparison to economy
germany is the one of the shittiest 1 world countries

>cuckmerican thinks saying the N-word loud is the pinaccle of free speech

everytime

Germany is literally the best first world country after Norway and Switzerland.

What is Austria?

its not
massive nanny state with no freedom of press

fuck germany

lol Austria is a shithole. Their HDI is like 20 places behind us and Switzerland.

these are such first world problems that i fucking hate you

i would suck a thousand dicks to be a german citizen

>Serbia

Ikr?
That's why all the intelligent people move somewhere else

our freedom of press is pretty much the best of the world

r u a grill?

germany is shit

comparatively, no.

sure
is that so
then why so every single mainstream news outlet have the same political agenda
serbia is a failed state and a biggest shithole in europe
you should be man enough and take some criticism
not getting offended like some special snowflake

western turkey WAS better

>taking criticism from some 3rd worlder who only knows the world from breitbart and an anime forum

yeah right...

>Root beer
Kek, obvious troll is obvious

>1st world baby rages

you are welcome to come here in this uncucked cunt, then see for yourself how "bad" it is in germany

>You basically can't hunt unless you have a rich ass family that owns land.

Good. People who like watching animals shouldn't have to deal with your selfish ass.

Fuck you nazi

well you had your chance and you blew it

How do we save Germany?

Hau doch ab wenn es dir nicht passt scheiss rum geheule.

shut up you german subhuman

Fuck G*rmany

>France
>Green

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit map literally every medias are owned by the state

Doychland uber alles)

Kill yourself.

Nice bait amerifat

Germany is quite shit though but not really for the reasons mentioned here

t. Ameriboo

You'll wish for Germany back once you live in the US and are forced into car ownership and hours long daily commutes thanks to moronic urban planning, have to insure yourself against uninsured drivers, get sued for millions over the silliest bullshit, have tap water that's undrinkable, have rivers that are health damaging to swim in, have to live with the fact that Americans recycle nearly nothing and simply throw most garbage onto a pile somewhere, and are forced to eat food full of corn syrup, female growth hormones and carcinogenic food coloring. And finally realize that Americans are gluttonous, self-righteous, exceptionalist, ignorant retards.

Ac is cheap in Israel come here and buy 500$ good ac top tier
Car don't cry u have good bus cheap flights etc
Weed go Berlin park or station train or buy seed in Amsterdam and grow in home
Trust me living in hot shit hole is worse

Why are you so rude though

OP is right, Germany is fucking shit.

pretty much what the Serf said
I can't believe how much Germany actually sucks
they are cucking their own people in order to run the globalist EU project
if Germany want's to control Europe, then the right way is what Hitler tried to do.

quite selfish of you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just claim to be a refugee :)

Germoney BTFO

this is why I'll never move

It's certainly not perfect, but solely by being born here with full citizenship means you belong to the 10% most priviledged people in the world.

I won't adress every single one of your points, but our lack of free speech involves social shicanes or minor things like having social media accounts banned. Recieving a fine for hate speech is quite seldom and for a prison sentence it really takes a lot of serious nazi bullshit.
On a global scale your complaint is a bloody joke.

ANCAP's should be gassed

I bet you are a low wage faggot living lonely in your apartment. If you would look around, you would notice that most of your points aren't true.

Yes, there is no free speech, but it's only about the nazi bits. And who needs it?

I'm from Italy myself and I live in a small town of 20k citizens in the low mountain range. I got one part of a house for 300k. It's almost the same weather where my parents live. And I can get a cheap flight for 70€ to visit my parents.