A girl is coming over my apartment in an hour, what should I do Sup Forums...

A girl is coming over my apartment in an hour, what should I do Sup Forums ? I met her on a dating website but I didn't manage to present myself as a potential sexual partner.
I'm afraid that now she sees me more like a friend. I'm afraid that I might already be friendzoned and that if I try something I'll come out as a perv.

I sent her a message to say that we could watch a tv show or a movie (I thought that might be a good way to be close to her and maybe try something) and she replied " Why not ! Or we could also talk. We'll see :) '

So, what should I say/do to make ?
Not a virgin, it's just that every girl that ever came in my apartment (no pun intended) knew why they were coming. This one.. I think she's just liek " we're gonna spend a fun afternoon "

Thanks for the help !

Pic not related

Have a fun afternoon with her and put it in her bootyhole

What about trying something knew?
I mean making knew friends isn't the worst thing ever

I don't want her as a friend as I am sexually attracted to her. Plus I met her on a dating website so it would be really lame for me to be only friends with her if she joined that website to find a relationship (sexual and/or romantic)

She just sent me a message saying she's gonna be late.
Knowing that she must leave before it's getting to dark (it's 15:10 here) there's a lot of chances she's juste gonna stay 30min1-Hour max >.

Depends on if you're going to be a stuck-up bitch like you're being right now

Yeah I think I should try something... Thanks for the advice

Nigga plz. She is coming to your apartment, obviously she is expecting something sexual to happen. + you know her from a dating site. Don't be a fag plz

Friendzoned on a dating site before your first date? Holy fuck user, just end yourself

I'm not so sure...
I mean we didn't have the basic sex talk that I had with all of my partners.

" Who was your fabourite sexual partner and why ? What is your biggest sexual fantasy ? " etc etc

Our discussions were " only " about politics, music, hobbies etc... Friend talk basically. I think she's more like " he's a cool and nice guy ! " but not " we have the same fantasies, the same favourite positions ".

I'll try and make a move on her by asking her " so, why were you on that dating app again ? " just to see her answer. If she's telling me " meet people, make new friends " it means I'm friendzoned. If she goes like " have sex, maybe have a serious relationship " than she's giving me a green light

Kek

She is gonna drug you and rob you

Sometimes people go on dating websites just to meet new people

Leave a dildo on the table and see how she reacts.

Oh come on, I need real advice here...

Plus my dildo is full of shit, I fucked myself with it 10 minutes ago. ^^

Why she wants the first date on your apartment? Try out, what will you lose?

Not the first date actually. Second one. First one we went into a park. And then she went to a bar with another guy she met on the app

Write down your feelings and wishes in a letter and hand it to her when she arrives. It's your only hope.

So you got cucked on your first date?

Come on, I'm not some beta faggot.. I need some real advice here

TL:DR jerk off

I didn't get " cucked ". She mate different people from this dating app and so did I. Go back to 1850 where you were allowed to have a single sexual partner.

kek

What's the app?

>being this beta
You're missing all her signs. The friend zone is a myth. If she wasn't attracted she wouldn't be going round some dude she met on the internet's place to watch a movie and chat.
She expects you to make a move so make it. Flirt, have fun, drink, fuck. Rinse and repeat till you know if shes right for you

>I'm afraid that now she sees me more like a friend

good!
you won't get aids.
also, you won't find out she was born with a penis.

S'why I don't like using apps. 30 years ago you met someone down the road and that was it. Now everyone can pick an chose anyone people get greedy.
How are you supposed to trust someone who has had a date with 10 other guys before you and puts out on the first or second date?
That's a slut playing the field, not a date

this OP

Thanks for the advice :) This is the only good advice here...

The thing is she's a feminist. Apart from looking for " non monogamous relationship/hookup " she was also " looking for friends ". If she was'nt a feminist I'd be like " whatever she just doesn't want to seem like a slut " but I don't know. She can't drink, she has a car and needs to leave after.

But yeah, I'll try something. Don't know what but I'll try :)

>h 10 other guys before you and puts o
Well, she's a woman. She has so many different choices

Let her make the first move then. It's cliche but if it works it works and it will happen if it's meant to. There's no sure fire way to guarantee consensual sex with a new person so all you can really do is just roll with the punches.

You sound like you're extremely mentally immature to be honest.
Or maybe you have the assburgers

This. OP is actually 3 5 year olds in a trench coat.

If I always wait for women to make the first move, I'll get laid 10% of the time.

Ass burgers ?
yeah, I'm probably immature.