Looking for a picture to cum tribute. Prefer wives and gfs. I'll post some cock tributes before I find one to cum on

Looking for a picture to cum tribute. Prefer wives and gfs. I'll post some cock tributes before I find one to cum on.

Pic related, collage of my gf

Her picture if you want to tribute

How's this

this is you

yeah :x

cock her face yo

cum tribute welcome

Any interest OP?

Gf ready for you

tribute my ex pls

She needs cum

Nudes++

Wow 10/10

Please tribute my "innocent" 19yo gf

My girlfriend for you

cheers

Nice tits

>girlfriend

Anyone interested in doing op gf? Or at least wwyd

Fuck that bitch is hot!

Her body

Please cum on my wife. This is my fetish. She likes it too.

Forgot pic

Her freshly shaved, yummy 19yo ass and pussy. Got an even closer pic if anyone wants

This is all of our fetish

Might cum in this one. Do you have more?

How fucking retarded are you and every other user in this thread? A picture of your dick over a picture of a girl isn't a fucking tribute you faggot. Maybe if you spent less time being a delusional fuck you'd know that

Got kik?

Do her pls

ITT anons posting pics of girls they creep on with Facebook. None of you ugly ass faggots could girls like the ones your posting. That requires you to not be a faggot and not be ugly as shit.

Wife btw

Are you the authority on dick picks, faggot? Here to set the record straight with your vindictive rage?

Holy shit actually kill yourself

Not sure where you have been...Taking a picture and posting your cock with it has been the idea of "tributing" from the get go dumbass...even before cell phone cameras...

Trib this pussy

Pleasure kind user

You're hear calling supposed "tribute" pics "dick pics". You have literally just proved my point.

Please go google tributing pictures you fucking faggot. Every result involves cumming to said picture and posting result. That's a fucking tribute. How does showing your dick next to a girls picture a tribute? It's not. It's fucking retarded and autistic just like you.

Are you retarded? Dick pics is used as a blanket term in this case

You know what, it's here*. You're actually retarded

A blanket term? Why the fuck would you use a blanket term to describe something specific thats got an actual name you fucking dipshit?

You'd be pissing a lot of people off in the swinging community if you referred to tributes as dick picks buddy on their forums. Dick picks imply selfishness and tributes don't.

So please explain to me the difference between that and a dick pic? I'll wait. Until then here's your front page of google.

Hold your breath jackass...you wont change the history or content...

It started with just dick tributes and moved to cum tributes dumbass...how less gay is a picture of another mans cum than his dick you stupid cuck...stop arguing like a retard and fuck off...no one is going to change the content moron...