How to avoid getting into arguments with your gf/wife? And when that happens, what is the friendliest way to get out?

How to avoid getting into arguments with your gf/wife? And when that happens, what is the friendliest way to get out?

Kill yourself

Tell her she's right, dipshit. Then say you're out for a drive and go fuck your side piece. It's not a goddamned math test. Christ. Kids these days.

Wow. You're a pussy.

Thanks, dad

If that'd work I'd do it. I do tell her she's right just to get out of it, but she will basicly have me re-tell the story of what happened (if I did something wrong like fucking her cousin) 26 times, each time getting more and more angry, and it usually ends with her trying to slap me untill I defend myself and grab her arms. Then she'll just twist it and say that i'm violent and holds her hard and starts crying. Classic evening.

Brb gonna eat, keep this thread alive.

Okay well then get yourself a side piece. I went through the same slapping wrist grabbing thing with my wife. Fucking my ten year younger girlfriend always made me feel better.

Jesus I do sound like my dad.

But how's that gonna solve any problems once I get home?

He's being aa fucking edgelord. Ignore.

To finish an argument show her that you understand her side. Even if you disagree, make it clear that you understand what she's saying, and that you see where she's coming from. If she tries to hit you, leave. There is not a single fucking excuse for physical violence in an argument like this, and you need to make it completely clear that you will not tolerate that shit. It's abuse, plain and simple.

Avoid anger. When youre angry, your brain literally stops thinking rationally and goes on defense mode.

You fags need to die

I'm speaking from experience kiddo. go back to call of duty and let the grown-ups talk.

Word.

Man you have a crazy bitch who got diddled, if you have no kids, tell her you will get her flowers and never come back.

Women are manipulators. She's a narc, user.

be wrong... just be wrong bro...

I usually keep my head clear, and even trying to use humor instead of anger, but enough is enough and once after she hit a full 10'er to my face, I swung my arm and hit her shoulder and told her that enough is enough. Did I do wrong?

yes. u cant hit EVAR! lawsuit

No worries my boy.

Your experience was shit and you used a bad coping mechanism to handle it. Don't act like what you went through was the "right way" to deal with it.

Seriously OP, no two people argue the same so advice is kinda difficult for how to get specific reactions, but clarity is the most important thing. Make your stance clear. Make your reasoning clear. Make sure you understand her point and her reasoning.
Make your line in the sand. If she can't get through an argument without trying to strike you, you shouldn't be there. Make that clear to her. Keep a reasonable distance between yourselves during arguments so that neither of you can interpret a stance change or hand gesture as a threat.

no such thing exists op, man up

Alright, wasting my time here, but here you go: First, stop thinking about this as a you vs her thing - you will not achieve your end with that. It is primarily a you thing. You must have discipline over your emotions - at all times. If you're angry, ask yourself why you're angry. "because she's a bitch" is not the right answer. Keep asking yourself the why question - eventually you'll get to a place where most of your emotions stem from some place of insecurity. It might be that you're afraid to lose her, or that you're afraid of being alone, or you're afraid of what people will say, or you're afraid you won't have awesome sex again. Get control of that.

Second, do not explain yourself - ever. Women are like salespeople, give them an objection and they will try to overcome it. If you don't want to do something, just say no. Nothing else. If she asks why, you can respond "not doing it, nor am I going to engage in any back and forth" but that's it. The more interplay in your conversation the less control you have and the more likely you will get into an argument.

Third, look upon her as you would any other problem. Why is she upset? Is it because she feels she's lost status? Is it a control thing? Is she selfish? If you ask enough why questions you will get the answer. If she persists, get right down to that answer - "Honey, just curious if you think you'll ever be satisfied or should we just move on?" - This can be dangerous so review rule one first.

Finally, be prepared to walk away - completely. Understand your own insecurities in an intellectual way and you will eventually come to realize that they're not going to kill you if they're true. Let them be.

When you are calm and in control, when you understand what's driving all the discord, when you know yourself, there will be nothing to argue about. Most, not all, women will understand that conflict will not get them what they want if you do this.

When I beat her, she usually just shuts up. Unless she's drunk, when she just becomes combative. That's when drywall usually has to be replaced.

Don't go home. That's what I do. I have a cabin in the woods and a cot at the office. This is why humans should not marry.

Just rape her one night in the ass.

That will shame her into compliance.

OP she will spin shit on you and make you look bad and have everyone you know thinking you are irrationally angry.

Cut her off and let that be another guy's issue.

Rape her until she cries, that'll fix her.

No.

Society defends the bitch 24/7

This guy gets it.
If you're able to represent her arguement and how it affects her in a court of law so well that she doesn't need or want to correct you, you're a few steps away from a happy life.

People often argue cause they don't feel understood and aren't satisfied with decisions. Hopefully you make wise decisions too once you understand

Ask yourself how. Important it is to be right. If being right is more important than being happy, then you need to not be in a relationship.

^

falcon punch.

who has the gif?

Just do like my dad did through 50 years. Sit down and agree with her until she stops. Die a little every time. Family's a trap.

What's it like being a massive faggot? I've always wondered.