You have 1 hour alone with her to do whatever you want, without consequence. What do you do?

You have 1 hour alone with her to do whatever you want, without consequence. What do you do?

I would fist her asshole until it bled.

Play with tits. cum on tits. Go home ashamed.

have her make me dinner she looks like a good cook

Drive 1 hour to become isolated, drop her off and she has to walk back. Might lose some weight finally

You shouldn’t be ashamed. Look how fat those jugs are, user...

Titty fuck.

The entire hour in between these? Would you edge yourself with them?

Grope her ass and titties, suck those big jugs and nips, lick the sweat off her back an from under her tits.
Give her a proper rimjob, then move onto licking her pussy. Pump her full of my cum, doggystyle with her hair tied up in bunches and have her call me "Daddy".
Take pics to masturbate to later and keep her used panties as a souvenir.

I almost came to that.

Kill her then go home and drink myself to sleep

Does she EVER skip triceps day?

No

Okay then I would make her skip triceps day and take her out for a lovely lunch

lol

Noon stop anal

Write out a diet plan for her to shift the extra 300lbs shes been carting around since she had kids.

I would turn 180 degrees and walk away

Request for an omelette then ask her to drive me home

Set up and auction, highest bidder decides how she dies. Only two conditions, auction stops after 50 min, method of killing cannot take longer than 10min.

>harvest organs
>$$

Harpoon it and sell it’s blubber. That’s all that whales good for.

make her do sit ups

i'd make her go on all fours, then spread her cheeks wide open while i masturbate all over her butthole.

The her up so that she is presenting
Fuck her asshole till I cum
Use her mouth as my personal cockwarmer
Cum down her throat
Get my dog to fuck her
Record that shit
Then I'd just play with her asshole while I waited for my time to finish
Fuck her with Dragon dildos and bats
By the time I'm done shed have died of internal bleeding

Look at her, mouth agape, breathing heavy looking at that bowl of batter. She's a fuckin' hippo!!!

Dick pills to make me harder (for fun and effect) Creampie after creampie after creampie

cut her face off with a knife, and walk around wearing her face as my own

I would shove the largest thing I can find into her asshole until it bled, then use the blood as lube for her cunt mouth and ass. Then take her panties home and post the vid online for all of her friends to see.

This. It would take more than an hour, but technically she wouldn't be around for most of it.