LOOK INTO THE DARK MIRROR, ALT RIGHT

LOOK INTO THE DARK MIRROR, ALT RIGHT

Left is a pic of people trying to destroy an other people's culture and forcing other people to their culture and religion through violence and fear.

Right is a pic of people trying to maintain their culture and habits that are being threatened by the people on the left.

>Left is a pic of people trying to destroy an other people's culture and forcing other people to their culture and religion through violence and fear.
>Right is a pic of people trying to maintain their culture and habits that are being threatened by the people on the left.

right is a pic of people trying to destroy an other people's culture and forcing other people to their culture and religion through violence and fear.

left is a pic of people trying to maintain their culture and habits that are being threatened by the people on the right.

Wrong. Left are dirty extremist muslim retards, right are pathetic radical nazi retards.

Give me an example of white people forcing muslim people to be christian.

And don't give me that crusades crap, probably your only argument that's as weak as your girlfriends asshole after some muslims raped her.

Here's one example you retard: The Iraq war

How does the iraq war have anything to do with forcing a religion on others?

Fucking spaniards and giving them christianity "in peace"

If I have to choose I'll take the alt-right. Once the muslims are gone we can deal with the 3% of the alt-right who are actually white supremisists.

>all these alt right with lame false equivalencies

lmao

he has crazyeyes

it doesn't have to be forcing muslims to be christian. it can be fellow americans. it is the same fucking mindset

Fuck off back to redd.it faggot

white supremecists are not alt-right, you stupid cuck.

white supremacists have conned the alt right

actually islam is a religion of peace, whereas nazis have taken to punching people because they have deemed them not worthy of having rights.

So did Muslims lose the right not to be punched in the face for the genocides they committed in our living memory? Lebanon, Sudan?

You're missing the real picture. The alt-right is 99% not white supremisists but the media which is controlled and directed by the CIA pushes that image relentlessly to keep as many people from joining the alt-right cause as humanly possible. Why? Because what the alt-right really wants is to destroy our corrupt government and the career politicians that have been making tens of millions of dollars off of bribes and kickbacks. The alt-right wants to demolish the power structure that allows our government to operate outside the law with impunity and that is a direct threat to many political parties and organizations like the CIA. The last person that posed a threat to them was JFK and they took care of him in Dallas as the finally released documents show.

The biggest secret right now is the fact that your mainstream world view is an elaborate construct to keep you blinded from the truth.

We invite muslims to our countries away from their war and they do not say thanks.
Why would they?
You do not say thank you to your dog either.

Let. Saved

did your dog let you into his home?

Being angry at constant propaganda against your people is ''dark''

No Liberalism is pure darkness

neither group is capable of thinking critically

>Give me an example of white people

extreme retards on the left
extreme retards on the right

That's where you're wrong. The left believes what is told to them from up on high even though they know those people giving them the info are wholly untrustworthy.

The alt-right tells those people to go fuck themselves.

the people on the left are heading out to stone someone or a few someones after the full day "parade." not many people really listen to this crowd people, they listen to talk show hosts talk about them instead right up until their kids are raped.

people on the right are going home to play video games and sleep after marching around and yelling for an hour. not many people subscribe to the ideals of this group of 50 people, but 85% of other people want them to die or shut the fuck up because tiki torches are lame.

Fuck tiki torches. Get a real life torch.

>donald trump said hillary wuz ebil we must lock her up

everyone around the person on the left says its the womans fault she got raped and that its their culture to rape and torture women

the people on the right who would say that, much less do that, were beaten up by the people around them and probably thrown in jail for chump charges just to straighten them out

Ask a liberal who they'd rather have in their country and they'd pick the group on the left pic. But in reality the group on the left would be the most likely to rape and murder any western religion american.

Dude if you actually believe that the clintons are anything but despicable then you've not been paying attention the last 20 years. The Clinton foundations sole purpose is to collect kickback money from foreign and domestic parties paying for influence. Hillary and bill are quite literally the epitome of corruption within the US government.

I better be careful though I wouldn't want to accidentally commit suicide by shooting myself twice in the head like Gary Webb after he exposed all kinds of shady government shit.

Anybody got a side by side of antifa and Isis?

>Implying the alt-rights motivations are religious.

kek

>The Clinton foundations sole purpose is to collect kickback money from foreign and domestic parties paying for influence.

Using coercion to get funds to help people....sounds like a church to me.Go to charitywatch.org if you want to see where the money goes.

Hahaha you're so naive. The charity is a front and it's one of the worst kept secrets there is. Even my 62 year old die hard liberal democrat mother knows.

I don't get it. what's the conspiracy?

God, didn't know there was this many lefty faggots on this board. Go back to drinking your starbucks while reading buzzfeed articles on your macbook you fucking nu males.

a rabbi posed as an angry mudslime everytime Rita Katz Site needed to sell some Hurr Durr Terrorist Video

too true mate

it's easy to put words in peoples' mouths and then argue against that

it's called a strawman logical fallacy, and you're guilty of it

Wow, it's almost as if every action has a reaction.

Left is idiots, right is idiot

and you are an idiot, ud fit right in with the ppl on the right

So the conspiracy is that real terrorists don't exist or Why would they need to hire someone to pose as a terrorist?

both are pictures of homophobic, misogynistic, nationalistic, violent, and gun-loving fucks that are ruining everything for the rest of the world

if you looked into a mirror and it was dark pretty sure you wouldn't see anything just sayin

Just kill everyone religious or with disabilities. Ground the meat up feed it to chinks as cheap beef then tell them the terrible secret of it after a few years when they rely on it for their people.

>Just kill everyone religious or with disabilities.

that is, kill atheists, because they can't disprove God but religiously believe in stupid dogmas like "God doesn't exist".

Also, they're retarded, aka, with disabilities

kill atheists because they can't disprove god.

Makes total sense.

Are there people who don't know all assholes are just 31 different flavors of the same human ice cream?

You morons said it yourself. "The Iraq war".
The Iraq War was not about the 'alt right' forcing Muslims to become Christian you absolute fucking retard.

Yes, we all know extremism regardless of faction is stupid and that zealotry is the defense of a weak mind against the fear of adaptation.

Posting threads about it won't change anyone's mind.

Look into the dark mirror, antifa

good one faggot.

nice bait OP
Now kill yourself...soon

Everyone is too scared to show their faces

wow so much this. I find it hilarious that hollywood and tv has portrayed our government like this forever and everyone kinda knows it but no one wants to openly admit it.

>the right has a pic of people trying to destroy an other people's culture and forcing other people to their culture and religion through violence and fear.

>the left has a pic of people trying to maintain their culture and habits that are being threatened by the people on the right.