Tfw finally dropping the "redpill" after I left my house for a job and I talked with normal people

>tfw finally dropping the "redpill" after I left my house for a job and I talked with normal people

Feels good

Fuck nazis, fuck nationalism

Fuck Hitler

All Humans are capable of achieving the same when given the same conditions.

Refugees won't destroy Europe, we'll simply kick the ones out who have criminal tendencies and integrate the rest

The White race isn't dying

There's nothing wrong with being gay or bi

There's nothing wrong with not having children

Technology is our friend and I cannot wait for VR to become even better

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

>pepefant
>german flag
BOOOOOOO

You've fallen for Jew lies. You were better off as a NEET

Who are you trying to convince dieter. us, or yourself?

fool

>begging for validation from Sup Forums

Enjoy your blue pill.

I'm trying to convince my friends on Sup Forums of course. :^)

Sup Forums is full of misyginistic, xenophobic teenage edgelords, so they'll call you a "cuck" and other inane insults

You're wrong.

Okey germany, good luck kicking out your "peaceful refugees." Enjoy your globalism!

>getting a job
>not being NEET
>dropping the redpill

You're confused.

This isn't /r9k/. You're supposed to have a job you fucking retard.

> Refugees won't destroy Europe
> we'll simply kick the ones out

You're deluded. You can check the stats on deportation yourself. They're almost nonexistent, even of violent criminals.

Even if we did "kick them out" it would cost us billions. You're okay with hurting your fellow citizens because you were too stupid to enforce borders in the first place?

>How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Try thinking instead of feeling.

How's your airport doing, Belgium?

Stupid :^) poster.

ultra kek

Shouldn't you be getting blown up by peaceful muslims right about now?

wow says a spaniard

You can say it as much as you want, but once you've taken the red pill you can't go back.

You fool. You can't simply say what's right in here!

Nooooooooo

Go away!
You're hurting my butthurt pedonazicryptofascistcommunistcapitalistjewsrunitallwithchineseillulinatireptilians brain!

This is bullshit, after I got away from neetdom and got a job I only consumed more redpills. Good try shill

How do i feel about this ?

I feel Triggered

smells like a reddit raid

you went outside for an hour and suddenly u turned on all the data you have seen

what a fucking pleb

Haaaaaah. France.

>All Humans are capable of achieving the same when given the same conditions.
Genetics. People are born into different conditions friendo.

Other than that have fun.

>I know what I believe is wrong but I'll believe it anyways because what's right doesn't matter to me
You are literally thinking exactly how the Jews want you to think. I also don't how anyone, bluepilled or redpilled, would believe that whites aren't dying. Liberals rejoice in that fact in fact.

>we'll simply kick the ones out who have criminal tendencies and integrate the rest

Hello, 60 years of multicultural immigration in the UK called earlier... they started to leave a message but I couldnt hear it above the screaming sounds and some guys shouting "Allahu Akbar", there was a loud explosion and then the line went dead.

Yeah, ok user.

It all seems fine until the Managers pass you over for a promotion in favor of some brown guy that's worked at your job for less than a monster

Then you'll notice when you're out with your m8s you won't be able to color outside the lines with discussion. Every day will be exactly the same, until one day...

Well, you'll die

>It all seems fine until the Managers pass you over for a promotion in favor of some brown guy that's worked at your job for less than a monster

Maybe if you're an low-iq Sup Forumstard that'll happen to you.

You have no friends kike.

>removing romania shirt from elipepe

reeeeeeeeeeeee leave romania alone

>Maybe if you're an low-iq Sup Forumstard that'll happen to you.

Think how stupid the average person is.
Now remember that 50% of the population are even more stupid than that guy.

Now, with increasing automation, and the influx of barbaric and uncivilised races into your country, you will see your country introduce a state-provided Basic Income within a decade or 2.

You as an educated and higher earning citizen will be paying for it.

We dont need more people, we need more disposable income to spend, so that the output of producers may be consumed.

>There's nothing wrong with not having children

Sup Forums agrees.

>only serious post in thread
>gets only shit-tier insults as replies

Case in point I guess

>Implying all of those who are redpilled aren't functioning members of society and also professionals over a set age

Some of us are like functional alcoholics. We aren't autistic spergelords you who can't properly conduct themselves and adjust to their company, slowly redpilling acquaintances and speedily redpilling close friends.

I have one friend and two cousins both spamming me with white nationalist videos and articles compared to what I ever did while influencing them.

What do you do?

coming from you lad, not surprised.

The western world has no ideas to what extent muslim lies go to. You'll learn soon enough. Go ahead, ignore me like you always ignore ex Yugo posters. You think these are just memes? You'll see in the next 20 years...

Says the dude who country, race,and culture are literally being bred out and destroyed right now.

Have fun with your 1.3 birth replacement rate and 1 million rapefugee a year.

Yugoslavia had western standards in the 80s, liberal media and everything.
As soon as the kikes call their loans in, everything goes to hell.
It's just a matter of time.

>serious reply

kill yourself fairy

And yet somehow, westerners think they're so smart, they think that they will trick the migrants and the local populace and that it will all work out.

Fools, the only way to deal with the zerg is to put them down.

Well that was a shit attempt.

Unless you are willing to bring about the Fourth Reich, then i'm not interested.

Same, as soon as I left my parents basement and actuallynstarted meeting people I realized that Sup Forums memes are fucking retarded and based on ignorance and fear of everything different.
I hope the rest of you also gets to experience this, so you can finally stop you unfounded fears and start living a happy life.

Remove Kebab.

>Fuck nazis, fuck nationalism
The Nazi's did some bad things but also some good, Nationalism is very important you cuck

>Fuck Hitler
Okay
Ahh okay, nevermind jason has downs syndrome it's because my parents were richer, it's so clear now

>Refugees won't destroy Europe, we'll simply kick the ones out who have criminal tendencies and integrate the rest
No, you wont

>The White race isn't dying
I don't think it is but it is being treated unfairly

>There's nothing wrong with being gay or bi
True

>There's nothing wrong with not having children
True

>Technology is our friend and I cannot wait for VR to become even better
True

Like that

Nationalism is just another bluepill though. They want you feeling tied to a national identity. It's one way governments control you, by making you feel a part of it. Making you feel like you are the government. And the government is the country.

I see you're German, though. How is that increased immigrant crime treating you?

This

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Refugees won't destroy Europe, we'll simply kick the ones out who have criminal tendencies and integrate the rest
>Technology is our friend and I cannot wait for VR to become even better
I only disagree with these two. Islam is degeneracy and technology will destroy us if we aren't careful.

The white isn't dying and won't, but I can't deny that there seems to be a systematic attempt to do just that.

You should move onto the higher tier of redpill instead of regressing. Nazis/Hitler worship/racism are not redpills

I respect your post and hold similar opinions.

O.P. should stop being a faggot and not be so easily influenced by the opinions of those he associates with.

I don't think VR is that innovative as a piece of hardware. In fact I hate VR.

Or maybe you just realised that the people around you are slaves and you decided you fancied being a slave like them.

>tfw sold this on Nost for 1300g

thats the nicest post on Sup Forums i ever read...

Enjoy your 5 years in the work before it is automated and you live of a decreasing welfare benefit that you have to share with the ever increasing number of achmeds who want special privileges because they, in contrast to you, identify with each other and are solidary with their own group.

Why are the other Germans agreeing? Is Germany a nation of cucks?

How we kick them out when it's racist to even talk about the refugee and immigrant criminals?
Whites are being minorities in their own cities.
Faggot.

> german flag
> turning back on nation

No surprises here senpai.

Pretty sure that there are some people that will always be better than everyone else, same conditions or not. Congrats on 3 replies so far.

>nost
I got a paladin to 60 then took a break for a bit and came back and the server was kill. A paladin, such mind numbing auto attack leveling i have never endured b4.

I had the skullflame shield and everything. was gonna have fun meme tanking 5 mans.

>not realizing there is no objective truth
>reverting to the blue pill when you could have gone forever Iron pill
There is nothing more stupid than to ignore reality
The redpill is just an edgy phase you have to endure to get to enlightment

>neet becomes blue-pilled after basic human interaction

>integrate
>muslims

pick one

yet you are still coming here trying to prove a point , tbqh famalam no one gives a shit what the other guy here thinks , if your ideology makes sense to you go with it. But dont look for validation in Sup Forums of all places

It's YOU!

>Its European Sup Forums hours

He is a Merkel globalist shill, of course he will come here.

The "redpill" isn't to be an edgy stormfronter, the "redpill" is not to believe fairy tales like
>we'll simply kick the ones out who have criminal tendencies