You wake up in a generic, standard, souless polish city

>you wake up in a generic, standard, souless polish city
wat to do

Get a job

You could make superior cepeliny and chłodnik, get rich.

>Still better looking than an American city

No it's not, you can literally see places on the photo where old stuff, communism and 90ties trash mixes with modern randomness.

1. have an orgasm
2. get a qt polish bf
3. get married
4. be happy forever after

Looks pretty.

>soulless
because too much whiteness Poland bro

Yes, that's what he said.
Plus it's 99% white.

>soulless
>to describe a city
this is how you spot a hick from eastern ''poland'' who never went abroad
>DUDE foreign countries are full of soul and shiet, there are golden rivers and windows made out of diamonds!
but it's only natural for a hohol to be a cuck

>Go to local club at night
>well dressed and carrying a rose in my mouth
>groups of girls will instantly come to me to ask where I am from
>Yo soy español, bonitas
>make their panties wet
>...
>profit

I don't think you quite understand the reality of living in our country sunshine.

the fact that you don't value your country doesn't mean someone else can't enjoy it

1.learn polish
2.get polish gf
3.????
4.profit

Search my stolen car and drive home

looks like a german town, probably is

That look relly nice, what town is that?

I do value my country but it's still not good enough to consider moving here.

It's very good for me

Actually, most of the Western cities I've been to had at least mostly stylistically consistent architecture and a 'soul', by which I mean, you could feel that there were people who put their hearts into making it look certain way. It's noticeable in France, Italy, Austria, Germany, to lesser extent even in Denmark and Spain.

On the other hand, all of the post-communist countries I've been to (Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Russia, Slovenia, Croatia) look like most of their citizens gave up on making their environment comfy and beautiful. That's what heartless in them - they doesn't feel like anyone love living there. There are of course beautiful buildings and places in all of these countries, it's just that these are but a bunch of small islands in a gray, forgotten depressive ocean.

wow, you are one pesimistic panda :) Polish towns and cities looks a lot better now than they did 20, even 10 years ago. It is totally money related. With the GDP growth there is more cash for renovating, cleaning elevations, exchanging road and pavement surface etc. it could be better obviously and it will take time to fix everything. There is one thing that isn't totally conected to town budget and it would help a lot though. Poland has a huge problem with bilboards. They are one of the biggest cancers for the panorama.

find out about the local (german) history

1) Find my good old Erasmus friends
2) Eat nice polish food
3) Drink with them until they embrace me, one of their own
4)Party

Fuck off.
You serious?