My girlfriend was raped at a party last night. She went to a guys house with her sister, they get there...

My girlfriend was raped at a party last night. She went to a guys house with her sister, they get there, they're playing truth or dare. She gets a dare: "have sex with someone in the group." At first she says no, mentions me, she says she can't. Everyone eggs her on, her sister picks a guy in the room, he's down for it. He goes into a separate room, she's still saying no, they all eventually coax her into the room after him. They shut the door, she turns to him and asks "we aren't really going to do this, are we?" He says they are, she says "uh, no" and he grabs her hand and pulls her onto the bed and thats when she says she froze and it happened. I should also mention weed was a huge factor in this whole thing.
Also, he's 19/20, she's 15.
But yeah, as you can imagine, I'm lost. Idk what to do, she keeps apologizing but I keep saying its okay and idk
>pic related is my gf

Is he a nigger?

post the nudes then dump her ass

*raped*

Go fuck the dude up.
Call the cops.
Force her to take it to court or leave her.

If it's real, the court case will prove it.
If it's not, she'll keep begging you to not make a big deal.

You called the photo bitch.jpg xD are you sure you are okay with her?

Mention weed is also a factor.
Prohibition propaganda/10

Wait your gf is 15. You are either creepy or too young for Sup Forums.

yes im sure that her sister would do that to her, sisters are the worst right?

TopKek

Fake.
Lmfao!
Same type of situation happened with me.
Bottom-line. She cheated on you.

Most sound answer yet, IF she was really raped she'll have no problem telling the cops

Right. Probably another "Woah is me I was "raped""

>dating a 15 year old
uh..
Your gf should have left the house
>weed was a huge factor
fucking degenerate

You just got cucked bro lmao

Saw this thread countless times in the last years. People still fall for it, or they just like to go along with the joke?

1. why are u dating a 15 year old? (whatever its your business anyway do what u want)
2. Have u fucked her yet? (i hope so)
3. She's probably lying and it was consensual
idk about the third one lmao, but if u havent fucked her yet then tell her you'll forgive her if she has sex with you. If she says no then it probably wouldnt work out anyway and youre either going to get cucked or shell cheat again

Wreaks of bullshit. Faggot-tier bait. Get a life.

Bro fuckin dump that thot she knew what she was doing, saying "I was frozen" doesn't mean anything its like cheating on your bf/gf by hooking up with someone and saying it ok i was drunk so it dosent count.

she still cheated on you nigga pluse your young she's not worth it chances are you'll find a much much better female

She could be lying.

So many people baited in here

You niggers falling for this shit are hilarious.
>Pic related is my gf

That's a fucking iPhone 3GS so either your gf is retarded for using a phone that's almost 9 years old or that picture is from ~2010.

OP is a faggot.

>apoLOGizing

She would never lie to me. We are in love with eachother and have been together for over a year now.

>Posts another pic of her using 3GS

JFC this is shit tier bait

She's just saying she was raped
>protip: she loved every second of being fucked by another guy

"raped"

oh boy, this thread again.

Dump the slut donte believe her lies.

topkek what a cuck

This all the way.

Also why are you dating a 15 year old?

you should probably cut your own manhood off for not being their to protect her

the failure is yours

You have a 15 yo gf.

You’re either a pedo or underage

Either way gtfo

moar

Daily reminder that the number one sexual fantasy women have is to be raped

15 raped by 19/20 year old? Statutory rape

Time to become a cuck, beat the shit out of that guy, or leave her with your angst and dignity never fully intact, hating womyn for the rest of your life, a born-again virgin.

Pick your poison.

Don't listen to this fucking retard OP, this will get you locked up for a long time. If you have to do something, do it in a way no one will suspect you.

Listen Sup Forumstard - make her go to the cops.
She probably won't, either because children are all worthless and lie, or she maybe even thinks being forced into submission isn't rape, so she is telling herself she is lying and will recant like a retard when questioned by fascist pigs.
Now for what will make or break your future as a human:

>Is OP man?
No, Sup Forumstarded child.

>Will OP ever become man?
Depends on what happens next.

>Does OP ever want to be man?
What do men do? They fight other men who took what belonged to them, doesn't matter age or resources. Be a motherfucking man and punish that faggot. Why do you even need to ask anyone for advice?

>Advice?
Get two other dudes with cans of gasoline and baseball bats. It's called a "posse," and it used to be how men dealt with animals... Well animals and way too many innocent niggers. Like, definitely guilty niggers, too, but mainly innocent niggers. C'mon, Sup Forums, you know it's true. I mean gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette full of chunk teen rapist.

This girl has never turned down cock in her life

Yo was this in AZ?

OP's GF is lying to everyone, and has already so much that she's changed her own reality to bear with the fact that she wanted to cheat but design it to not be her fault. You'll invite far more trouble into your life than you can imagine. So gain the life experience of plummeting down a downward spiral, or dump her. Your choice.

>op doesnt call the cops

>op cant admit to being cucked

She wasnt raped, she cheated on you and then she was regretful, she domt knew how to tell you, you beta male

This is a copy pasta from a three month old reddit post. Good post for OP to stir up some shit tho. Bravo on the excellent fresh pasta.

im in az, not op 602

She wasn't regretful. Regret implies she wouldn't do it again.
She's acting. To convince you she isn't a cheating whore. So she can keep raiding your wallet.

Kys faggot OP

while I agree with the general sentiment on this, this is kinda a bit retarded. If shes a 15 year old girl who has just been raped (lets assume this for the sake of the actual argument) then she may very well not want to tell the cops.
Secondly, if shes 15 and OP isn't somewhere like Denmark or also underage...............

dam. i probably would have raped her too

>t. tommy's first day on Sup Forums

*cough* rape kit *cough*

It happened last month and me and her have had sex since then
But she's going to her therapist about it, and the therapist has to report it

hm, a white girl with an iphone 3g?

Your whore girlfriend was asking for it. I hope she's pregnant and you have to marry her and raise the child.

Firstly, I’ll say that even though weed was present, it had nothing to do with this ordeal. Second, no matter the pressure, your gf shouldn’t have gone into the room with that guy if she really were loyal. Thirdly, your gf didn’t “freeze”, she gave into the pressure of the crowd and fucked that guy. Fourthly, if your girlfriend is 15, I’m going to assume that you’re under 18 (if not, you’re a fuckin creep). So, ending on that note, if you are under age...what are you doing on /b, Young user?

If the therapist doesbt report it, then she never told her therapist.
If nothing happens to the guy in the next mont (she must show proof), then she is lying and you should break up with her.

Lmfao, Op is a pussy that won't kill a guy for raping his girl

Top lelz

Not even that he raped his girl, but that he fucked her as a result of peer pressure. OP should fight the faggot and break up with his girl, otherwise he’s a cuck. OP’s imaginary girlfriend in no way had to go in that room.

Gf probably takes random dick daily, you should learn how this world we live in doesn't revolve around you and your cock hungry girlfriend

This is fake, of course. But if it was real, the other guy did nothing wrong. The whore girlfriend is at fault.

Hey, just because she's a whore doesn't mean you should hit her, it's easier to crush her emotionally

IF, and that’s IF this story is true, the only rape here was statutory; your gf is underage. But either way, she willingly had sex with that guy. She didn’t have to go with that guy, especially if she was aware of the intentions. Your gf doesn’t love you, dude. But again, that’s hypothetically speaking.

Dubadubadubs

Sorry I raped her OP, but I NEED THIS!!!!

She lien bro

>Force her to take it to court or leave her.
>If it's real, the court case will prove it.
>If it's not, she'll keep begging you to not make a big deal.
This. Otherwise you'll spend the rest of your life wondering if she was just using rape as an excuse for casual sex.

She mad hungry for cock of privileges

The lowest of the hoes

Probably because it happens a lot. It's happened to me a few times. First girl that did it to me, once she realized that 'rape' meant sympathy from me, she was suddenly getting 'raped' on a regular basis. I was so nieve when I was younger.

I don't think she got raped. She looks like a horny little slut, and probably met some dude at the party with a massive cock and her throbbing soaked teen pussy couldn't resist having that massive slab of meat inside of her.

agreed..she said no but her body said yes

also, weed makes you hornier and once she saw and felt that cock she was in ecstasy

This.
She's making up a big story to get you to forgive her. Girls play games. Time for you to grow up like everyone else.

Okay, calm down there, pal.

OP, say goodbye to her. She is tainted with another man's cock and will not go back.

This chick probably came multiple times while she was being "raped"

same

words of wisdom
shes 15 ...girls get horny too she probably sees your relationship as something not to risk thus she was in a situation emotions and hormones overcame her. fact is if u want someone to not cheat on you, then wait till your older, cause under 25...everyone cheats or "fucks up"
stop wasting your youth on a relationship, go out there and fuck everything u can (with protection) dump her in a way that doesnt burn the bridge so you can still fuck her. these teen couples who think they are going to marry and live happily ever after are forgetting this isnt the 1940s anymore.

Bruh. First of all
>Raped
Put it on yourself by dating a spineless bitch who can't simply raise her voice and say no to a group of people
Second, this dude is still walking around? If she was clearly not into it and he continued, you could go to the police or handle it man to man. Physical violence is the one thing we as men have absolute sovereignty over. Go out and hurt this nigger

if this even really did happen...
group peer pressue so she would be overwhelmed in not wanting to get all her "friends in trouble" shes young and dumb dont forget, her thought process is more emotion then logic.
plus aside most girls who get raped dont report it, i can name u more girls who were sexual assaulted who never report it then i can tell u girls who did. sadly its the world we live in. some are to embarrassed some are to shy, some just dont want to be seen as a victim to others.

fact is OP if you dont have the balls to confront this shit and u have to come to us, you already posted a picture of her, might as well atleast grow some keyboard warrior balls and give us the names of people at the party and the guys and we can handle the rest. if you cant do that, then you're just as needy for attention as your gf is. so put up or shut up.

>put up or shut up
I think this thread found it's mantra.