Why the fuck britcucks worship this fat ugly old witch?

why the fuck britcucks worship this fat ugly old witch?

tb.h if she was younger I'd do her 10/10 times

i'd do you right now, fagit.

>not doing her as she is now
low test cuck

This is your daily reminder that without the Queen and a Royal Family, this man would be our head of state.

ew

t. animoo 2d worshipping cuck whose wife gets fucked by gaijins

I'd love to meet her

I'm ready for the Muslim king to take the throne. I wonder how he will treat the non beliebers

>Delete mummy thread
>leave this

Well he'd have less power than your Muslim president

Because she was a princess way back when you were getting nuked

Because worshiping Allah would be a crime

The royal family is significantly mixed with jews. It's not a secret or conspiracy, just not widely known.

Because she's the Queen you disrespectful cunt.

She doesn't really look Jewish. She looks English but I don't doubt there are Jews hidden in the family. Once we get a hooked nose on the throne that's when I'd be concerned

If it was America asking this I'd be able to understand.
But you faggots do know you have a monarch as well, right?

Did anyone notice that the British System of governance is the literal manifestation of cuckoldry?
>Royality (cuck) is powerless and forced to watch the parliament (bull) ruining and humilitating their country and people (hotwife)

>Jap flag
>actually Japanese

They're all obese Americans weebs.

No, you're just inclined to think of cuckoldry all the time. That's your problem

She was and still is a beauty

she is 6/10 at best.

typical britbong face

It's only everything in Germany that revolves around cuckoldry I'm afraid Hans

>a fucking jap

they do have its just that if the exercise it then the rabble will be upset and take to the streets

Butterface 2bh

>Would still bang of course

She was a qt

this girl is more more qt than your shit

Granny liz was very pretty, how dare you m8

i feel the same anime... why do we fall under her? and why do people run after her..

Just stay away from the british, they are weird people

Holy shit where's my Zyklon B

slanty eyed faggot dont shit talk the queen

Philip was going after when she was 13

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO HOW LOW CAN YOU GO HOW LOW CAN YOU GO HOW LOW CAN YOU GO

There were British islanders that decided they didn't like having a queen and they broke away and formed their own country.

why the fuck would nippons worship this fat ugly old man?

Anyone beat you up yet for being white piggu after that us soldier rape/murder case?

Why must you bully us, weeb?

she was fine yes

Thank fucking God!

Why do burgers (lets be honest, you're an english teacher) always proclaim to know more about a country than the natives?

Said country was then a pile of shit for the rest of its life

If he was an English teacher, why would he forget to capitalize the first letter and forget a verb (do)?

Yet Americans care more about the monarchy than we do

Thinking disgusting nigger genes ruining Jap genes looks good, not liking young Elizabeth II. Kill yourself, fucking proxy.

Because it doesn't require a high level of English proficiency to teach gooks how to stumble their way through sentences

Anglo bows down to this Gollum.

She's all we have left

Everything else is going the way of the liberal / muslim coalition

The irony, that London actually has a Muslim president. We don't cunt, yeah he's a nigger but he isn't a muzzie. Stay mad and Cucked by the Queen faggot.

That's what I want to know.

She doesn't do shit for British people.

Mayor I mean.

Apart from generating hundreds of millions in tourism, trade deals, charity and good-will missions...
Look, I'm not a fan of the institution of monarchy but the modern royal family benefits the country immensely and they form a cultural centrepoint to which the whole country can rally around. Which is saying a lot when you consider the anti-white ravages modern leftism has wrought on us.

One of the most dangerous, bloodthirsty, subversive and destructive stations on earth, the British crown, to this day embodies what all sensible humans should recognize as true evil. A day will come where these vile rats will be stomped out,

>Barack Hussein Obama
His dad was a Muslim faggot.

t. Cuckservative

>ugly

she actually looks pretty good for a million years old

Because they are cucks. You answered your question yourself.

Why do you keep making this thread?

HAHAHA
He wasn't being ironic (which would funny since it acknowledges americans typical ignorance of the titles of foreign heads of state), but you unironically say a city have a president. Jesus Christ