How’s your morning, fellas?

How’s your morning, fellas?

SUPER SHITTY MAN, HOPE YOURS IS BETTER

thank you, man. I hope things turn around for you today.

About to get drunk so pretty good.

Been up since 4:30. Second floor turned on their heat last night and the heating system is fucked. Water everywhere. Ceiling, walls, even in my light fixtures. But, we do have renters insurance. Fuck.

Well at least you have insurance. could be way worse.

What morning it's 7 PM

you as well!!!!!!!

DON'T DO HEROIN, EVER. UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YER GONNA HAVE A LIFETIME SUPPLY

FEEL FOR YOU HOMIE, STAY STRONK.

GOOD EVENING user, LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Mostly cleaned up now.

alright, waiting for the good news tomorrow, though I know it's just chapter one of a multi-volume saga

Supposed to go on a date tonight but haven't ironed out what time and if I should pick her up.

Pretty sure she's gone dark on me and it's not gonna happen tho, since she never responds unless I initiate. Oh well.

CAPTCHA choose apartment buildings. Lol

I hate heroin. Shit took my GF and she burned every bridge she had, then OD'd and died. Went from lawyer to street scum and dead in 6 months. FUCK. HEROIN.

Just got up at noon. Going to meet a friend and hang out in 30 minutes. Then I'm going out to eat and get drunk. Pretty good so far, still hung over from last night tho

I fucking hate water damage, it's like your whole house is shit even if if you keep your house clean and good

It's alright just having some coffee but kinda hungover. And talking with my parents

Fucking awful. I've been browsing Sup Forums since I woke up. I was thinking about making some chicken and getting some liquor. Should I just to leave the house?

No

Why not?