There's nothing wrong with being trans desu

There's nothing wrong with being trans desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If more Trannies were like Blair White I wouldn't hate them as much. She's still a degenerate though.

This. Also anyone got pics of HIM before "transition"?

>she

There isn't anything wrong with being trans.

There is something wrong with making up bullshit distinctions between sex and gender while also saying gender roles don't real and then turning all of this disorganized rage into mass attention that doesn't benefit any trans people in any form.

You mean pics of his boipussy?

No, I'm just curious how he looked before going completely mentally ill.

How do you pronounce boipucci?

Boy poochi

I saw a side by side pic the other day of him as a little kid but that doesn't really help you.

She's pretty cute

>She
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

>she

That's was a believable trap until I saw some videos

Kek, my id is literally Karl Marx

>There's nothing wrong with chopping your dick off desu
Okay Belgium. How's your airport doing Belgium? Is there nothing wrong with having an airport blown up Belgium?

saw this fag's videos when he was younger, first came out as "gay" then suddenly came out "transgender"

The kid is just a flamer.

>Karl Marx
>Serbian

The ultimate redpill on Blair white is that she has always been a woman and is using the trans meme to acquire victim points (whilst espousing anti sjw rhetoric) for the purpose of maximum subscribers

I'm glad i'm going to fucking work in 10 minutes.

This place is going to be flood with you fucking no-life tranny loving degenerate scum soon. I'm glad i'm never around to witness it.

fpbp

i want her boipucci

>soon

*ANGRY REACTION*

I don't know WTF a "desu" is, but trans is a mental illness. Kill yourself.

I only would want one to drop my cum into.

They don't act or think like women at all. It doesn't matter if they have a convincing female voice - they don't have female intuition or emotion.

Some traps can trick you pretty damn well in pictures. Fewer can trick you on video.

If you sit down and have a 2 hour conversation with an ultra-convincing trap about life, love, society and politics? You will absolutely be able to tell it's a trap.

They're only good for fucking. Dating or marriage are unthinkable - their facade only goes so far.

>I don't know WTF a "desu" is

are you new? fuck off

You can still tell it was a man at one point. It is almost impossible to find one who is 100% passable.

if he was dyslexic

There's nothing wrong with being trains desu