If you don't know, now you know

CERN directly connected to multiple deaths.

Why does nobody care that they're the direct cause of the book of revalation.

verumetinventa.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/cern-8-3-chile-earthquake-exactly-as-cern-reaches-record-power/

thewatchtowers.com/cern-restart-linked-to-japan-9-0-quake/

techworm.net/2015/05/was-powering-up-of-beams-at-cern-responsible-for-the-nepal-earthquake.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/110316-japan-earthquake-shortened-days-earth-axis-spin-nasa-science/
inhabitat.com/chile-earthquake-may-have-shifted-earths-axis-shortened-days/
phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html
nature.com/news/stephen-hawking-there-are-no-black-holes-1.14583
pbs.org/newshour/updates/hawking-meant-black-holes/
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140127-black-hole-stephen-hawking-firewall-space-astronomy/
sciencealert.com/stephen-hawking-just-published-new-solution-to-the-black-hole-information-paradox
newstatesman.com/future-proof/2014/01/stephen-hawking-now-thinks-there-are-no-black-holes
vimeo.com/120676848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those sources are literally meme websites

Tuturu~?

EL PSY KONGROO

Those are some hot sources, my man.

Isn't it bizarre how the world is getting so strange it occam's razor starts to have you concluding that CERN is meant to tear open a wormhole to the hexagon on Saturn to release the nephilim?

Those websites are helpful windows, into doing your own research you lazy fuck.

Why would they admit something that they spent billions on, would just end up fucking up the planet.

>Those websites are helpful windows

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/110316-japan-earthquake-shortened-days-earth-axis-spin-nasa-science/

inhabitat.com/chile-earthquake-may-have-shifted-earths-axis-shortened-days/

It was a pun dude...

>It was a pun

I heard a guy claiming that much of the worlds taxes help fund CERN. We'll never get a staight answer on whay they're running that stupid machine.

roleplayer pls go & take your meme flag with you

Sabaoth, is that you?

No shit we are in danger.

Get me off this fucking Rock already.

living 50km from it, not feeling any 9.0 earthquake yet, I guess I'm lucky then

Remember when people were worried it would create a black hole and destroy the Earth? It seems pretty silly in hindsight.

Thats what they are trying to Find or Manufacture mate... thats the whole point of the fucking machine..

So they can make contact with a parrallel universe for help with their depression.

It will end up doing that user. They keep increasing the power and if they can't pull it off with this one they already have plans to build a larger version. Complete annihilation of the human race and our planet is their goal

it's "Tz"... not "S" faggot.
At least transliterate the jew runes correctly.

I wouldn't doubt it. Have you seen the thing?
Compare this picture to this one.

You can still stop it.

phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

They are merkel-tier deranged.

Because you bible thumpers are hilariously out of date. Shouldn't you be making a Cruz thread?

The organization is onto us.

El. Psy. Kongroo.

Like I give a fuck about how the kikes spell the name of their annunaki gods.

Black holes are theatrical

They claim they want to open a portal.

Maybe they're trying to escape the Earth and that's how they'll do it. Who knows.

WASTE OF MONEY
What are they doing? Proving their theories?
There is one in Cali too..
Is it science?
Science must benefit man kind or its shit.
-Tesla

Black holes also don't exist Stephen Hawkings rescinded his work after Einstein was proven to have lied.

>they changed their calculations to me more appropriate to display intense ultraviolet activity and wave function collapse of the wave of UV light.

I guess thats what they get for considering Einstein anything other than a Patent Clerk and a thief.

Edge.

I'm a Rand supporter dip-shit.

>literally
Please, buy a rope or stay on reddit nigger

You're a literal retard. Black Holes do exist, but because of Hawking Radiation, anything on the scale that CERN would make would last in almost incalculably short.

Are you retarded or just stupid? Go home bogan.

See

Go Fuck Yourself.

nature.com/news/stephen-hawking-there-are-no-black-holes-1.14583

I hope you feel good knowing you got taught garbage for a high cost.

>El. Psy. Kongroo.
Dieu et las dames.
Heil Hydra

literally you: the reddit

There's particle collisions going on int he upper atmosphere as we speak that are orders of magnitude bigger than anything CERN will ever accomplish.

CERN is an expensive science toy, nothing more. It's not going to be opening any portals anytime soon you comic-reading spergs.

Oh look, Nature, a once-great journal that has gone to garbage, taking things out of context.

>It has been suggested [1] that the resolution of the information paradox for evaporating black holes is that the holes are surrounded by firewalls, bolts of outgoing radiation that would destroy any infalling observer. Such firewalls would break the CPT invariance of quantum gravity and seem to be ruled out on other grounds. A different resolution of the paradox is proposed, namely that gravitational collapse produces apparent horizons but no event horizons behind which information is lost. This proposal is supported by ADS-CFT and is the only resolution of the paradox compatible with CPT. The collapse to form a black hole will in general be chaotic and the dual CFT on the boundary of ADS will be turbulent. Thus, like weather forecasting on Earth, information will effectively be lost, although there would be no loss of unitarity.

He never said black holes aren't real, he said that the way we think of them may not be accurate, especially when considering the Event Horizon. Learn to fucking read the source material.

No there aren't.

What happened to /sci/'s meme drive?
Was bretty interesting, but can't seem to find anything related, because I forgot how it's actually called. Can only think of meme drive lel

Can you even read what you link? All he does is dismiss event horizons

This is inside of our earth fucking with our tilt...

Try again user.

This shit is literally retarded, it's like saying "oh look, when the number of office chairs being produced increases so do global temperatures! Boycott office chairs to save the penguins!!!"

Using Einsteinian Equations ends up with Crew Fatalities.

Can you stop sucking einsteins dick for a moment he couldn't tie his own shoes these figures are meant to distract you from Tesla you goddamned Mongoloids.

pbs.org/newshour/updates/hawking-meant-black-holes/

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140127-black-hole-stephen-hawking-firewall-space-astronomy/

sciencealert.com/stephen-hawking-just-published-new-solution-to-the-black-hole-information-paradox

newstatesman.com/future-proof/2014/01/stephen-hawking-now-thinks-there-are-no-black-holes

Next you will tell me Plasma is just food colouring in the Gas.

That's a cool looking weapon of mass destruction

Checked m90
Just wondering, you know, what is the point of all this horseshit.
Einstein knew he was wrong.
Search Steven Crothers. Electric universe with repelling and attracting bodies is the only way the universe is in equilibrium.
Our local system was created by an intellegent source, especially our moon. The message is encoded info the geometry. The ancients knew this message.

hi /x/

twice you've failed to predict MUH PORTAL TO HELL

turns out the weird dancing was just weird dancing.

This.

>literally posting the same out-of-context source from difference news outlets
>pbs
>"sciencealert"
>newstatesman
>NAT GEO

You're fucking pathetically uneducated.

You don't understand what you're saying.

I fucking hate when Sup Forums tries to be scientific because it's always too retarded to even attempt to deal with.

EM drive. Still undergoing tests

im sick of Imparting information from upon High, Only to have it dismissed by those soft of mind struggling with adject poverty to understand how a carborator works.

Now I know why God doesn't talk to you fucks anymore.

(WASTED)
>literally you: the reddit
Woe im feelin the bern hardcore

I'm a tesla guy, don't worry. I learned everything from Eric dollard.

We live in a electromagnetic universe held together by MAGNETS, not gravity

Einstein wasn't wrong. The fact that hundreds of applications today only work because of his theories shows he's clearly not wrong. He may not have had perfect accuracy on his works, but he wasn't wrong by a long shot.

I don't know who you're shilling for, but it can't pay much.

Nothing to see here. Just classic Aussie shitposting

One of us is an Astronaught.
>You can Guess.

my quads do not lie you dumb nigger
how about you fight the real retards in this thread instead of foaming at the mouth & trying to meme me to death

Where's the third person you're talking about, pham?

what a loser you are go get a job I goto go for a space walk.

>SUPER POWER BY 2020

why cant they just go full NERV and make evas and shit?

Yeah, and one of us knows how to read. Enjoy your roleplaying.

So God is really just a giant magnet?

Well, duh.

>inb4 "God is the Great Attractor"

He is.

I guess technically yes. Even we have magnetic fields.

Look at love just a magnetic attraction.

Everything with an electric charge will have magnetism, doesn't mean that magnetism is the dominant power in the universe.

Take your meds you fucking lunatic

>Look at love just a magnetic attraction.
Why don't I fuck magnets then?

Yes user it does. We have electric fields just like the planets.

You do... You must have a hard time reading.

Yes, because of electricity. That does not imply the it is the force holding the universe together. Not all bodies of mass in the universe have magnetic fields.

Oh look its a kike

>no rebuttal

K

Because you're low energy.

proofs

>Cali
>Kali

vimeo.com/120676848

Pic related: CERN kikes standing with their idol.

>MUH EINSTEIN

So is it just safe to assume that any standard model or theory in any branch of science is Jewish propaganda?

k

Yes they do.
There are three types of magnetism, you ignorant shit.

jew

First thing I thought when of when I seen this thread :D

This

No but einstein plagiarized all his work and the only reason hes talked about today because they market his name like any other product. Tesla was lightyears ahead of this fraud

Hardy har har.

What I don't understand is what CERN is adding to the equation?
I believe scalar wave or tesla waves weapons already can cause earthquakes by causing a 2.5Hz mechanical wave on a tectonic plate.
Can CERN do it better? What do we know?

fuck off to /x/ and find out there y.

the watchtower sounds like a jehovas witness site - good find.

Okay guys I can't reveal any information about my name or status however I work managing the systems CERN uses for security (they use some pretty obscure technology for additional security.)

What has been publicly said about CERN is generally released only for specific purposes, they've actually been working in black hole creation since 2001 and only went public about it when there was an information breach. That was before my time so I don't have any specific information but needless to say they ensured that would not happen again.
I don't have access to much information as they tend to keep most of their employees in the dark past whatever specific task they are working on, however due to me working with their cyber security and the people I interact with that I've noticed a couple strands that would be interesting to follow, however since I value my life I don't intend to do anything that would compromise myself.
Things I've come to understand-

>Any research CERN publishes about or discusses actually comes from outsourced research teams in different locations, and is separate from the LHC totally. Some of it is not based in actual research at all and was designed to mislead people who may be going down a similar path.

>Most employees that are publicly known are actors under false identities, or simply do not exist.

>The majority of employees have a huge overturn rate (90% not lasting more than 6 months) to prevent people learning about their actions.

>Multiple large and complex structures exist beneath the LHC however their purpose is never specified. (Diagrams of their networking systems are my only source of information on them unfortunately) However based on some of them it's clear to me the largest structure (J3) is intended for residential purposes with what appears to be about 400 large residences, with several large rooms seem to lack any networking infrastructure so I cannot say what they are for.

>The LHC activities in the past 6 years have been solely for PR purposes and something which I saw at one point in a documented addressed as SBFT-a however the purpose of which escapes me however it is done on a weekly basis.

>One of the initial purposes of CERN was to create a group of secluded peoples bred from the dna of successful scientists, and to raise them with research solely in mind. Isolation is for control I imagine but there is very little information about them.

At some point 6 years ago they seemed to have accomplished whatever goal they intended for it as expansion of the underground facilities was initiated (at a budget which I cannot predict) and has since only increased in momentum.

I wish I had more substantial information for you guys but I'm limited to whatever data is misused or leaked, all I can say is whatever they say is not to be trusted.

O boy, another episode of "You should totally believe my bullshit"

Feels great to be the only one in the thread to have actually seen the really thing including the LHC when it was still being assembled.

Plus fuck off tin foil hatters

There's a conspiracy for everything nowadays. Kind of takes the wind out of it.

A wild mountain jew appears

>I work

No you don't, neet.

Yeah they generally put on a show for people, gotta keep up the face for the public.