Tfw poland is gonna be first world when every other european country accepts refugees

>tfw poland is gonna be first world when every other european country accepts refugees
>tfw people will finally be begging to get into poland

What if poland has been planning the migrant crisis all this time to get revenge on the west for all the times they got fucked over?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/307247,Polish-PM-We-cannot-accept-migrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldauhafen
youtube.com/watch?v=WgR4N5zza8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is just the begining.

First Europe than the world.

>Poland is 99% white
>gets to leech off of EU money like lazy nignogs and still complains about the EU
>is still a 3rd world shithole

shut the fuck up not-europe

It is true, tho.
You guys take a hell of a lot more money then you give back.
I don't think the rest of europe will be very pleased with you refusing to do your part.

We're like 6th or 7th per capita, that means there's a few better targets for enrichment.

Poland now just needs cultural ambassadors like Psy and Kpop groups with South Korea, people all of humanity can relate to

But poland is a very racist, homophobic country.
You need that enrichment more than anyone else.

Don't Poles realize they are on the same level like the economic migrants? They themselves were let into the EU like them and now they refuse to fulfill their obligations and do their work.

No obligations were made that force us to destroy our culture and endanger our citizens without their permission.

This is a democratic decision, around 80% Poles don't want muslim/african immigrants.

If you negate our right to decide than you negate democracy itself, you betray freedom.

>If you negate our right to decide than you negate democracy itself, you betray freedom.

If the rest of the continent wants you to take them in, and you don't, then they are the majority and you have to do it.

The European Union which Poland voluntary joined has already agreed to implement thr new migrant system. Right now Poland is breaking zhe law, like a criminal.

So you guys entered the EU for the money, you don't do your work and break the law. Can you tell me how Poles are different from criminal economic migrants?

>Poland
>culture

>already agreed to implement
proof
>breaking zhe law
nope

>criminal economic migrants
First of all we work and we don't rape your women.

Second - Germany should be the last country to point fingers with it's illegal gas pipes which undermine the very fundation EU is build on.
EU dosn't work like that, there's veto.

They don't need such thing, go eat sopa de macaco and shut the fuck up.

If you would look at Sweden you'd reach a very different conusion.

go eat sopa de macaco in your violent (but very progressive and tolerant) shithole and leave Poland alone, Bettynho.

Yeah. Gib money though.

it's not our fault you're naive enough to give us gibs

that's is what leftists are, super naive people

and we're simply doing what's best for poland

welcome to the real world, n-nigga

>According to the European Commission, only Austria, Poland and Hungary have not accepted any people from migrant camps in Italy and Greece, while Malta and Finland are the only countries to have fulfilled their obligations

Explain yourself Austria

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/307247,Polish-PM-We-cannot-accept-migrants

t.el polaco

Che, cantáme una cancioncita.

De preferencia un reggaetón.

>le gusta el regg*eton
a la basura te vas

Give us gibs and fuck off when will you understand we aren't friends with you and just use you and then will leave your twitching corpse once Ahmed and Jamal ibn Mahmadul sperg out properly? West did nothing but harm to us so fuck you.

Thanks for the cash though.

Britain started Ww2 for you ungrateful little shits

Does anyone actually believe that?

It's the international jewery which tricked Poland that started it. Germany didn't actually want any war, except the rightful one against commie scum.

>tfw my grandmother is 100% ethnic polish
>I have relatives who died fighting during the Warsaw Uprising
>she's going to die soon
>I've barely ever asked her about my polish heritage in my life

I feel bad and don't know what to do now.

i want EU money

fuck off fattie, stop roleplaying and drop that soda already

poland is quite literally first world

I'm dead serious. She used to try to teach me certain polish words as a kid and I never paid attention enough to remember any of them. She did her best to share her life story with me and I never paid attention.

help

this

wrong

t. grzegorz

help with what, you are not polish

retard muh heritage

eu money sucks

just shitload of cyclopaths, aquaparks and science parks

meh

you are better without these shits

At least my bloodline isn't full of criminals who died for nothing.

stop projecting

Does the country actually have any decision making power where it goes or not?

k

yes and no

our EU fund budget for 2016-2020 is 25bn Euros and every area have own budget

so you get for example 10bn for infrastructure and you must spend in in infrastructure projects

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldauhafen

youtube.com/watch?v=WgR4N5zza8A

its with subtitles

No you fucking diaspora it's quite literally second world.

i'd say it's more like 1.5th world

russia is 2nd world

I like Poland

Just fuck off already. No one cares about muh heritage. You are american and always will be. Be fucking proud of your cowboy and civil war stuff, because that's your interesting culture and history. Leave us the fuck alone.

>poland is gonna be first world
Hahaha, and india a super power by 2020 right?

>cowboy
100% mexican/spanish

Give back Breslau, Danzig and Stettin.
You can have Poznan and Warsaw

What?

But I'm not even saying muh heritage. I don't even have Polish ancestry. I just like your country senpai, pls don't turn into Spain. No one likes Spain.

More like prepare for Berlin to be renamed to Berlińsk in 50 years when germany will turn into another islamic republic and someone will have to step in to reclaim the land from those animals :^)