Well... shes gone. i know it seems like a stupid idea but i just cant go on without her.. im gonna kill myself...

well... shes gone. i know it seems like a stupid idea but i just cant go on without her.. im gonna kill myself. probably by hanging. look for news articles in northwest Indiana. thanks for all the keks Sup Forums

Do it faggot.

don't forget to live stream

Who was she?

don't be a faggot

When you want to die for such a potatoe, you probably deserve it.
Live stream please.

what's going on here

Dont do it man. Times will come and go. Shits gonna suck but youll make it alot of us have been there cant talk for alot of the Sup Forumsros but youll be okay. Dont hurt your self man its never worth to come to that.

gotta ask for more pics of her first.

her name is Molly.

I was married once. One day bitch ups and leaves, no reason given. Got divorced, lost all my shit, hated life for about 2 years.

Then meet a full 9 out of 10 russian woman through some friends. Fast forward 5 years, have 2 beautiful kids, live in Finland, awesome sex and my girl still has abs after the 2 births.

My ex is now bowling around in an electric wheelchair after getting some fucked up disease, single and childless.

Still makes me laugh every time i think about it.

Don't do it, there is still more fun to be had :P, even in these shitty days.

Dont do it (privatly) be a hero

Do it OP. There is nothing to do here anymore for you.
I know it sounds sad.
But hey Molly is gone 2

She is a half 6/10 still would bang though

its fuckign awful how not even a week ago, she made me promise i wouldnt leave her and then after all that shit about forever and love and caring so god damned much, she could just fucking leave.

Listen to this user
Also, I was mad for this sexy half latina who I thought was the love of my life. She did study abroad and fell in love with her own heritage and some latino guy she met there. I wanted to die.
Cut to present: I'm married to a brilliant girl I met in grad school, 7 years younger than my ex, with 2 boys, in the top percentile income wise, etc.
There is no way you don't look back on this time and thank your fucking stars that you didn't end up with this girl.

Suicide doesn't make it on the news.

You know why?

It's not news.

If she's over 18, you should post nudes before an heroing OP. It's what a true Sup Forumsro would do.

Bitches ain't shit, man. Did anything concrete happen between you guys?

Stream it

shes not.
im a true Sup Forumsro

Also, the media have that one small shred of decency that unless it's newsworthy in some other way, they let this be a private family matter
I hate the media, but you can't fault them for this

lol why would there be articles about your boring ass death?

im a member of the media

I love that drug

>Clearly not OP.

If the bitch is over 18, show the goods OP.

sorry to hear that
you're the cancer that is destroying everything good in the world

op here. she isnt

Kill yourself for a good reason. Not some 5head skank. I don't know her, but fuck she doesn't look worth ending it all. Just drink for three days straight and you'll be right as rain after.

Life goes on, pussy.

if you're gonna kill yourself
might as well kidnap her
rape her (make sure to drug her up - alcohol. don't od her)
make sure you video tape it
(don't kill her. the desire might be great, but don't)
upload it to xvideo/xhamster/Sup Forums
then kill yourself
remember to take tons and tons of nude pics of her and upload to dropbox and Sup Forums
be a legend
this way you'll be remembered for a while (years)

what i wish would happen to
lauren palomo
claudia sanchez
hui yen lin
sandra zepeda
and yessenia herrero (actually she popping out kids left and right from different guys and retires and goes back to stripping. currently at moments in pasadena houston, tx)

post all her pics
especially her nudes

Beautiful! I'll have a kek in your honor!

Looks like she has big tits. Post em.

Post her nudes before you go. She's 100% definitely fucking Chad as we speak, so she deserves it.

I agree. Do it. Don't owe her nothing now.

do it!!!

Can you pick me up a case of Three Floyd’s before you do? Thanks

Op i recently went threw somthing similar but dont forget who you are as an individual. Whats it worth if you gain the world but lose yourself?

did op already kill himself without posting those huge tits of that girl?
the fuck?

>Be me, 7 years ago
>Just broke up with gf/fiancee of 7 years
>Shit was fucking brutal
>Fucking depressed, angry, etc for entire year
>Came to a point on deployment, almost killed myself
>Didn't. Instead, I realized "Shit, I still have an entire life ahead of me. I should be enjoying it!"
>Next 5 years ups and downs, traveling the world in the military, lived in Japan, drinking heavily. Life not great, but not terrible either
>Get back to states, find the one, married in a year, and still happily married 3 years later

Seriously OP, don't kill yourself. She ain't worth killing yourself over. Keep going man. Something better is always right around the corner.

Can you post her nudes first

You kill you self becose of a individual what piss and bleed from same hole?